Which Language Would You Choose?

Guest aphotic twilight.

Guest Eun_neptune_Him

I think Korean is the easiest to start off with. My sister tells me it's hard to remember like a million different workds and writing techniques!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well months and months ago I started learning Japanese with a weak little Japanese teaching book, but then I got into Korean entertainment and now I'm definitely set on learning Korean. The great thing is that I might be getting a Korean "tutor" (I write tutor in quotes because technically she's not a tutor, she's a missionary who lived in Korea and knows the language, but she teaches it) and apparently it might even be no cost. ^^

Korean seems really hard, but I'm determined to learn it. I really want to learn it mainly because of all the K-dramas and variety shows I watch. Without subtitles, it's imbossible for me to understand. Plus, I'm Korean and I'd love to know my native language.

I also just recently had an interest in learning Thai. It will be a challenge though because I know absolutely no Thai's. And I'm more into learning from a person who knows the language rather than a book.

Guest helloimelaine

I'm Chinese and I'm pretty proud of it but I just want to learn Japanese so badly XD lol its funny how a lot of people mistake me for being Japanese. LOL. Even Japanese people will come up to me and speak Japanese to me without realizing that I'm not even Japanese. It's funny but it gets aggravating.

Guest milkbottle.

i would choose both. but i don't have the heart nor time to commit myself to learning another language right now ><;;

Guest zhuuzhuusoba

I'd choose either Latin or Korean. =] I know some Korean, but I'd love to learn more

And Latin... The basis of most languages x]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest caymicah

i'm currently studying KOREAN language ryt now but still self study then maybe when school gets of i'll go with the FORMAL lessonslike that....

i'm studying/learning this coz i like KPOP and i watch their shows and everything....

more languages that i want to learn in order?

-Japanese

-Mandarin

-French

-Latin or other important languages

Guest spikeyhair91

It all depends on your interest. Korean is easier. It only took me 20 minutes to know the korean characters.

Guest rainn

Japanese!

It depends on what you like though. For me, I'm interested in Japanese culture so, I would take Japanese.

Archived