[variety] Truth Game 진실게임

Guest jahye

Guest theLEGEND

luckyyou: May I know who is the one who acted as JunJin's uncle? I know JunJin told who is he but I don't understand korean so yeah.. I'd like to know. He's a pretty good dancer :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luckyyou

luckyyou: May I know who is the one who acted as JunJin's uncle? I know JunJin told who is he but I don't understand korean so yeah.. I'd like to know. He's a pretty good dancer :P

Oops I just read this msg so I don't really remember the episode all that well. He wasn't really related to Jun Jin. He's just a normal citizen. Most of the people who come on Jinshil Game is just regular citizens.

a1wk8.th.jpg a2ok3.th.jpg a3bv3.th.jpg a4um3.th.jpg

Truth Game - 010907 - Find The Real Mixed-Korean (Jang Woo Hyuk, Boom +)

available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest thenummyone

I love this show! I just started it recently, I was wondering if someone could list off the episodes and the themes. The only one I understood was the 070306 episode - Who is in their 20s?

• 1 month later...

hey!! does anyone remember which date or episode it was when they had people whose voice koreans hear (not celebs) but do not know who they are. I.e. Daniel Henney's voice guy who does the "are you gentle" thing, the norae bang ahjumah who gives the positive and negative feedbacks, the gps ahjumah, etc. I watched it recently on tv, but it has to be a least a month behind because we usually get to watch all the korean shows a month later. help, please! thnks! BTW: I'm surprised that there aren't a lot of people who watch this show! It's really hilarious!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rain_drops

this thread is dying -___-;

its like 2 months behind...

and i had a question...

uh...im not sure if its going to be answered...

but i heard this week's one was fun. did anyone see it?

what was the topic?

Guest flyfany89

the topic is who is the real married couple?

on DAUM there was an article posted about one of the uljjang one's [probably coming up episode].

i'll see if i can translate it

^ the uljjang one was this week's

and it was pretty funny..

Guest evelyn168

Does anyone know where I can download Truth Game show that was aired May22? This episode features Jaewon as a guest. Thanks.

Guest Stellaaa

Heyyy~ which one is the one where the stars sibling comes out? im not sure but i think its the one where hyori's baby look-a-like comes out. (the little girl)

This is such a fun game show. =]

Guest kukiemonster

i'm new here.just found out about this show.can you guys tell me where to download or watch this show?

i went to nownforever clubbox there were only 3 video.

i really want to watch it since bae seul gi was in one of the episode..

please help me~

thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi ..I found these pictures. I supposed it's quite recent.

I cant really tell if that's MC Yoo (in pink) from this angle, but does anyone know whether these 2 pictures belonged to this variety show??

If so, may I know which episode & where can I download. Thank You

20070813065902144e70705fa9.jpg

Yoo Geon (in yellow / white)

20070813065902144e70705pa4.jpg

Archived