Korean Hip-Hop

Guest Plissken

Guest GDlovesBEE

that DD remix is crazy. the only person i paid attention to was simon, e-sens, and maniac. i still can't stand dok2.

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest SALLIZLE*

i loved outsider in mc sniper's 4th album.. when i first heard better than yesterday

outsider's part was soooooo amazing i listened to that section over and over again - _-;

hehehe. i heard he's coming out with his first album..

or maybe it already came out..

does anyone have it or no where i can get it? :)

Guest SALLIZLE*

oh and btw..

i just downloaded soulseek and i've been trying to download some of the artists mentioned here

but i'm getting no results for most of them..

am i doing something wrong? o_o;

i heard i should go to the korean music chat room

but i cant find it.. i dont think it's there..

=(

does anyone know anywhere else i can download music..

besides z-degrees

• 2 weeks later...
Guest on3derful

oh and btw..

i just downloaded soulseek and i've been trying to download some of the artists mentioned here

but i'm getting no results for most of them..

am i doing something wrong? o_o;

i heard i should go to the korean music chat room

but i cant find it.. i dont think it's there..

=(

does anyone know anywhere else i can download music..

besides z-degrees

esnips.com

has some music but i was trying to find like leo kekoa and rhyme bus and stuff but they dont have them.

they have most music though.

you can find dynamic duo's "new" album there

Guest FUNKK_YOU

my faves are:

LeeSsang-I love all of their albums. Such orignals sounds!! I love gwang-dae!! sooo good!! At first i didn't like the rappers voice because it was too high but then you listen you their music and his voice just blends in with the sounds.

Epik High- I really like their swan songs album (it's the best so far in my opinion) but their 4th album is just as good! Even though they got really popular after love love love...it doesn't matter to me because they've been working hard since FOREVER and it's about time they're recognized in the big lights!

Drunken Tiger- their 4th album is really good (FOUNDATION). LOVELOVE.

MC Sniper- His latest release is AMAZING! I love Where Am I. He sings it with a lot of passion and I'm new to his style but i'm liking what I hear. :]

Wheesung- Although he's not really underground..he's really underRATED which is sad because he's my all time FAVORITE singer..really good vocals! His style is more R&B/Ballad than anything else. He's coming out with a new album after 2 years! Can't wait for it!! He's wayyyyyy too underrated..and the songs he's been featured in are crap lately. Hopefully his album is wayyyyyyyyy better!!!!!!

hope that helps :]

• 2 weeks later...

To FUNKK_YOU: Is Wheesung a hip-hop or R&B artist? Some of his songs are surely club hit songs, perhaps "urban" is the more correct term for those songs. I like Wheesung too, but I don't think he's a hip-hop artist (to me, at least).

~~

What did you guys think about Vasco's 2nd album? Not bad, eh? All the beats sound a bit like mainstream American hip-hop, but he's got some awesome features in there, like Maniac, Snacky Chan, Leo Kekoa, Joe Brown, Koonta, and more.

By the way, go download E-Sens Mixtape in hiphopplaya.com/mp3. It's quite good.

I got a lot favorite artists, but my latest would have to be "Homeboy Show". Check out their 3-track single "Beautiful Lady". Or go watch the MV at youtube.

Guest sockrahtease

Wu, Teddy, Simon D, and Dok2 are my favorite korean rappers.

I only like the DT songs where T is featured in them. Just becuhz her voice is so wonderful.

Guest sweet_rnb_singer

Real hiphop...

I'd have to say :

RedRoc

Rhymer (he's aiight)

7人ST-Ego (I think he's new but god he has this one song...feat. Snacky Chan. Its really good)

And that's all I could think of right now....

Guest kimseo

well,can you guys suggest some female rappers besides Tasha? lol

honestly, there isn't many^^;

i know there is 미료 (miryo) from brown eyed girls

and another girl named "napper" who's pretty unknown hahah

she's in CSP's song 거리에서 (guh ri ae seo) ^^ she's pretty good.

52093797op6.jpg

이름: 이옥주

닉네임: NAPPER (N★PPER)

- 독음 : 내퍼

- 뜻 : 낮잠쟁이, 잠꾸러기

포지션: MC

성별: 女

생년월일: 1985.12.6

혈액형: A형

키: 167cm

몸무게: 57kg

거주지: 서울 신촌,홍대

학력: 서교초등학교, 금란여중, 이화여고, 현재경희대재학중.

좋아하는뮤지션: Tasha, sean2slow, outerspace, lady of rage

Name: Lee Ok Joo

Nickname: Napper (N★PPER)

- Pronounciation: Napper

- Meaning : -

Position: MC

Sex: Female

Birthday: 12/6/1985

Bloodtype: A

Height: 167cm

Weight: 57kg

Residence: Shinchon Seoul, Hongik University

School history: Seo Geo Elementary School, Geum Ran Girls Junior High, Ehwa Girls' High school, (currently) Kyung Hee University

Favorite Musicians: Tasha, sean2slow, outerspace, lady of rage

her blog: http://blog.naver.com/nappers?Redirect=Log...No=120022003434

cyworld: http://www.cyworld.com/mcnapper

listen to 거리에서 here: http://blog.naver.com/bbong8708?Redirect=L...gNo=60038959826

listen to 젓가락 (chopsticks) here: http://blog.naver.com/ohr478?Redirect=Log&...gNo=60026369415

^^ i like her hahah ~

I like Napper too when she was featured in Feelsea's album.

Another female MC would be MC Shi Jin. Her EP called Under Woman was good.

Another female would be a new comer called Jace. She released her first album this week - it wasn't too bad. Probably just average. But she hot though!

Archived