[TBS] KUROSAGI ( クロサギ )

pocca

Guest daydreaming

hmm from wut i have read of the manga, it had nothing to do with lawyers and judges 0_o it's about con artists and this kid conning con artists to help people who have been scammed for money

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i googled it and this is what i found, copy/paste of course

KUROSAGI is a series currently running in the Weekly Young Sunday magazine about a boy loses his family through the works of a swindler, and swears revenge.

Kurosagi

Mangaka: Kuromaru Takeshi Natsuhara

Serialized in: Young Sunday

Length: 6 volumes

Shirosagi are white swindlers who trick people to take their money.

Akasagi are red swindlers who trick the opposite sex and play with their minds and bodies.

Kurosagi are black swindlers who feed on shirosagi and akasagi.

The main character's father was tricked by a shirosagi, so he vows to kill them all.

it looks interesting, a bad boy looking for revenge

well i googled it and this is what i found, copy/paste of course

it looks interesting, a bad boy looking for revenge

wow nice info...i never notice that there are different types =_=

so pi's chracter was suppose to get revenge who have been con ...

More info about the manga kurosagi, i found this in a french site so i use an online translator

A true bomb this manga! One adheres immediately, ! The graphic style is basic, but mature. The drawings are fine, and simple. The decorations are sometimes represented thoroughly, other times are non-existent. But it is especially the history which is interesting. Kurosagi, the principal character is malicious, one is attached there as soon as it is seen the first time. It is full with humour, and the reflexions made on the swindles that are able to make certain companies hardly start. Very promising!

not the typical lighthearted story at all.

^^ yeh i believe it's not going to be those lighthearted type of story instead proabbly some darkness to it ...after all it allabout conning and revenge...i suppose proabbly hte only sweet part that we will see are Pi x Maki parts?? i hope they have alot of screen time together

wat kind of manga is that??? sound a little bit confused n mature.... too bad they are in tis kind of storyline....i was hoping for a better story for them....

wat kind of manga is that??? sound a little bit confused n mature.... too bad they are in tis kind of storyline....i was hoping for a better story for them....

yeh it wouidl be nice if it one of those nobuta kind of storyline but im actually interested in this type of drama...this is a drama that Yamapi can actually prove his acting skills....i can say anything about the drama yet since drama not even air yet and the manga info is flowing around in here and u can go somewhere to read it also...but maybe a dorama will have a different feel compareing to just reading a manga....i can't wait till April too bad Ryo's drama have to be in APril also hope both drams does well in ratings also ratings doesn't really said how good a drama is....but popularity and that actually people are tuning in to watch them....

omg, can't wait to see this drama!! :D

i wonder if him and maki will have a love thing going on or not..??

:D

lol i hope so...but i guess there going to be more against each other since maki is goin to be a law student so she might be against what yamapi's character is doing so....

just wondering to the readers that read the manga....does maki's character exist in the manga?? b/c i want to knwo if it's a make-up character

Archived