Korean Hip-Hop

Guest Plissken

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest the7REAL.

^Then in the 4th album in one of the songs, it says featuring BK...who's that then? O_o Wait..unless he's one of those people with alternate personalities...then maybe it makes sense..@_@;

^Then in the 4th album in one of the songs, it says featuring BK...who's that then? O_o Wait..unless he's one of those people with alternate personalities...then maybe it makes sense..@_@;

ok ok sorry got everything mixed up.. let me fix that... lol... mc bk is snipers friend.. and the song is about him.... mc bk wrote the first verse of the song bk love and 2nd verse was by mc sniper.. sorry bout that... i was getting mixed up with different emcees... cleared it up~

Guest miss ambrosia x3

does christopher count as underground? he's.. kinda hiphop though the term is hard to define. but some might say.. hes more r&b. and he doesnt have a soompi thread either. i know nothing about him. <_< im actually looking for his lyrics... but i cant find it.

poetic license too? hes not very well known here at soompi, but hes good too!

and old school american hiphop? blackalicious's blazing arrow. :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lalala

does christopher count as underground? he's.. kinda hiphop though the term is hard to define. but some might say.. hes more r&b. and he doesnt have a soompi thread either. i know nothing about him. <_< im actually looking for his lyrics... but i cant find it.

poetic license too? hes not very well known here at soompi, but hes good too!

and old school american hiphop? blackalicious's blazing arrow. :D

Isn't Christopher the guy who used to be in S#arp?

I think that in itself hurts his credibility.. I don't knoe much about him either tho, so who knoes...

neways, can neone give me some info on Honey Family?

Guest Dah_jOkA

^I never really listened to Honey Family much but I know that Sanghoon from Blackbeat used to be in Honey Family

Guest Flolusek

I write in order to promote my friend.

He is very talented producer who just starts a career.

His sounds are wonderful,really dopeness.

He's Looking for english-speaking mc or maybe korean because he lives in Poland and there are hard to find someone who sings in this languages. He decide to meet somebody online and he made site on myspace.If somebody are intresting about collaboration please leave a message on this forum or on the myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/delabigos1

Peep that s*it.!!!

Peace !

Guest plusone

^yeah it is

haven't heard much of Outsider, but i guess he's like the korean version of twista lol

Guest nogenre

I really bothers me how people say Epik High "use to be cool" but now they're too mainstream. If the reason you don't like them now is because all the sudden they're popular, then that's just stupid.

And then if you want to say "oh well their music changed", that's also not true. Yes, their singles are a bit fast and have a little bit of pop flavor in them, but if you listen to the other tracks on the Swan Songs album, they're really just as god as their older albums, if not better.

Anyhow, I really recommend Epik High. Powerful lyrics and hard beats.

Hell yeaaa! They might have gone mainstream but their style did not change to suit public's taste.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

^

Their fourth album is actually comparable to their first, IMO, too. Their fourth and first are by far my favourites. I hate it when people consider themselves so elitest they can't even listen to mainstream music. -_-;

• 3 weeks later...
Guest shronie_x3

^

Their fourth album is actually comparable to their first, IMO, too. Their fourth and first are by far my favourites. I hate it when people consider themselves so elitest they can't even listen to mainstream music. -_-;

ageed.

these are my friends..

"i love __" <-friends

"me too."<-me

a month later ___ comes on mtv

"don`t you just love that song?"

"i hate them. they`re on mtv now." <- friends

"..."

like honestly, get over yourselves. it`s the same album that they were just obsessing over a month ago and now they hate the band because they`re on mtv. like wtf...

i love epik high`s fourth album. i`m actually listening to it right now.. lol.

Guest kimseo

sorry if i'm going off topic, but i have two requests. ^^ i felt it was appropriate to ask here since i couldn't find a thread for either artist.

1. does anyone have a romanized/translated tracklist of mc sniper's 4th album? great album btw. ^^ love it.

2. can anyone recommend me some songs by joosuc? i had a few songs by him, but then my computer crashed and i lost everything. the songs i did have by him though, i really liked.

Joosuc, uhm...

세남자 이야기 [3 Man story]

하루종일 (24-7) (Feat. Taewan) [All Day]

Sunshine (Feat. Lee So Eun)

My favorite songs by him.

Outsider's very....awesome? Can't find a word. I lreccommend his song 연인과의 거리 (Feat. Brown Sugar, 셋별 [seht Byul]).

I don't know how to translate it...uh...romanized, Yeon In Gwa Ae Guh Ri.

Happy listening.

• 2 weeks later...

Outsider's very....awesome? Can't find a word. I lreccommend his song 연인과의 거리 (Feat. Brown Sugar, 셋별 [seht Byul]).

I don't know how to translate it...uh...romanized, Yeon In Gwa Ae Guh Ri.

Happy listening.

Outsider has flow, rhythm and (as you know) crazy speed. he's probably the fastest rapper whose words i can understand (barely though, and probably just the fastest rapper)

Guest kimseo

Has anyone listened to Dynamic Duo's new Remix of 동전한닢 (Dong Jun Han Nip)? :)

It features 26 artists, I believe that's 31 people.. >_> More then IF's Hip Hop for Respect.

the list:

-Choiza of Dynamic Duo

-Gaeko of Dynamic Duo

-Sean2Slow

-Paloalto

-the Quiett

-Tablo of Epik High

-Mithra of Epik High

-Yankie of TBNY

-Topbop of TBNY

-Verbal Jint

-Dokki (도끼) from All Black

-Double K

-넋업샨 (Nuhksup shan) of IF [infinite Flow]

-Bizniz (AKA Young GM) of IF

-Hwanah (화나)

-P-type

-Deepflow

-E-sens

-Joe Brown

-Koonta

-MC Meta of Garion

-Naachal of Garion

-Bizzy

-각나그네 (Gak Na Geu Nae)

-Leo Kekoa

-MYK

-Kebee

-Addsp2ch

-Ignito

-Simon Dominic

-Maniac

I swear, I freaked out while reading some of the artists' names. I was happy. : D

It's around 10 and a half minutes long, and here's when each artist comes up:

sean2slow 0:40

bizzy 1:00

leo kekoa 1:18

ignito 1:37

double k 1:56

bizniz 2:15

koonta 2:35

paloalto 2:54

deepflow 3:13

mc meta 3:32

gae ko 3:51

myk 4:10

verbal jint 4:30

superman ivy 4:48

dok2 5:06

the q 5:26

addsp2ch 5:45

tobbob 6:05

넋업샨 (Nuksupshan) 6:24

simon dominic 6:43

e-sens 7:02

nachal 7:21

fana 7:40

kebee 7:59

yankee 8:20

p-type 8:38

joe brown 8:57

mithra 9:15

choi za 9:35

tablo 9:53

maniac 10:13

(credits to naver) :)

I got mine at ZD, happy listning. If possible, buy DD's album. :ph34r:

Guest Lyline

^ i watched the clip on youtube the other day...i literally got a goosebump watching it. almost all my fav artists are featured in the song =]

Archived