The Late Park Sang Min 박상민 (aka Eon 이언) (19810205 - 20080821)

Rebby

oh no!.. I'm so sad with this news. I was hoping that it's not true, but seeing those photos .. :tears: :tears:

My condolence. He will be miss...

88v771221vx9.jpg

credit: dcblack

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest miniejungle

oh my God... I can't believe this happened so fast.

He's a good fren of Oppa.

He also rode a bike.

And he has left us and moved on.

Rest in peace, Eon. You will be remembered.

My heart is breaking when I received an email from my mailing list friend. It's so sad. Strongest Chilwoo is Lee Eon first drama that I watch and I thought his acting is fun and I really enjoy his acting with Eric there.

After Kim Min Soo (Monday Kiz), I still can't believe that it happened to Lee Eon. They're all still young.

Rest In Peace, Lee Eon. My heart and pray for his family.

aww!! this is indeed a very shocking and sad news!!!

my condolences to his family and friends!!

may he rest in peace.....

he's acting career was just starting to take off.....

200808211241061940.jpg

200808211241061941.jpg

200808211241061942.jpg

200808211241061944.jpg

credit as labelled

Guest yooboo710

You will always be remembered... :tears:

leeeoncopyti8.jpg

credit:miaka_stock for the texture used

Annyeong Hwang Min Yeop...

Special Memory

You will always be a special part of me

You will always be a special memory

I’ll always cherish wonderful moments

You have given me

You are in my heart wherever I may be

All the times we shared will always be to me

Songs my heart will sing refreshing melodies

I’ll put together all of your laughter

Like a symphony

I’ll remember you wherever I may be

I’ll put together all of your laughter

Like a symphony

from dramabeans.com

Stars mourn Lee Eon

August 20th, 2008 // by javabeans

eon_pic.jpg

As previously reported, actor Lee Eon’s sudden death early on the morning of August 21 has proved a shock to the entertainment community.

Celebrities came garbed in funeral blacks to pay their respects to their deceased colleague/co-star/friend at the mortuary area in the hospital where the deceased’s body is being kept until the funeral service. Yoon Eun-hye arrived in tears at Seoul’s Soon Chun Hyang University Hospital, as did fellow Coffee Prince co-star Kim Jae-wook, who appears to still be stunned, reportedly sobbing as he kept his face hidden behind his hair. (Pics of the stars, and in particular Kim Jae-wook, make me feel uncomfortably voyeuristic; I admit to an interest in seeing pics, but not when they are clearly intrusive in such a raw moment.)

His co-star from drama Strongest Chil Woo, actor Yoo Ah-in, also showed up, grim-faced. If you’re wondering why certain people haven’t yet paid their respects, I’m sure they’ll be making their way to the funeral area as they learn about the accident today. I haven’t seen pics of the rest of his Chil Woo castmates, but apparently they were among the earliest to receive word. Eric received the phone call at 3am and headed directly to the hospital, along with cast and crew members, including Gu Hye-sun and PD Park Man-young.

th_eon_yeh6.jpg th_eon_yeh4.jpg th_eon_yeh1.jpg th_eon_yai2.jpg th_eon_yai.jpg

Yoon Eun-hye with her party; Yoo Ah-in

Others who came by were former co-star Ryu Deok-hwan, and supermodel Park Dool-seon. (She is one of the main stars of modeling reality show I Am a Model, which Lee Eon was involved with; he had also reportedly dated supermodel Jang Yoon-joo, one of Park Dool-seon’s colleagues.)

His mother understandably was in a huge state of shock, and apparently still in denial; she resisted being led to the funeral room, wanting to go to a hospital room instead, as though unable to digest the truth.

Also, a report was issued contradicting early beliefs that the accident occurred on Lee Eon’s way home after the Chil Woo wrap party. A new report suggests that Lee Eon had already arrived home, then left again, after which he was in the accident. Some sources speculate that he had been on the way to the club where he had worked as a DJ. I’m sure these details will be sorted out in due time.

As to questions of his sobriety at the time of his death, police have stated that tests will be conducted to determine whether he was drunk, but will not have the results for approximately a week. Lee Eon is, however, reported to not be much of a drinker.

PD Lee Yoon-jung, who’d directed Lee Eon in Coffee Prince, also shared her words of grief, saying, “I don’t know what to say. I plan to pay my respects tonight. Lee Eon had a special passion for acting and was always a source of support for staff on the film set. He was a good person.”

The funeral service is planned for August 23. Other details as yet unconfirmed.

th_eon_pds.jpg th_eon_kjw2.jpg th_eon_kjw1.jpg th_eon_ilac.jpg

Park Dool-seon,Kim Jae-wook, Ilac

Via Yonhap News, Newsen

Guest pikhachu79

Sad sad thursday morning...so shocked to read the news....good actor...and he is so young....love him in CP...funny and goofy Min yeop...RIP

For some reason its remind me of the late Heath Ledger, died, just when he's on the peak of his career *sighs* Rest in peace, Eon Shi, you'll be forever our lovable Min Yeob

August 21, 2008

Actor and Model Eon Dies from Motorcycle Accident

080821_ent_1.jpg

Popular actor and fashion model Eon (27, real name Park Sang-min) died early Thursday morning from a motorcycle accident.

According to police reports, Eon attended a party to celebrate the final episode of KBS 2TV's drama series "Chilwu, the Mighty" after midnight on August 21 and got into an accident while on his way home.

At the time of the accident, the late actor's management agency said the details of the accident have yet to be confirmed and that his parents were on their way to Seoul from Busan.

A funeral hall has been set up at the Soon Chun Hyang University Hospital in Hannam-dong, Seoul.

Eon co-starred in the recently concluded drama series "Chilwu, the Mighty" as one of the assassins led by Chilwu, played by Eric.

The late actor and model rose to stardom through his role in the phenomenally popular MBC drama series "Coffee Prince."

Source: KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/new...1840_11858.html

SSI_20080821122520_V.jpg

Article at http://nownews.seoul.co.kr/news/newsView.p...=20080821603010

Archived