[variety] Truth Game 진실게임

Guest jahye

Guest epic_darkness

do you guys remember that episode where people came on saying they were twins and you had to find the one that weren't twins. those two boy students really confused people after that one question, how much did you mom give you for your trip to seoul? i thought that guy was cute, the one really the really small eyes. i think he was sitting on the left. :P by the way when does this show air? mondays?

What date was this aired?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest epic_darkness

This week's episode:

Date: 03-21-06

Size: 130.89 mb LQ version

Concept: Who's really telling the truth about their age

Link:Megaupload

http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=6QMH7N1H

My Thoughts:

This episode was really funny. The whole language barrier is a problem so my idea's can only go as far as I see and not what I hear except for a view words. The concept I think is a really great one because people can fool others with their age. I was really surprised at the person who was telling the truth because watching the whole show I was certain that it was another contestant beacuse they seemed to really fool the judges so well. Anyway, this eps. was really funny, so whoever downloads it comment. :D

Guest makemyday

okay..

i'm watching the episode from about 2-3 weeks ago..

march 7th, 2006..

is the point of this game backwards?

because it seems like they're finding out who the faker is instead of the real person.

its the episode where all the guys come out as contestants that won in a girl contest.

(haha thats confusing.. what i meant was a contest for the boys who look/act most like girls)

EDIT

this was a split part episode that spanned two weeks and i never got to watch the first one..

i guess thats why i'm confused

Guest luckyyou

each show differs. some shows you have to find the one real one out of the fake ones. and sometimes you have to find the fake one out of the real one. but lately it seems like they're showing more real in fake ones.

anyways, i just watched the latest episode. boy the real one really fooled me. that person doesn't look their age.

i thought it was the age 45 lady

anyways, someone explain next weeks episode. i don't get.

Guest makemyday

each show differs. some shows you have to find the one real one out of the fake ones. and sometimes you have to find the fake one out of the real one. but lately it seems like they're showing more real in fake ones.

anyways, i just watched the latest episode. boy the real one really fooled me. that person doesn't look their age.

i thought it was the age 45 lady

anyways, someone explain next weeks episode. i don't get.

haha i dont get next week's episode either.

i was going to come to this thread and ask.

this week was hard to tell for me as well.

i kept on jumping from person to person..

and the person that i ruled out turned out to be the real person.

how weird.

Guest luckyyou

this week was hard to tell for me as well.

i kept on jumping from person to person..

and the person that i ruled out turned out to be the real person.

how weird.

me too. in my mind, the real person was DEFINITELY not it along with the 16 year old student man. i love it when it's not obvious.

Guest purple bora

i watched the age guessing episode and i was really surprised.

at first i was thinking like, that would be so crazy if it was her and what do you know,, it was.

my parents were shocked at the end of the show like :o lol

• 2 weeks later...

thanks epic_darkness for the MU!!!!!!

i haven't been able to watch it *sniff, but

does anyone else remember the other one

where the contestants try lying about their

age? there were several people where i was

in shock the whole time bc they looked so

OLD. :blink: i can't wait for this week's ep ..the age

ones are really hard to guess in my opinion!!

i'll come back after i watch it.. muhaha

thanks epic.darkness ^^!!

i love this showww

does anyone have a clubbox with this show in HQ that doesnt require a password?

that would be greatly appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

truth.game.060418.LQ

http://soompi.filefront.com

*upload thanks/credit: dream_on

[if there's a mistake with uploading credits, please PM me! i accidentally erased all my PM's]

is this obvious to most people?! i tend to have a REALLY hard time choosing the real person >_<!! i'm always torn betwen 2 or 3 people. maybe it's because i'm really slow >_<!! but it seems really confusing. half the time i'll rule someone out, than they'll do/say something that'll make me make a complete 180 and two seconds later, i'll see something else that will change my mind! i've noticed some people get on the show purely to get their faces out into the public. i heard about one guy who came out and became a famous comedian. i guess that 10 minutes of fame can get you somewhere at times, ey?! ^^;

^ hmmm... i don't really have that hard of a problem picking out the person. (^^ don't worry... it's got nothing to do with being slow or anything).

anyways, i also agree though, sometimes it seems that some people go on the show to just get some fame. but other times, it seems like the people are just going on for the experience of being on a show.

Archived