Sm Audition (toronto Cut)

Guest chashek

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chuubasa

i know... its tiring to wait. But maybe because our numbers like at the 200's thats why they're taking long? I hope to hear from them soon.

Guest juicyfruity03

It's not abt the numbers , im 58 and i still didnt get it but sum ppl in my group did. And some other ppl in the hundreds got them too so yea.. sucks, they might have ignored us

Guest ailannguyen

I'm hoping they come by next year, I didn't have a chance to audition this year, =(

But, reading the reviews from you guys and other people, it sounds fun when your there. Lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chuubasa

Haha , I was actually #357 not 375 anywho . . .

they dislike me that much that they didnt even send me a rejection letter : ( haha

:o you were in my group! Same here I didnt get any repy. Even a "We are not interested" letter/e-mail :P

• 11 months later...
Guest kaestar

i didn't get mine either >.< my friends brother got a call the next day

but u guys i dont think u should wry too much, i mean SM is known to be one of the worst companies anyways

and i know its difficult because it shte only record label that comes to our cities (canada)

but keep trying, try for JYP or YG or something

JYP has always been my dream goal and i only went to SM for fun to see what it was like cause it was my first time auditioning.

but you guys don't worry if you truly LOVE music and whatever modeling/acting, you're probably too good for SM anyways

keep trying ~

btw check out my youtube xD and tell me what you guys think

www.youtube.com/inyeon07

Guest angieebabyy

O_O what about the people that got callbacks...do they send you a regetion letter if they though about it and they think" naaah,,,lets just drop him"??!!?!?

a couple years ago i got an email saying that i didnt pass the 2nd round..but i didnt even get a call. but thats besides the point. i think they still send rejection letters if they just decide to, as you put it, drop them =S

omgosh! people from vancouver got rejection letters already?!

im in toronto and i didnt get one yet. they've sent one every year so far.. i hope they're not ignoring us =(

Guest beef_noodo

the buddies i went to the audition with just got their rejection letters today O__o

but i didn't get one.

AUGH. i wish they'd just hurry up with it.

• 11 months later...

Archived