Taiwanese Male Artists

Guest takki_fanatic

Guest yuans7love

oh gosh Roy Qiu is hot<333 i thought he and rainie made the cutest couple... too bad they broke up

and Joe, Mike, and Jin Tian are such a hot trio<3 i wouldn't mind dating any one of them lol~

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*SQUEALS* EHEHEHE you posted some of my favorite Taiwanese boys. I adore Joe&Mike&Ethan together. I've never seen Ethan's dramas but I love Joe's and Mike's. I love Joe's versatility; he can act totally silly and cute but in professional photos, he looks so high-fashion and model-ly.

And Jiro was so impressive in ISWAK; I can't wait to see more of his dramas

I toootally don't know Ya Lun and Roy Chiu well, but they're cute

Guest Greentea

Thx for sharing all the lovely pics..Dun forget still have li wei, youwei, xiaozhu, shone, kingone, dylan guo, jerry wang, 183club..more..

Guest sungified

When you say taiwanese, I thought you was going to post up Jimmy Lin pictures. xD He's a singer to actor, now married and probably have a daughter too. But he look REALLY young for someone his age.

Archived