Taiwanese Male Artists

Guest takki_fanatic

Guest haneul love

Heck YEAH!! CUTENESS XD!

And you spelled Ruan Jing Tian's name wrong. It's not Ruan Jin Tian, it's Ruan Jing Tian. And his english name is Ethan. I love him :] Too bad he's dating that girl from green forest >_>... ch.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KaLok

Heck YEAH!! CUTENESS XD!

And you spelled Ruan Jing Tian's name wrong. It's not Ruan Jin Tian, it's Ruan Jing Tian. And his english name is Ethan. I love him :] Too bad he's dating that girl from green forest >_>... ch.

i heard that, she's also in sweety right?

i don't like her, she's the loud annoying type <_<

Guest Kashii

omg!!! they are all so HOT!! *_* omg~~

Ariel & Mike // Ariel & Joe are sooo cute!!

Can anyone tell me where I can find piccies of Ariel & Joe & of Ariel & Mike, please?? =)

Guest Metamorphosis

^ yeah, same here

so who's his wife?

does anyone know...can anyone post a picture of her

i'm curious :P

Guest F2TSwithSHINHWA

^ lol yeah me too...I didn't know he's married O_O he's like my first celeb crush lol Please post pics if you can :)

and the guys in this thread are hot ^^

Guest pillowbox

Roy Chiu actually filmed a drama in mainland china.

篮球部落.. it had something to do with basketball.

片长:20集

类型:运动励志

出品:福建省广播影视集团 <-- OMGOSH FJ =)

出品人:舒展   制片人:陈 洁

导 演:周伟   编 剧:刘慧东

摄影指导:甘露  美术指导:安 宾

录音指导:瞿立新 武术指导:李才

造型指导:戴美玲 制片主任:成 征

主要演员:邱 泽饰 高 飞

郭芯其饰 罗敏敏

张勋杰饰 风雪新

浦 蒲饰 叶 雯

吴大维饰 郭建平

picprq4cn8r.jpg

picb3r7mh86.jpg

lq23.jpg

lq85.jpg

lq77.jpg

lq4.jpg

I was at this chinese media site, and noticed that he is in a new drama

It's call 让爱自邮 // ALWAYS YOURS

post-244967-1143208302.jpg

^ O__O im guessing this was filmed in singapore.

phpZdgCzj.jpg

php3C4GRD.jpg

php0DbCot.jpg

phpZLqo81.jpg

http://ch8c.mediacorptv.com/shows/drama/view/1645/1/.html

Guest summers83

i collect pictures alot, i don't want to make a new one thread everytime, what i'll do from now on is just keep adding pictures onto this thread. if you're inetersted, you can check it once in awhile or help posting pics, it's ok if you let it die too, i don't really care =)

HuGe, Zheng Long & More Mike

Roy, Ambrose and Wallace

Will Pan, Lee Hom & Alan Luo =) - Thanks to the people who posted the pics :)

Mike He, Yu Man, Lee Hom, Kenson <--HOT MODEL & Hu Ge

First it's my favorite - Roy Chiu (邱澤) used to be a singer and actor, but he quit his singing career. he haven't showned up for awhile, i don't know about you guys, but i miss him :P

roychiu6rp.jpg

roychiu21zv.jpg

on stage back in 2004and a small pic of him in the basketball drama he was in

roychiu37kv.jpg

i liek his bod :D

roychiu43mq.jpg

these three are everywhere nowadays, and they're always together...they've friends from models to actors

Mike (贺军翔), Joe (郑元畅) and Jin Tian (阮经天) correct me if i'm wrong, i don't know jin tian's eng name

group0ry.jpg

group27bz.jpg

Roy Chiu is in Singapore acting. He acted in Singapore series thrice now. Two mini series and one drama series on one story that featured 5 episodes called The Mystery Files 2. The current mini series airing in Singapore now with him as the lead besides Pierre Png and Joanne Peh is a film by Singapore Post.

Guest yoojini

Roy with Rainie & Mike with Ranie...I heard Roy and Rainie used to go out, i think they look cute together :)

rainie5ae.jpg

eeeeeeeeeek, what a hard choice! what a lucky girl.T_T i haven't seen the one with roy and rainie, but...aish, as much as i love rainie and mike in DBY, i think she looks better with roy. maybe it's because of mike's sometimes hard-headed character in the drama unlike roy, who looks like a guy with such a cool personality with hardly a temper. :blush: :blush:

roy kinda reminds me click-b's tae hyung. :blush: GOD DAYUMMMMMMMMM this thread! my heart's gonna burst outta my chest! :sweatingbullets::w00t: my top 3 are roy, mike, and joe. :w00t:

Guest summers83

Roy Chiu actually filmed a drama in mainland china.

篮球部落.. it had something to do with basketball.

片长:20集

类型:运动励志

出品:福建省广播影视集团 <-- OMGOSH FJ =)

出品人:舒展   制片人:陈 洁

导 演:周伟   编 剧:刘慧东

摄影指导:甘露  美术指导:安 宾

录音指导:瞿立新 武术指导:李才

造型指导:戴美玲 制片主任:成 征

主要演员:邱 泽饰 高 飞

郭芯其饰 罗敏敏

张勋杰饰 风雪新

浦 蒲饰 叶 雯

吴大维饰 郭建平

picprq4cn8r.jpg

picb3r7mh86.jpg

lq23.jpg

lq85.jpg

lq77.jpg

lq4.jpg

I was at this chinese media site, and noticed that he is in a new drama

It's call 让爱自邮 // ALWAYS YOURS

post-244967-1143208302.jpg

^ O__O im guessing this was filmed in singapore.

phpZdgCzj.jpg

php3C4GRD.jpg

php0DbCot.jpg

phpZLqo81.jpg

http://ch8c.mediacorptv.com/shows/drama/view/1645/1/.html

Yeap this was the one I was talking about. I forgot the title. I'm surprised u're able to find these pics at chinese media site. It's a website from China issit? I'm from Singapore so I know this film. Besides they filmed two endings for the last episode. It will depend on the highest number of stamps bought. They printed two stamps, one with the girl and Roy in it together, the other with the girl and the other guy from Singapore. So which stamp has the highest sales will show the ending where the lead actress will end up with watever guy. Interesting rite?

wow, I haven't hear about about Roy for a while and the last time I saw him was the Summer Scent drama with Rainie. He looks really good in short hair...almost unrecognizable. He looks like a diff. person. I prefer short hair over the long hair.

Guest sakura.s.

roy is so cute! i remember when i first saw him in a music video..wow! hehe jiro wong, is really cute too..ive never seen him before, ive been missing out! anyone have any info on jiro?

Archived