Nice Hair Salons In Toronto

Guest simpli_me

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ama_chan

Has anyone ever been to Donato Salon + Spa and had their hair cut by a New Talent? If yes, how was it?

**EDIT**

I called GOA today and asked if I could get Hannah to cut my hair, they told me she was on leave so she wouldn't be able to cut my hair. :(

Sooo, has anyone had any experience with the other stylists? If yes, who and how did your haircut turn out? Thanks. :)

Guest Pandarah

I was wondering is it better to get a digital perm at SeeFu or GoA ?

(Does SeeFu even do digital perms? )

And J & C hair salon, do they do digital perms ?

Cause' I live really close by there.

I'm pretty sure I can even walk there O_O

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

I was wondering is it better to get a digital perm at SeeFu or GoA ?

(Does SeeFu even do digital perms? )

And J & C hair salon, do they do digital perms ?

Cause' I live really close by there.

I'm pretty sure I can even walk there O_O

See Fu does do digital perms (:

the price is on their website..i THINK its like 200 +

Has anyone ever been to Donato Salon + Spa and had their hair cut by a New Talent? If yes, how was it?

**EDIT**

I called GOA today and asked if I could get Hannah to cut my hair, they told me she was on leave so she wouldn't be able to cut my hair. :(

Sooo, has anyone had any experience with the other stylists? If yes, who and how did your haircut turn out? Thanks. :)

Are you serious? O___O;; I called on Friday (13th) and Hana was there. I booked an appointment with her for tomorrow...

Guest cfcong

^ Same here. I called on Saturday and she had availability.

Then she told me she doesn't cut guy's hair so I just went to Art Inn instead.

Soo happy with the cut I got from Art Inn - Ben Siu, today.

I was thinking of booking an appointment with Hannah for a digital perm, but it seems I'm out of luck? But I'm not in a rush, so maybe I'll see what her availability is like in a couple of weeks. It's not exactly a cheap process, so I want to make sure the results are worth it! Also, do you guys know if the $180 or so for the perm covers a cut as well?

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

I was thinking of booking an appointment with Hannah for a digital perm, but it seems I'm out of luck? But I'm not in a rush, so maybe I'll see what her availability is like in a couple of weeks. It's not exactly a cheap process, so I want to make sure the results are worth it! Also, do you guys know if the $180 or so for the perm covers a cut as well?

out of luck? why dont you just try calling?

ive called her many times before & shes always there but you need to boo an appointment

Like what ___l0vE`y0u.. said, just call and book an appointment. Hana only comes to the salon by appointment.

Got my haircut done by Hana yesterday. It's fobby and cutee :) I'm satisfied. Hana was realli friendly and she knows what styles go with your face shape etc.

I would def go there again next time! :D

Guest TerioN

Hey guys, do you know any cheap hair salon places in Mississauga? I want like the really layered look, I can't really explain it. But it's basically what pretty much every other asian guy has xD. I been to pmall and seen art inn, but my parents say its too expensive :(. So is there any place around Misssauga or pmall that's like $10-$12 that can do the same thing as art inn?

Oh and just in case the answer is no, where is chin-g and is it better then art inn? If i beg my parents hard enough maybe i can go :(

Guest Tonyc402

Hey guys, do you know any cheap hair salon places in Mississauga? I want like the really layered look, I can't really explain it. But it's basically what pretty much every other asian guy has xD. I been to pmall and seen art inn, but my parents say its too expensive :(. So is there any place around Misssauga or pmall that's like $10-$12 that can do the same thing as art inn?

Oh and just in case the answer is no, where is chin-g and is it better then art inn? If i beg my parents hard enough maybe i can go :(

Chin-g is just down pass MHQ , so basically you were right there when you were @ Artinn

Guest DynamicDuo

^ Same here. I called on Saturday and she had availability.

Then she told me she doesn't cut guy's hair so I just went to Art Inn instead.

Soo happy with the cut I got from Art Inn - Ben Siu, today.

I agree with you, I got my haircut yesterday by Ben at Arts Inn, well it was my first time ever getting a haircut not by a barber for $10 and the diff is pretty amazing and I'm probably always going to go back there. What I fell in love with there was the shampoo or conditioner they used lol, which ever one it smelled so good to me :P

Guest cfcong

I agree with you, I got my haircut yesterday by Ben at Arts Inn, well it was my first time ever getting a haircut not by a barber for $10 and the diff is pretty amazing and I'm probably always going to go back there. What I fell in love with there was the shampoo or conditioner they used lol, which ever one it smelled so good to me :P

HAHA thats the first thing I noticed about my first haircut experience with them LOL

Guest Lizbjerk

where exactly is hair culture in chinatown and is there also a one uptown?? I heard that place is really good.

It's downtown on Dundas in between Spadina and McCall. It's upstairs.

Buuuutttttt..I went there once and it was great but the second time I went they butchered my hair and I will never go back even if the price is cheap.

Art Inn is my new favorite!!!!! Everyone there is so nice (and cute+stylish) and they did a great job cutting my hair. The first time I had Jennifer and the second time I had Samuel. They both did a great job.

Guest jinkae

does anyone know where to get hair extensions done in toronto area?? id prefer fusion

and how much??

I'm certified to do fusions~ lol

**EDIT**

My friend is a new talent at Donato. I was on my way to becoming one too! but.. yaaa.. anyways.. lol mmm.. their cuts are basic. They're doing new lessons so they're learning some more technical cuts. still.. it's pretty basic. I thought they're doing new talent cuts at their academy on lakeshore now?

Guest Lizbjerk

Is there any reasonably PRICED hair salons in Pacific Mall or Market Village? :X Not over 30 dollars? >< And any preferred stylists that are good for women's hair? >< Cause whenever I get my hair cut, even with mulitple pictures and explainations...it always ends up really horrible.

-PrincessBoa

I got my hair cut at Art inn @ runway in Pmall for 30$$$$

Guest only_me

Any chance someone knows a good hair salon around vaughan? The ones I tried are really just.. urgh,.. I never come out liking it.

Guest live.love.laugh!

does anyone know the price for colouring your hair at chin-g ?

i know that it's 30 from experience , and at the outside of the salon

theres a screen showing the artist , director prices .

but is that also for the colouring too ?

Archived