[variety] Truth Game 진실게임

Guest jahye

Guest .alyak_

Just read the first page and what the point of the game was about....

I have never seen this? This is interesting....i can't wait to watch......

Is this game not as popular as Love Letter and Xman? Is it new? Because i've never heard of it....

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luckyyou

Just read the first page and what the point of the game was about....

I have never seen this? This is interesting....i can't wait to watch......

Is this game not as popular as Love Letter and Xman? Is it new? Because i've never heard of it....

this game show is pretty old. it's definitely not new. i don't know how you're defining popular. but love letter and thoes types of shows are popular in soompi because of all the non-koreans + some koreans that watch it for the celebrity. jinshil game is pretty popular korea along with a lot of other shows that not a lot of soompi-ers like.

Guest sylver

^^I agree. This show rarely invite gasoos as its judges so I think most soompiers don't watch this. ^_^ To be honest, I thought I was the only soompi member who watch this show before jahye made this thread. :sweatingbullets:

Guest sylver

^ do you know what episode/air date that was? was thinking of getting it from your cb.

Sure... It's EP302 and the date is 060103. ^_^ I had to go through my CD-Rs to find the date. :sweatingbullets: I really need to reorganise my CD-R collections. :rolleyes:

Guest luckyyou

To be honest, I thought I was the only soompi member who watch this show before jahye made this thread. :sweatingbullets:

me too. i was going to make a thread long time ago but i thought no one would reply in it because no one would know what it was. and then i got all happy when i thought someone made jinshil game thread, but it ended being some movie called jinshil. :(

did anybody figure out that song ear-hair guy was dancing to?

Guest amydien

if anyone's interested here's

Jinsil Game - 03.07.2006 episode 311

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5ROJ2ORF

thanks for the link!

Is this the one with FTTS? Just curious.... :)

nvm...watched it. it's the 2nd part! So funny!

This is my 2nd time watching Jinshil Game....and I really like it! Even my brother was laughing his richard simmons off from watching this.. :lol:

Guest sylver

Uhm...which episodes and date where g.o.d and Kim JongGuk as the panelist? ^^

And who has them in the CB? ^^

I have them. I think it was the Christmas special but I could be mistaken. :sweatingbullets:

Guest the.elephant

haha i just finished part 2 thanks to teal

and i KNEW it was that guy was the fake one... i could tell in the part 1 when he first walked upto the stage... he walked like a guy and for a guy who is suppose to have done the "girl contest" before, he should have more practice walking like a girl... so it was pretty obvious to me

Guest sylver

Truth Game 진실게임 312회 060314 LQ

- featuring Fly to the Sky as one of the judges.

Check my CB... ^_^ It was soooo funnny watching that SOS group lip-synching Fly to the Sky :lol: and the boys sang live while the girls imitated them. :w00t: It was hilarious how Fany reacted to Brian's lip-synching him. :lol: :lol:

Here's some caps I took...

brian5en.jpg

fany4zs.jpg

fany14zk.jpg

Guest cheka

I've just finished watching and it was funny how HwanHee was so worried about the air blowing into his face that he covered it with his jacket!!! Talking about being vain & self-conscious! Hehehe! But I like him!

Archived