Nice Hair Salons In Toronto

Guest simpli_me

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

Don't go to GoA. I just went there this Sunday, asked for a digital perm I didn't even get curls >_< My hair is super wavy now and frizzy. And when I called I was told the price was $120 but when I was there they said $150.

Opps, this is my bf's account. I'm woahbebe.

aww REALLY O___O

did Hannah do them?

cause last time i went i saw this girl get a perm and it turned out REALLY nice !

anywho.. i went with my guy friend to See Fu hair by Spadina?

and the haircut turned out AWESOME (:

my friend looks very stylish ahah <3

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest princevegetam

Do we have to make an appointment at these salons?

Or do we just go in?

I find if we just go in, get someone bad to do a quick crappy job on my hair.

Never did appointment before.

Any opinons about Initium Hair on Hwy7 and Warden? It's at the HSBC building.

Tried it one time, got cut by some guy that apparently just turned stylists from hair washer....and I found out in the middle of my cut no less.

Just make sure you don't get him!

• 1 month later...
Guest Irrationallyrational

So since nobody knew prices for digital perms at GoA. I called and it's $120. I'm not sure if that includes a cut or not.

I also called Cooney For Hair and it's around $145-160 depending on how long your hair is. This price includes a cut. Apparently there's this new Japanese straight perm that's also called 'digital perm' so if they don't ask you, you should be specific and say curly. You need to make an appointment there.

And Maya isn't open on Sundays... lol*

Hope that helps anybody.

Very helpful indeed. I was thinking about doing a Japanese straight perm. I only have one friend that I know of that's gotten a straight perm and she got it done at an asian place. I'm not asian myself so I was wondering if it'd be cool if I got mine done at Goa?

Guest baby-nguyen

J & C hair salon, plaza outside of Vaughan mills.

Go to this guy name Vinh, he the best !

The salon is really good at dying hair and what not.

J & C hair salon, plaza outside of Vaughan mills.

Go to this guy name Vinh, he the best !

The salon is really good at dying hair and what not.

hi, could you tell me what the price of a haircut would be? thanks!

Guest Honey_Babee

Maya - Ran by japanese/koreans. Most of my twn friends get their hair done there

Goa - A friend of mine recently got her hair coloured there. It turned out frekkin nice~

Both at korean town (Christie)

do you know how much is it to dye your hair at goa??

Guest PrincessBoa

Is there any reasonably PRICED hair salons in Pacific Mall or Market Village? :X Not over 30 dollars? >< And any preferred stylists that are good for women's hair? >< Cause whenever I get my hair cut, even with mulitple pictures and explainations...it always ends up really horrible.

-PrincessBoa

Guest Tonyc402

Is there any reasonably PRICED hair salons in Pacific Mall or Market Village? :X Not over 30 dollars? >< And any preferred stylists that are good for women's hair? >< Cause whenever I get my hair cut, even with mulitple pictures and explainations...it always ends up really horrible.

-PrincessBoa

Im very sure that you wont be able to find a 30 doller hair cut for girls @ marketvillage/pmall. Im a guy and most of the hair salons I went to were like 26-30$ for men .

There's a pretty good Japanese stylist, Kei, at Sheppard and Yonge. The salon is called Hair Happiness, its on the west side of Yonge on the second floor around the Greek restaurant. They're pretty busy on the weekends.

:o here's their website http://www.hairhappiness.com/

What's a good place for japanese straighteningg?~! And price?

I think they do Japanese straightening too, don't quite remember though

Guest postscript_love

There's a pretty good Japanese stylist, Kei, at Sheppard and Yonge. The salon is called Hair Happiness, its on the west side of Yonge on the second floor around the Greek restaurant. They're pretty busy on the weekends.

:o here's their website http://www.hairhappiness.com/

That's so close to where I live!!! I wanna try it for my next haircut. I usually go to Jenn at Coupe Bizarre on Queen St. West, she's the only hairstylist who can cut my hair exactly like the picture I showed her. But it's sooo cold now, I don't feel like going so far away.

The website is mostly in Japanese, but there's a $15 off coupon. Can I use this for a haircut?

^ whoa i always used to pass by this place but i didn't think the stylists inside were japanese!

bah! i should've tried it when i was living there!

i recently got a haircut at maya, and i LOVE IT! the hairstylist was soo nice and the haircut came out exactly the way i wanted <3

the price is the same as goa ($25 for wash, cut and style <3)

i personally prefer maya over goa

Guest xvi3txl0v1ngx

aww REALLY O___O

anywho.. i went with my guy friend to See Fu hair by Spadina?

and the haircut turned out AWESOME (:

my friend looks very stylish ahah <3

yeahhh i always get my hair cut at See Fu, even though i moved to Montreal. I get it cut by Vincent and it's more expensive but worth it. My aunt did a digital perm there for like 200-250(she has really long hair, even after the perm, her hair was way pass shoulder) and it came out SOO NICE. it makes me want to get a digital perm too, seeing how nice her hair is....but it's quite expensive...

Art Inn @ Runway in Pmall does pretty good hair.

My bunch of frds n i usually look for Ben or Dickson.

Not too expensive, Ben charges $36 for ladies n Dickson - $30.

The place is pretty big compared to others and got really nice service.

Archived