[TBS] KUROSAGI ( クロサギ )

pocca

Guest luluchan

late April??? ahh i thought mid April!! i wanna watch the new Ryo drama with Ueto Aya!! (there were rumours that AKANISHI JIN was gonna be in it instead.. i was even MORE excited then ahhaa~ but Ryo's all good too hehehe)

I like Kurosagi the manga~ i learned a lot from it~ and Kurosagi is so witty i wanna watch the drama!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest escapist

i like Ryo but I was kinda disappointed they switched Jin to Ryo. BAHH

i heard rumours of Kurosagi being postponed to summer.. it's not true right?

^^ where did u hear that...so far i don't dink so b/c if u have been reading yamapi's jweb entries he talking about it often like getting close going to meeting for the upcoming dramas, so on...

wahahahaha...more of him...i liked him better over the other guy in Nobuta Wo Produce..kek..i felt though he acted way gay, he is way cuter..xD..hope i get to watch this too

is it possible to watch it live on WebTV when it airs?

^^ hehe kame was okay i like him the best in shounen no jikembo ( gokusen okay...nobuta okay...)

just ot enlighted u guys up...yamapi started filming for this already it was mention on his recent jweb entry ^___________^

out of topic ---- yesasia just send me a notice that they are shipping out my order....cna't wit for my sayendou single!! if you haven't buy it yet why wiat??? go grab it now!!

I'm soo excited for this, you have no idea!!! XD Kioku is planning to sub both Kurosagi & Attention Please (the Ryo & Aya Ueto drama).. Yay~ There will also be soft subs for Kurosagi as well ^^

Archived