Sm Audition (toronto Cut)

Guest chashek

Guest chashek

tdot! (never thought I'd ever say that >.>)
so... how has nobody made this thread, yet?!

I've been waiting for someone else to make it, so that I could post in it, but I got impatient...

(and if you're wondering why I was waiting for someone else to make it, it's b/c I'm not 100% sure I'll even be able to make it...)

anyways:

who's going to the sm audition in toronto?

*raises hand*

anybody else? :D

edit:

oh, and I somehow forgot to ask:

and if you're going, what're you going to audition for? ^^

DIRECTIONS:

psychotic has so nicely translated some directions for us here -> pg 31

edit:

A useful idea by Baboimnida -

a list of soompiers who came, and their numbers:

004- Bulgarii

005- Bakajen

010- chashek

022- SakuraSatoshi

038- starlightcece

045- alilies

046- SilentDream

058- juicyfruity03

079- .ice.fate.

104- PopN_JiHooN

122- x.cheska

125- baboimnida

142- toocutedoggy

146- gelli

169- Psychotic Otaku

185- Youn

201- oni_panda

205- shinobidatte

209- 81235

210- pxmxm

242- Azn5ouL

249- <3*gabbss.;

257- das10

263- sayaka02

264- JYSP

270- eyosta7

338- chuubasa

375- SUKIloo

419- luver.girl

if I'm missing you, and you want to be on the list, then just post in the topic or pm me, and I'll add you

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i want to but im not sure if im going.. i wanted to go sooo badly last year but i didnt. i dont have any confidence :tears: im so scared loll

ill tell my sis to go she also missed it last year cuz of work....

Guest xxpiinkified

oh! i was gonna start a thread for this, but you beat me to it! hehe x)

I'M GOINGGG! 2nd time.. ._.

singing & maybe modelling (:

i wanna meet up with some soompiers! haha (:

good luck to everyone! <3

Guest xxpiinkified

^ heey ! (:

so once you get to your audition place, you go to the desk and you register

basically, you just fill out a form and they give you a number. (& i got a suju poster! wahaah <3)

then you sit around and wait. you watch the same few music videos replay like 230948328 times until it's your turn.

the people working there will call your number range (ex. 1 - 10 / 11 - 20 , etc.) and it's ten people per group.

you'll then go into this room. the one in Toronto was TINY O__O and at the front, there'd be two judges and a cameraman.

starting from left to right, everyone starts doing their thing, and yeah! you're finished.

i'm not sure if you have to introduce yourself and tell them what you're auditioning for; cuz i was too nervous to notice;

but everyone else in my group who were after me, didn't so i guess i was okay (: lol

i was #353. THREEHUNDREDFIFTYTHREE! (i sitll have my # sticker, HAHA ^^)

you don't know how long i waited! it was so boring there, too!

anyway, for the ppl auditoning, don't be nervous! (: you're auditioning in front of 9 other ppl who you'll probably

won't ever see again, so just do your best! (:

k i suck at explaning, so i hope u understood T T

Guest baby--s

i want to but im not sure if im going.. i wanted to go sooo badly last year but i didnt. i dont have any confidence :tears: im so scared loll

ill tell my sis to go she also missed it last year cuz of work....

I think it's an opportunity that you shouldn't give up. Just give it a try, you never know : P

I'm going too ; D

Guest _____TaintedMemories

is it worth going to? i mean...sure sm's a huge ent. company but i dunno...

i was gonna go last year but first my parents didn't let me go, and then i decided not to go since it's not really the industry i really wanna go into.

i mean is it really gonna be all it's cracked up to be?

Guest fanturntable

Im going =) even though im super busy that day ; oh well im gonna cancell everything and go =P

I think im going to dance... to like ... an instrumental.. so sing at the same time?

otherwise, just sing . im not sure =)

Guest lainey

i went last year...and ugh! be sure to go super early, otherwise you'll be waiting for like ever...

and the washrooms were gross T_T

Guest xxpiinkified

xxpiinkified - ohhhhhhh i see i get it. lol so you prolly got there late, is that why your number is that big? gahhhhhhh o_o; i wanna go aud. even more now.

Yeah, i sent my email to them like a few weeks before the audition, and they sent back

saying my audition was at 6 pm. and my friend's was at like 5 pm, and it was my first time

ever auditioning for anything, so i went during that time and didn't know i'd have to wait so long. : (

but there were still A LOT of people arriving after i did. there were even ppl when i finished auditioning, which was like.. 8:30 pm? haha ._.

so yeah, remember to go earlier! : )

and YES, the washrooms are DISGUSTING ! >___<

i wanted to keep my voice clear, so i kept drinking water and yeah... :mellow: nasty .

Archived