[variety] Truth Game 진실게임

Guest jahye

Guest shinyshine

i just watch the show this week. actually it's my firsttime watching the truth game.

and i quite confused. could someone tell me what 's about this week?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AzN*aNgEl07

I've never watched this show before, but it sounds/looks funny! The problem is... I don't understand korean :( Where can I find the subs (if there are any)?

Guest epic_darkness

I was just watching some old episodes so I can get into the show and I was watching the one with Jang Woohyuk and I think I got the basis of that one, was it who is not really a couple. I got the differences in all the couples except for one, i know that they was the older man/ younger woman couple, also the woman taller than the man couple and the really pretty girl with the average guy couple but what was the last couple? Was it two guys or was it an effeminate guy and a masculine girl cause I couldn't figure out just by watching. I couldn't tell if it was a guy or girl so can anyone help me out. Thanx in advance.

Guest luckyyou

I was just watching some old episodes so I can get into the show and I was watching the one with Jang Woohyuk and I think I got the basis of that one, was it who is not really a couple. I got the differences in all the couples except for one, i know that they was the older man/ younger woman couple, also the woman taller than the man couple and the really pretty girl with the average guy couple but what was the last couple? Was it two guys or was it an effeminate guy and a masculine girl cause I couldn't figure out just by watching. I couldn't tell if it was a guy or girl so can anyone help me out. Thanx in advance.

ahaha, i remember that one. the effeminate guy and masculine girl! yeah that's what it is. wasn't it creepy because the guy really acted like a girl, but he's a guy. oh boy..

Guest epic_darkness

anyone have the show with fly to the sky on mu or ysi??

Here's the episode with Fly to the Sky, also the special episode with GOD and KJK, two very funny episodes

Fly to the sky-Don't know what this episode is about

http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2F6F5V7...KL31TA2WSWFDVCX

Christmas special with GOD and KJK-This episode is about which one is the real girl

http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=6LDD2NYX

Episode with Minwoo-I think this episode is about if the people are really mother and child

http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=98TCOL65

Guest EXQU1S1TE

Does anyone know any info about the guy that was wearing like all black in the recent episode with FTTS? He barely was on camera but he was soo hott :blush:

Guest epic_darkness

^The guy in all black, I'm pretty sure it's Kim Ji suk, it really looks like him, if someone could confirm this it would be better be it looks like him. He as an official thread, you can check the pinned topic

Guest sylver

^The guy in all black, I'm pretty sure it's Kim Ji suk, it really looks like him, if someone could confirm this it would be better be it looks like him. He as an official thread, you can check the pinned topic

Actually, it's not Kim Ji-suk. It's someone else. I thought there would be a guest list at the main site but it's not there.

*EDIT*

I think he's Oh Byung-jin from the group, 5tion.

Guest vang2k

just found out about this because i dled it when I got bored. looks like a fun show to watch! darn I wish I can understand korean because watching it clueless isn't fun. :(

Guest sylver

Ida's faster than me. :D Yup, that guy is Oh Byungjin from the group, 5tion. I thought he was Kim Jisuk too at first, but I saw the caption of his name afterwards. He's hot, eh? ^_^

There was a caption of his name? I didn't see it... :sweatingbullets: And yes, he's INCREDIBLY gorgeous! :wub:

I didn't mistook him for Kim Ji-suk though. I mistook him for Ryohei Otani... :blush:

Guest luckyyou

do you guys remember that episode where people came on saying they were twins and you had to find the one that weren't twins. those two boy students really confused people after that one question, how much did you mom give you for your trip to seoul? i thought that guy was cute, the one really the really small eyes. i think he was sitting on the left. :P by the way when does this show air? mondays?

Guest sylver

do you guys remember that episode where people came on saying they were twins and you had to find the one that weren't twins. those two boy students really confused people after that one question, how much did you mom give you for your trip to seoul? i thought that guy was cute, the one really the really small eyes. i think he was sitting on the left. :P by the way when does this show air? mondays?

I remember that episode. I like the 'twins' that looked like the younger version of Kim Hyun-joong times two! :wub: They are sooooo cute! ;)

The show airs every Tuesday. ^_^

Archived