[variety] Sang Sang Plus 상상플러스

Guest luckyyou

Guest luckyyou

I just watched the latest episode of SSP and it isn't as funny as used to be. It's Tak Jae Hoon. Shin Jung Hwan is still funny and the other MCs to me were never that funny so that isn't a change, but Tak Jae Hoon hasn't been his usual self. Maybe he's having trouble at home (haha marriage?) or he's depressed about coming to work since Noh Hyun Jung left. :P I don't know, but even when he was a guest on Nohluhwa, he was bland and boring and looked bored the entire time. Boo!

Also, :P Shin Hae Chul calls Yunho for his phone call and you can hear DBSG int he background yelling :)

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to say something about Tak Jae Hoon too.. He has become boring now. He still makes me laugh, but not as much as he used to. I also noticed he's been coming on other variety shows this past week to promote his movie and he wasn't as loud as usual and not as talkative. He still made me laugh but I wasn't as entertained by him as I used to be. I think the movie star side of him is taking over. He wants to be a serious actor, so he's starting to act more serious. He wants to taken more seriously, so he's trying to be funny less and be more serious.

I was a little "over" Tak Jae Hoon starting a few months back. He'll always be funny, but I'm not as into him anymore. The more I see him, I keep seeing his faults, like for a married man, he's a little too friendly with females. Lee Hwee Jae will always be the playboy, but at least he's not married. Whereas Tak Jae Hoon, if people didn't know he was married, they would think he think he's hitting on some of these female guests.

Shin Jung Hwan will always remain my favorite! :)

This past episode I kind of felt bad for Jung Hyung Don. I know he's not that funny, but the other MC's (Lee Hwee Jae and Tak Jae Hoon specifically) were being so mean to him. Felt bad for the guy. :(

I went to the Sang Sang Plus portal site, where netizens leave questions for the guests.

And these are the upcoming guests they have (looks like the 4 MCs will be answering questions for themselves too!):

김원희, 신이 (Kim Won Hee, Shin Yi)

1uq0.jpg

김자옥, 박미선 (Kim Ja Ock, Park Mi Sun)

2zb6.jpg

정형돈, 탁재훈

3ru0.gif4at5.gif

신정환, 이휘재

5xp8.gif6ea1.gif

the new mc's not that bad...i like her voice, kinda reminds me of nohyunjung's....tomorrow's episode looks like it'll be really funny

oh that'swhy when i watched this show i think just last week, the female host cried! i thought she cried because it was her bday! lol! and that this show has different host everyweek! lol! i wish kbs world would put subtitle coz i really wanna understand what they're saying!

oh that'swhy when i watched this show i think just last week, the female host cried! i thought she cried because it was her bday! lol! and that this show has different host everyweek! lol! i wish kbs world would put subtitle coz i really wanna understand what they're saying!

Hey! Well couple weeks ago..the MC you saw cry (noh hyun jun) she cried because it was her last day on the show. She's been the MC for quite awhile and was the first MC when the show began. She got married and decided to leave, so they hired a new person.

I agree with ohnoitsnotme, the new MC sounded like noh hyun jun a few times. a little creepy?..hahaha...i thought the new MC would be boring, but she's pretty funny. She laughs and smiles a lot. and it seems like the guys or at least lee wheejae and tak jae hoon are comfortable enough to joke around with her.

As for tak jae hoon being quiet...hmm..i wonder why. maybe he's tired...maybe his manager is trying to create a different image...i think he's still funny and sang sang plus would fade away if it wasn't for him.

Guest luckyyou

I wanted to say something about Tak Jae Hoon too.. He has become boring now. He still makes me laugh, but not as much as he used to. I also noticed he's been coming on other variety shows this past week to promote his movie and he wasn't as loud as usual and not as talkative. He still made me laugh but I wasn't as entertained by him as I used to be. I think the movie star side of him is taking over. He wants to be a serious actor, so he's starting to act more serious. He wants to taken more seriously, so he's trying to be funny less and be more serious.

I was a little "over" Tak Jae Hoon starting a few months back. He'll always be funny, but I'm not as into him anymore. The more I see him, I keep seeing his faults, like for a married man, he's a little too friendly with females. Lee Hwee Jae will always be the playboy, but at least he's not married. Whereas Tak Jae Hoon, if people didn't know he was married, they would think he think he's hitting on some of these female guests.

Shin Jung Hwan will always remain my favorite! :)

This past episode I kind of felt bad for Jung Hyung Don. I know he's not that funny, but the other MC's (Lee Hwee Jae and Tak Jae Hoon specifically) were being so mean to him. Felt bad for the guy. :(

I went to the Sang Sang Plus portal site, where netizens leave questions for the guests.

And these are the upcoming guests they have (looks like the 4 MCs will be answering questions for themselves too!):

I like these long conversations about SSP

I didn't know Tak Jae Hoon was trying to become a serious actor. I thought he just thought acting was fun and was doing it on the side. :P I thought he was goofy in that movie, Everybody Has Secrets. Yeah I don't like the serious Tak.

My 1st favorite MC-kind of person was Shin Jung Hwan too. I think he's so cute (in that nonconventional, gross kind of way)!! The very first show I saw him on was like in 2002 and he MCed with other guy hosts and they did this show where they'd go into haunted houses and try to capture a flag with a female guest. Or like they would lay down on the floor and there's this big chute thing and they put random food in it and they have to guess. I also remember if they got something wrong (I don't know what that somethign was), they'd have to turn a wheel and the next day they would have to do that punishment. I remember once, that ex-baseball player guy who's the MC for Vitamins & Lee Hyuk Jae had to dress up as babies and go on a roller coaster. Does anyone remember that show? It also had Yoo Jae Suk. I want ot say MC Dangerous Battle, but it's not. Anyways. back to SSP

Is it me, or does Shin-i look like she has a moustache? I always thought that and it bothered me (moustachy females bother me :P) and that picture kind of confirms it.

Tak was always touchy flirty with his femaleg guests. He's like a playboy or he acts like he's still a bachelor. I think it's funny, but trying to see it from his wife's perspective, it's sad. :P I remember on one episode, he said his daughter said to him how come I don't see you anymore or something. :P

I just watched this week's episode and I had to come in here and say how cute Kim Ja Ock is!

김자옥, 박미선

2zb6.jpg

I thought this week's episode was really funny and enjoyable.

Park Mi Sun is really funny and Kim Ja Ock is the cutest, old person I've ever seen!

1gx2.png2te4.png

It was so funny when Kim Ja Ock was telling Shin Jung Hwan not to get married or have any kids. :D

Or when she called her husband and they had him repeat those lines. :lol:

I wish they had more female guests on the show.

When they have 2 female guests, they always have funny episodes like this week, last week with Kim Won Hee and Shin Yi, and the one with Jo Hye Ryun and Shin Ae Ra.

Guest ohnoitsme

her husband didn't speak like her....he sounded exactly like a famous comedian who passed away a year or two ago....they made him say the line the comedian was famous for...

anywhooo next week's episode looks like it'll be good with all the announcers...too bad nohyunjung's in america, she could've been in that episode....lol

Guest luckyyou

Oops, I didn't watch the last episode! I didn't like the guests. I would have normally watched it even if I didn't like the guest, but I just don't like how Park Mi Sun looks. :( shallow huh? I really can't look at her because I start cringing. Kim Ja Ok is whatever. I remember the dramas my grandma use to watch and Kim Ja Ok was always in it. :P But the way she talks abothers me. haha, so I only watched up to the guessing the word part and stopped. :P bad bad.

This weeks show was ok. I did like seeing Kang Su Jung and Shin Jung Hwan together again. ^_^

But next week looks like it's going to be really funny. It's their 100th show!

Look at our boys!

4dr0.jpg

5wl7.jpg

8hl4.jpg

7gn0.jpg

I kind of wish Noh Hyun Jung could have been there till the 100th episode since she was there since Old & New, but I'm liking Baek Seung Joo more with each episode. She's just so opposite from the Ice Queen and she laughs and smiles a lot more than Noh Hyun Jung.

6sw5.jpg

9br2.jpg

1fn8.jpg

credits; on the pictures.

Guest luckyyou

This weeks show was ok. I did like seeing Kang Su Jung and Shin Jung Hwan together again. ^_^

But next week looks like it's going to be really funny. It's their 100th show!

I actually liked last weeks episode. It gave me a break from the word game. :) I missed seeing Kang Soo Jung. I never see her now that she left Yuhgul6. I don't watch any of the shows she's on. :P

And the guys looked a lot more made up for their 100th show. They look good (haha) + lots of makeup!

haha shinjunghwan's face looks so much bigger than the announcers..lol....he's my favorite

I love his big face + narrow shoulders. And I think they photoshopped to make her head smaller because I always thought she had a big head. :P

I knew it! Lee Hwee Jae is mean to Jung Hyung Don.

4jt6.png

Tak Jae Hoon is mean to him too, but not as much as Lee Hwee Jae.

And Shin Jung Hwan is always a nice guy.

5zc6.png

I love this guy! My favorite!

Upcoming guests:

김수로, 이선균 (Kim Soo Ro, Lee Sung Gyoon)

1ba8.jpg

Kim Soo Ro talks soooo much! Everytime I see him on a show, he talks forever. Total camera richard simmons.

주영훈, 이윤석 (Joo Young Hoon, Lee Yoon Suk)

2az3.jpg

허참, 이홍렬 (Huh Cham, Lee Hong Ryeol)

3oj5.jpg

Guest luckyyou

I knew it! Lee Hwee Jae is mean to Jung Hyung Don.

Tak Jae Hoon is mean to him too, but not as much as Lee Hwee Jae.

And Shin Jung Hwan is always a nice guy.

I love this guy! My favorite!

Upcoming guests:

김수로, 이선균 (Kim Soo Ro, Lee Sung Gyoon)

Kim Soo Ro talks soooo much! Everytime I see him on a show, he talks forever. Total camera richard simmons.

주영훈, 이윤석 (Joo Young Hoon, Lee Yoon Suk)

I always hated it when Lee Hui Jae was mean to Jung Hyung Don. I don't think JHD is particularly funny and nothing appeals to me, but I like him only because he's like the outcast. I always have seem to have pity for JHD which is a sad reason to like him.. But yeah, Lee Hui Jae is mean. Tak Jae Hoon too but I always get the feeling he's like joking mean while Lee Hui Jae's meaness towards JHD seems real. I don't know, it's all in the eye of the beholder.

Shin Jung Hwan, my favorite ever since 2002 times, is so nice and so cute. :P

Ahh! I don't like Kim Soo Ro!!! I hate how he always makes that "ssss" noise.

Lee Yoon Suk!! I like him (kind of). He's long and nerdy and so weak.

I really liked the 100th episode. It was fun for the MCs to be "guests". I love/missed how they brought the post-it note room back. I also liked seeing clips of the older episodes (esp. KJG, KYM & CTH episode. That's one of myf avorites where I laughed wayy too much).

Guest ohnoitsme

yea, kim sooro is a total camera richard simmons...i didn't watch when he was on the screen...and i don't like how leehwijae is mean to jhd either!! i like jhd...i think he's funny

Archived