[TBS] KUROSAGI ( クロサギ )

pocca

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sum1890

finally...yamapi is the main character! Just loved him in nobuta wo produce and I can't wait to watch this series..the plot of the drama sounds interesting..and I'm a fan of these types of plots...but I don't mind if there's some type of romance :P

hey guys if u wold liek Kurosagi to be subbed by dancestar24 ...let's dancestar know by leaving a message at the nurse aoi thread....currently dancstar is taking suggestion of what to subbed next for the spring...mention eitehr ryo or yamapi's drama...so u know how fast dancestar with the subs so it would be great if dancestar subb kurosagi so let dancstar know

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.p...r=asc&start=330

^^ i didn't watch denshi otoko so im not sure maki character int eh drama but all i know is that it very different compare to her nobuta character right...

dayita: thanks!! we all would like to see yamapi's drama with english subs right?! ^_________^

I so can't wait for this! Yamapi a bad boy looking for revenge..SO like him! haha, he plays the serious roles really good too, not just hilarious roles<3

Eh, Maki's alright. I don't find her the best looking with him, but we'll see how her performance is in here :]

Guest mensa

a kiss scene, that will be extremely hot.

he has such kissable lips.

i love his lips, if i was the actress with that opportunity i will probably faint before the kiss.

Guest oh!kura

Read the first volume of Kurasgi and I know Yamapi can do that part justice. XD

So glad that Maki is going to be in the dorama, too. I hope that maybe her character and Yamapi's character will have a little something-something going on. LOL.

Guest Dayita

^^^ lol me too

yupp b/c i prefer hardsubbed over soft subs....and yeh if anyone was just curious...dancstar decided to work on Ryo's drama Attention Please.

aww i wish she had done yamapi's because she is realli fast o wellz i get to watch ryo's so my two anticipated dramas have subtitles YAY!!

---off topic

wats ryo's drama about is it with aya ueto?

^^ yup it's with Aya Ueto...i think that in this drama Ueto Aya is going to have more screen time then Ryo it's almost like 1 litre of tears i dink like the female lead having much more scenes...but im not sure though..

Archived