100% Perfect Girl

Guest puls707

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest puls707

^it was mentioned before that this manga is being released simultaneously in both Korea and the US. therefore there are no RAWS to be found online :'(

Guest happy_star

Maaan, I'm kinda getting tired of the whole push and pull between Jay and Jarte -.-;

we need less drama n angst, and more JxJ lovin!!!!

Guest PecanPie02

hahhahah lol I totally second what happy_star just said XD

btw.. does anyone have any idea when releases will come about?

Guest bedethuong12000

some chapters of vol 7 are out on netcomics to read online.

cant wait to read chap 7.

i agree that there should be more of JxJ love.

Guest Q_Park

I just recently read this and I want more!

But there is WAY too much drama and I just want something happy to happen. LOL

- Kyu

• 2 weeks later...
Guest puls707

ugh! the update for volume 7 is taking forever!

hopefully mangafox or someone posts some chapters from volume 7 soon!

i'm going crazy with anticipation!

Guest Sammystic

You can take a look at the first three pages of every chapter of v7 as a preview at netcomics.com if you don't mind spoilers but beware that there might be more drama...

It's really good, i love this manhwa and especially it's Wann's work.

I read this on mangafox for the first 5 volumes and bought the later chapters from netcomics.com

I think netcomics is doing a good job on releasing and updating the chapters, they work pretty fast.

I'm waiting for chapter 8 of volume 7 to be released.

---Caroline

Guest Q_Park

SPOILER~!

I don't know if this is true but I read this spoiler on MangaFox and that person said that at the end of Volume 7, Luigi is going to be killed! NOOOOOO!

- Kyu

Guest puls707

^ OH EM GEE!

u kno what, though? i should probably feel sad, but somehow i kinda appreciate luigi's death, if you get my drift.

the less competition jarte has for jay, the better! ^^

i'm really really hoping for a reunion between the two soon!

thanks for posting the spoiler!

Guest happy_star

yeah, people have been speculating that Luigi will probably most likely be killed off T.T

it's sad, I liked his character too :(

Yeah, it's very much like Wann's style to kill off a couple of well-liked characters, and it seems that Luigi will be one of them, since he hasn't had much of a part. It would be nice if Wann just left him like that rather than get rid of him in the story.

I dunno, but lately I've lost my steam for this story, I guess it's because Jay and Jarte are still pushing and pulling at each other. I want them to be together so we can enjoy some peaceful moments between the lovely couple.

Really! Is that so much to ask for???!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest soojung613

i absolutely LOVE this manwha!! i can't get enough of it!! crazy drama and i LOVE LOVE the art.

i recommend any of Wann's manwhas. you should also check out "can't lose you" and "9 faces of love" if you like this one.

you can find them on netcomics.com. they're not free but they're like 25 cents a chapter and they're really good on updating.

Archived