Sm Audition (toronto Cut)

Guest chashek

Guest Cee1430262309

I remember sending my email application one week or two before the audition date last year. They replied to me 2 days after^^

Anyways, I'm thinking of trying out again. Last year the audition was the day after my birthday. This year it's on the day of MY BDAY! I'm not sure if my parents would want to give me another bus ticket to Toronto as a gift this year -______-; I just hope they will let me go again.

I'm trying out for singing again and maybe dance this time too (:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest K-chan

I'm trying out for the first time hehe ^^; did anyone make it last year?? Im trying out acting and modelling ne =P will be fun...tho im pretty short for modelling ;___; does height matter?

Guest Hitorijime

^I remember last year that they seemed more interested in the people that were tall.

And I'm trying again. I remember that I was supposed to meet some people last year but I got there REALLY early (I was 11th). Anyways, I'm glad this year I can do it again because my skin is has cleared a lot.

Guest sweetbait

I want to go this year! But I need to know the location first, if its like a 4hour drive then its a definite no-no =(

Guest SUKIloo

ME ! haha , lets all meet up : ) I didn't go last year

because I wasn't ready for auditioning as a singer . . .

but this year I'm not that ready either : P oh well

it's for experience and hopefully there will be other

years :D gosh for the email app. I don't know what

picture to put in LOL .

Guest Lemon_Retard_<3

I'm trying out for the first time hehe ^^; did anyone make it last year?? Im trying out acting and modelling ne =P will be fun...tho im pretty short for modelling ;___; does height matter?

yeah i know... i'm pretty short..i'm 5'2 but can high heel work? xD

its my first time trying soo >O<"

can you choose more than one thing to do?

i would also like to try acting butt....i don't know where to get scripts from =/

Guest sweetbait

I think we should all meet up ^__^ but then, lets wait until the location is announced first before planning anything ^^

I didn't go last year, I only recently found out about SM entertainment I regretted it so much that I had no clue about the audition last year >.<

Guest Bboy_CL1

Im going ^^ for singing hehe ^^ , we should all meet up ^^ hehe even though i have to drive 6 hours to reach toronto ^^

Guest Lemon_Retard_<3

omg..ahaha i'm pretty happy that i live pretty close to it...even tho its like an hour drive :P

well great...i just sent out my application and i only wrote modeling cuz i didn't know that we can do more than one >O<"

I live so far away from the area that they did it last year. I hope to meet the soompiers here too at the audition. I'm so pumped up for the audition lol ^-^ cause last year I found out about them 2 months after, so I was really bummed out that I wasn't able to go

Guest Bboy_CL1

If you read the other forums. I guess the judges want you to be urself. I don't think you should change anything.

k i am myself lol ;P

Archived