Which Language Would You Choose?

Guest aphotic twilight.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
Guest gd_is_great

have i ever posted iz diz thread??????? oh well i would luv 2 learn korean cuz it sounds beautiful n moreover my idols r koreans xxx peace

Guest sara2002a

I would choose Korean. The wording structure is a little bit similar to my mother tongue and it is as complicated as my mother tongue. lol

I dont know I just find Korean much easier to learn than Japanese.

Guest alphabetsoup

-- It only took me 5 months to be fluent. In writing it, understanding

it, speaking it, etc. It was reallyy easier than I expected ! (:

I'd really like to learn what you did. =o=;;

If it's you, it really depends what you're more interested in and how useful the language.

Though in terms of ease, I'd definitely take Korean first.

I studied Mandarin for a few years and became semi-fluent, and when deciding to pick up Japanese and Korean, Korean is SO much easier.

I believe that Korean has a helluva lot more Chinese based vocabulary than Japanese, thus making really easy for you to learn.

As well, if you decide to learn with hanja, it's actually not difficult at all as many of the characters/compounds mean the same thing and are pronounced similarly. :D

(美國 for 미국 which means the same thing, etc.)

Thus, it's much easier to learn.

However, Korean without mixed script I find to be extremely confusing... = =

yet at the same time, Japanese has a lot of English based vocabulary, so I'm not so sure.

all i know is that I find Korean a lot easier to learn. ~_~

Guest SilentScreamerS

its either filo, korean or japanese

i wanna learn filo because im going to the phils. this year and i want to be able to talk to people easier,

korean so i dont have to watch dramas with the crappy subtitles and

japanese because of naruto (:

but i think i'll learn korean because i already know how to read hangul

and my cousins are learning english anyway

Guest x_priscillaaa

I'm Chinese and I take Mandarin as a language at school, but on Saturdays, I take Korean school. I'm planning on taking Japanese during the summer. Not sure though..

Guest ooxstacee

I'd learn korean cause I don't think I'd ever get the writing down with all the swirls and whatnot. LOL!

Reading and writing korean is easy but .. I'm not sure about saying it, lol. x__x

• 1 month later...

Archived