Sm Audition (toronto Cut)

Guest chashek

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest juicyfruity03

Errms im 13 lol and im chinese =D auditioning for singing and acting =P

LOL GOOD IDEA ABOUT THE SOOMPI SONG. While I arrive there i'll be like singing SOOMPI SOOMPI SOOMPI!

Guest ailannguyen

Lol..yay, some who is vietnamese..hehe, you guys..pm me, with ur emails..if you have msn, or yahoo, lol, if you have it, so, we can plan it all together..or here, ahaha, if ur willing to give it..PM ME!:):P

I was gonna ask if its possible for me to apply (i'm viet) but going through the posts i saw a few of you have applied and are viet too, thanks for unknowingly answering my question! lol. Oh um i'm 14! and still thinking bout applying or not, i'm not very good at any of the subjects (especially in public), at least in my opinion, but was thinking maybe i should just tryout and see what will happen lol. What do you guys think?

Guest xxpiinkified

soompi theme song LOL you guys are too cute x)

yes yes yes , imma yell out SOOMPI! whe i get there ^__^

i wanna meet up BEFORE the auditions but then i have MATH CLASSSS blehh, and so does my friend {she's a soompier too : )}

weheheh i'm so excited~~ : )

btw i PMed you my MSN aillannguyen : )

Guest MINHEEo72;

Nice ideas lol ^^

I'm 16, Korean.. Can't wait to meet up with

everyone there ^-^ Just an advice for everyone!!

Take PLENTY of warm water for your voice.

If it's the same location as last year, they do have

water available there but it's like those korean style ones

with the rectangular paper cups and all ^^

ANDDDD

When you go in for your audition, you have to wait quite a while

because they just make your group stand there while the group

before you is auditoning SOOO take your water there as well!!

I remember I got SUPER nervous and I didn't have my water

with me so my voice dried up and became all gross x_x

Guest Bboy_CL1
okiedokie! im so excited ^^ im auditioning for dance and singing.
hehe nice ^^ , im singing only but i can bboy XD
OMG, GUYS!I CAN'T GO!I TOLD MY PARENTS ABOUT IT, AND THEY REJECTED ABOUT IT, WHAT DO I DO?!
omg~~!! , > < , tell them ur gonna go somewhere XD haha then go audition? XD

Guest Bboy_CL1

Ahh Lisa can't come..that's one soompier not coming :(.

>< well lets all add eachother on MSN and talk about it??? PM me all ur emails too plz ^^

Guest xxpiinkified

OMG, GUYS!

I CAN'T GO!

I TOLD MY PARENTS ABOUT IT, AND THEY REJECTED ABOUT IT, WHAT DO I DO?!

oh snap, seriously?!

do you have a friend thats going to audition as well ? cuz you can ask them for a ride there.

my friend isn't allowed either. Well, she's kind of allowed; but her parents arent rooting for her to go

so she doesn't get a ride from her parents ): but i'm giving her a ride there~ so everything's okay

just try to convince your parents, you still have a little more than a month. ^__^

>< well lets all add eachother on MSN and talk about it??? PM me all ur emails too plz ^^

PM'd you! : )

Guest Bboy_CL1

oh snap, seriously?!

do you have a friend thats going to audition as well ? cuz you can ask them for a ride there.

my friend isn't allowed either. Well, she's kind of allowed; but her parents arent rooting for her to go

so she doesn't get a ride ): but i'm giving her a ride there!

just try to convince your parents, you still have a little more than a month. ^__^

PM'd you! : )

heh alrighty ^^ , ppl keep pming me ur emails plz ^^

oh my, all you auditioners are brave, im personally too shy to try, btw for the songs, you have to sing an asian-language song or can it be english as well? anyways best of luck to all of you, i hope you succeed! Hwaiting!

Guest Baby.doll

oh my, all you auditioners are brave, im personally too shy to try, btw for the songs, you have to sing an asian-language song or can it be english as well? anyways best of luck to all of you, i hope you succeed! Hwaiting!

Any language that u speak in or want to sing in(english rit?xD) i guess, but dun sing like ur own made up language(now i'm just being crazy ahaha)

good luck to u and every1! ^-^

Archived