100% Perfect Girl

Guest puls707

Guest puls707

100% Perfect Girl ; 100%의 그녀

35_1_1.jpg

By: WannHey Everyone~

I was searching through the manga section of soompi, and noticed that no one had started a thread on this AWESOME manga yet!

Okay, here's a little summary of what this is about:

Jay Jin is the headstrong teenage rebel, determined to prove she's serious about making art. J. Max is the tall debonair foreigner, in Korea on business, with more--much more--to his background than he lets on. On the surface, it would seem as though Jay and J. have nothing in common...until a chance encounter in a hotel lobby sparks a mysterious attraction. Will true love prove strong enough to overcome the language barrier, not to mention the thousands of miles separating two attractive people? Then there are the interventions of friends and family who think they know best... as well as a disastrous encounter with spicy chicken kebab! A giddy romantic fable for our ever-shrinking world, 100% Perfect Girl demonstrates the power of chemistry to conquer all.

Credits to NETCOMICS.com

Basically I would recommend this to anyone interested in ROYALTY, COMMONERS, and LOVE ^^

Volumes: 11 (Complete)

35_2_1.jpg   35_3_1.jpg

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chll51

i read up to volume 2. the storyline is very sweet but somehow a bit rushed. lol. still lookingfor volume 3. haha. overall, great series!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest puls707

Here's a preview for Volume 3:

Jay saves Luigi, a mafia don, from an assassin's bullet, but gets knocked out. There they discover Jay has amnesia! Can she resist Luigi, the handsome and strong leader who is so much like Jarte? Luigi swears to rescue her. What does the future hold? Jay cannnot even recognize her own brother, and she cannot forget the brave Luigi. Luigi whisks her away to his hideout--perhaps to thank her, perhaps to keep her. Jarte, with all the resources of Roinne at his disposal, searches the world for Jay. But Jay doesn't even remember Jarte. When the forces of Roinne rescue her, it feels like a kidnapping to Jay. Can Jarte reawaken her memories of love? Did Jay really love him to begin with? Hearts and lives hang in the balance in volume 3 of 100% Perfect Girl.

Credits: NETCOMICS.com

Guest yumi-chan

I read it, and I found myself a bit bored and rushed at the same time ^^;;

I like the author of the series though =)

--Yumi

• 2 weeks later...
Guest puls707

This blog has the first two vols: HERE

thanks for the link! ^^

i just ordered volume 3, so i hope to receive it within the next week!

i'll post a review of how it goes!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

omg, i read the first two volumes over the summer.

and it's so worth my while.

Can't Lose You huh?

imma go check that out as well!

man! gotta wait until they upload vol 3 then!

wow! vol 4 about to come out too!

omg!

>_<

love the relationship

Jarte is just soooooo the 'Prince Charming'

OMG!

Guest puls707

GAH!

volume 3 was extremely frustrating...

check this site out: CLICK

they have previews for 3 chapters of volume 4, but you can only read like 5 pages per chapter and then they tell you to purchase the rest <_<

anyhow, jay gets her memory back and she realizes how much shes hurt jarte!!!!!!!!!!

i CANNOT wait until november 1st, which is when volume 4 is going to be released!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Lemon_Retard_<3

GAH!

volume 3 was extremely frustrating...

check this site out: CLICK

they have previews for 3 chapters of volume 4, but you can only read like 5 pages per chapter and then they tell you to purchase the rest <_<

anyhow, jay gets her memory back and she realizes how much shes hurt jarte!!!!!!!!!!

i CANNOT wait until november 1st, which is when volume 4 is going to be released!!!!!!!!!!

so you have to pay to read manga on net comics?

Guest puls707

^ yes...unfortunately netcomics.com is not a website on which you can read manga for FREE :tears:

so instead i just support the "mangaka" by buying the manga @ Barnes/Borders!

trust me, u won't regret it if you do buy this series!

happy reading! ^o^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest puls707

Preview for Volume 5:

35_5_1.jpg

Volume 4 is being released at Barnes N' Noble on November 1st and I can't wait!

BTW, all of you NEED to check out NETCOMICS, because the preview that they posted is so HOTT!!! :w00t:

J and Jay are soo into each other!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tifachan

100% Perfect Girl is so lovely. The drama and romance- and a bit of humor ties in together perfectly!

You should also check out Wann's other completed series, "Can't Lose You".

Archived