100% Perfect Girl

Guest puls707

Guest TygrrLilly

Heh, just posting to say that the title kind of rips off writer Haruki Murakami.

Even though the two works almost contradict each other in theme.

I was told by a friend that this series was actually inspired by the Murakami short story, who suggested I pick it up since I am a huge Murakami fan, and "On Seeing the 100% Perfect Girl One Beautiful April Morning" is my favorite short story of his.

I haven't read started the series though because I feel like I already know the ending.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sammystic

I know Murakami's works but I haven't read it through yet. On some other forum someone mentioned how this manhwa has the same title but a totally different plot though :mellow:

Just looking at the pretty art in this manhwa makes me happy so I'd recommend it.

Also, thanks a lot PecanPie02 for v6ch1-2! :)

Guest bedethuong12000

im still in the process of looking for Vol 6.

cant wait to read it.

i like to download it,

if anyone know where to download Vol 6, can u kindly tell me

Thank you.

PS: mangatraders has not updated Vol 6

Guest PecanPie02

^^

aww thanks again puls707~~ kekeke

anyways when i saw the update my heart skipped a bit (yes im obsessed.-__-)~~

holllyy guacamoles!! (is that how you spell it!!??) lol

really cant wait to read it!!! gahhhhhhhh~~ *thank you uploaderrss!!

editt

okay.. finished reading and

did anyone else think it was just too sudden and random that, that Ewan kidnapped Jay AGAIN!!....

-_- come on mannn leave the girl alone... oo and this time Jarte didnt go CRAZY and went right away to look for Jay was because this time he didnt want to FAIL her and stuff.. & not because he didnt love her right??! (just making suree) :) hehe

I WANT MORE!! gahhh---______---

Guest chll51

maybe it's me only but i'm finding jay's character to be more annoying with each passing volumes? is that even possible? volume five and the beginning of chapter 6 was alright then Boom! she becomes a character i've come to hate. it's true, the plot has become a bit draggy. i mean, come on, how many dramas can occur to her, and only her?

Guest PecanPie02

really?? I dont know im not hating jay.... maybe its cuz i read the chapters after very long WAITING periods that ahahha im just glad i could finally get a chapter into my hands.. lol... but yea story is getting a bit too repititve in a sense...

but so yea i still like Jay as a character and the ones that are really getting on me nerves are, obviously, those stupid people Ewan and that mob boss guy..

oo and why do ALL(pretty much all) the men fall in love (or have some emotions to Jay) its really like omg.... AGAIn... ahaha i guess thats her trait that keeps her alive... her ability to make all guys fall in love with her.. ahahah

Guest Creamy chicken

I just finished readying volume 6. Omg soo good and addicting. I need the next volume especially aftering reading the preview of the 1st chapter of volume 7 on netcomics x_x

Guest puls707

okay guys, i hav a question that has been eating at me for a while now...this is gonna sound so stupid but here goes...has it been established that jay actually slept with luigi and is no longer a virgin?

btw, i was reading the previews on chs 1 and 2 of vol 7 and in the beginning of ch 1, jay is placed in a trunk full of explosives that are about to be set off, but before they are ignited, clarence drives off in the car, taking jay with him...and in the beginning of the 2nd ch, jarte has been captured!!!O.M.G. and jay is hugging him and begging clarence to let him go while jarte is kneeling before clarence begging him to letr jay go!!! this is getting to be C.R.A.Z.Y. as a matter of fact, i think im gonna go crazy out of anticipation if the next chapters arent posted soon!!!!!!!

Guest PecanPie02

^^

hmm i dont think she actually slept with him... cuz they were "about" to but they were raided by the palace police or something.. but they didnt really say if she did/did not sleep with him though....

oo so jarte and jay are captred in the same place???

but thanks so much for the spoilers.. can not wait!!!

Guest puls707

^really? then why did jarte mention jay "betraying" him all the time? doesn't that refer to her having sex with luigi?

Guest happy_star

yeah I found that part kinda confusing too,

but I'm pretty sure, actually 100% sure :P, that Jay didn't sleep with Luigi. They were about to, when they were busted.

I believe the reason why Jarte kept saying that Jay "betrayed" him was because he doesn't know if she slept with Luigi before they were busted in on by Jarte and his men at that time. He could believe that she was with Luigi before and that time wasn't the only time. Jay had been missing for something like 2 weeks or so, before they found her with Luigi.

Guest puls707

^ok thanks for clearing that up!

i seriously mulled over that for such a long time cuz i couldnt figure out whether or not they had slept with each other!

if she did sleep with luigi then i would seriously be p*ssed off...but now im happy that she can hopefully have her first time with jarte!

but before that can happen we need to get past all this stupid drama!

Guest happy_star

^ok thanks for clearing that up!

i seriously mulled over that for such a long time cuz i couldnt figure out whether or not they had slept with each other!

if she did sleep with luigi then i would seriously be p*ssed off...but now im happy that she can hopefully have her first time with jarte!

but before that can happen we need to get past all this stupid drama!

haha no kidding, seriously! Every man that comes her way, just falls in love with her. I definitely want to know what perfume she's using, cuz it seems to be working pretty well haha! a little too well actually :P

Guest puls707

okay...just got reading the "preview" (lousy 6 pages...) of vol.7 ch.3 and it freaked me out!

it looks like

ewan is friking raping jay and, from the looks of it, she isnt resisting for jarte's sake

??

then the scene turns to

jarte who is being rescued and he is SOOO p*ssed cuz i think he knows whats going on with jay and then he runs off, in possible pursuit of her

??

this is driving me crazy! wann had better have a superb happy ending in store for us or i am going to be majorly p*ssed and disppointed!

hopefully mangafox uploads some new chapters soon!

Archived