100% Perfect Girl

Guest puls707

Guest justsopeachy813

ISn't the artwork amazing????? There should be an artbook for this series or something....Anywys which is better? 100% PErfect Girl or Can't Lose you???

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jamieguo28

Yeah, I read it. I loved some of the stories, and didn't like some other ones.

I especially liked the one about the girl who raises this boy who sees her as a second person, and the guy who seems women as invisible. Not your typical love stories at all!

I am in love with this manga right now! i only read up to v04 chappie 05. can't wait to see what will happens later on. so freaking excited that she realizes how much she truly loves him. lol. love the author's drawings!

• 1 month later...
Guest puls707

OMG~!

i was looking through some previews of vol. 5 and it looks like

jay has committed some sort of crime and jarte is going to send her away!!!!!!! his attitude towards her was completely cold and in order to release her from jail, jarte wants to send her out of the country!

:tears: the final thing that i read was ben's asking jarte, "are you sure your capable of sending her away?...

i will seriously go crazy if they dont release vol. 5 soon!!!!!!! ^^

Archived