[jp Movie 2008] Hana Yori Dango Final 花より男子~フ&#1244

Guest Shiget^

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweet_pai

Is it just me, either 1)they are all wearing clown shoes, or 2) their feet are actually that big.

I liked the show and actors, but those over sized shoes just look funny...

Guest Bamidele

I just finished watching the HYD Movie and I am grinning so widely and feeling so freaking happy. It was a fun 2 hour ride, and sooo HYD over the top like. Man the hotel, the plane, the wedding, the everything was fun, and made me laugh and feel sucked into the wonderful world of HYD.

My only complaint was the lack of Yuki and Soujiro...how I wish they'd at least had a date or something to give us hope. I loved the wedding, loved how the ended it on the beach. God, it was sooooo beautiful. I love how Rui becomes a priest, it fits him perfectly:)

Now onto the Korean version:)

omg i just finished watching this! The ending was soo beautiful! I was smiling so much and nearly cried xD Though i still feel sorry for Rui T__T but overall this movie was the best! It was such a great way to finish off the series! This will always one of my most favourite series ever!!

Guest alchocoholic

I just saw the movie this afternoon and I'm wondering why

Rui mouthed the word "ittekemasu" as he looked at the framed photo of makino and F4?? Was he leaving or something? It was very weird because we see what domyouji, akira and sojiro end up doing one year later but for rui, all he did was look at the picture, say "ittekemasu" and walk out the door. Please don't tell me he was leaving F4 or something. That would ruin everything for me!

Anyone care to enlighten me?

Guest luluchan

the ending was awesome imo!

it's so sweet but can't help but feeling bad for Hanazawa Rui~~~ HYD cast is awesome!! I love it! the Korean Version can't match esp I love Hanazawa Rui so much but the Korean Rui sux!!! and that Makino kinda old! I can't stand watching that drama even 1 epi! (I'll have to say that the Korean F3 isn't too bad..)

Oguri Shun Rox!

Guest aznmei26

i loved this movie, and i especially loved the ending, it was so sweet. they finally live in peace now

-sigh- too bad it's the end of the Hana Yori Dango series ):

Guest melancholy

i really loved the movie! this would have to be my all time favourite series

i wonder what rui ends up doing, there wasnt so much indication of what hes up to...

i really loved the movie! this would have to be my all time favourite series

i wonder what rui ends up doing, there wasnt so much indication of what hes up to...

From the manga Rui helps out with the family business, eg) the vineyard. Not sure if he will take up more responsibilities later.

• 2 weeks later...

i got addicted to hyd a few weeks ago. i love love the drama.. but the movie was kinda disappointing. tsukasa was very vocal of his feelings for makino while makino wasn't. she didn't even reply to tsukasa's i love you when they were stuck at the island. but overall it was really good.

Guest AiMango

I finally watched this ! Awww I loved every minute of it > __ < Cried 5 times D: !! Honestly I love their chemistry! The ending was so cute, tsukushi was like my dream came true too ! and tsukasa was confused for like 5min hehe ^^ awww. a baby : ) the wedding was sooo sweet, too ! the place it was held at kind of surprised me though, cause I rememeber way back when there were previews that it was gonna be held at a normal chapel or w/e. Rui was really hot throughout the movie too : D !! I really wanted more of him but I guess the main focus had to be TxT. So sad its over; Im probably gonna rewatch the whole 2 seasons again during summer break XD

Archived