[jp Movie 2008] Hana Yori Dango Final 花より男子~フ&#1244

Guest Shiget^

Guest Oscar The GolDfisH

omg.. i can't wait for the movie to come out.. i loved both season and i get to see the couple again.. ahh!!! i can't wait!!!!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ms.indulgence

Love this series!!! Rui is luv... :D Can't wait to see the movie, I don't think they'll mess it up cuz everyone in the old cast will be in the movie

no new ones, I mean if they replaced F4 or Makino then yes, I will be worried! But, I've said it before - CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE!!!

wow I haven't been here for a while. But omg they're going to film HYD in the US? :w00t: this is too good to be true~ I can't wait until this summer!

Jun and Mao make such a cute couple. Shun better have nice hair in HYD Final haha, hopefully it won't look like the one in Hana Kimi =X

Ah..seriously...F4..who the hell wears suits at home...and to bed? lol

lmao, so true x]

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

My favorite altime japanese couple <3 wauw..i've never been so excited about a movie...lol....

i wonder

if in the movie they'll be married already...i would guess so, since he did propose to her in the last ep of HYD2...i just hope there wont be more girl trying to get Domyouji's heart ....they really dragged that subject (4 girls or something were after him..i mean i know he's rich and hot and cool ...but people he's in love with ANOTHER GIRL)

^ Well its only a movie so I hope its quick paced, and exciting... and BOOM BOOM blowing with action/storyline

I mean everyone loves HYD, I don't think they can screw it up

LETS HOPE NOT THE TW VERSION WAS VERY OMG I WANNA PULL MY HAIR OUT. I REALLY REALLY HATED IT. IT WAS VERY PAINFULL TO WATCH.

Guest virtuosorosiny

i totally agree, the TW version was INSANELY long and okkie >_<" and their season 2 was HORRIBLE *grr

AHH! I can't wait to see the movie. ^^

~^^~ i want to see if yuki and soujiro get together too!

Guest Sungminnnie

YES!

Even though I have a few more

episodes to wrap up the second

season, I'm excited for the final

one! Ahhh! Hanazawa(?) Rui <3

They didn't really get together in the manga, did they?

I'm thinking Tsukushi and Domyouji will be married at the end of the movie.. because what kind of plot would it have if they married from the start?

True to that...

anybody knows what the story will be about? i would assume with Tsukasa taken over Domyouji Corp. that he'd be too busy for Tsukushi..

Preview of GRA next week, guess what? Domyoji is finally back!!! Credits to kiiroi-namida.vox

domfilmyu6.jpg

:lol

And thanks to Kiki in D-Addicts taken from arashian.com jun from todays shudukai kun

vlcsnap484703gk5.png

vlcsnap486942fd0.png

Archived