[drama 2006] Seven Princesses 소문난 칠공주

Guest xosandy

Guest swt4nn13

hello! im new here...i LOVE this show...

i just watched like all the episodes up to four...so FUN!! i actually like mi chil ..heh

oyea...can anyone be so kind as to upload something thats not clubbox? clubbox doesnt work for me... :(

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bryan

LOVE the show. BUT 100 epsds !!! I wonder how the writer is going to keep the momentum and the interest for this.Only 6 epsds so its still early to tell whether this drama will be a success.

So far,enjoying it very much.A few misses where Sul-Chil almost sees Mi-Chil together with Il Han.

I was so hoping that she did,then she will really give up on Il Han.

Guest CaLvIn_n_HoBbEs

i juss started watching this and my god is it interesting...it went by so quickly and i was getting so into it and then..it ENDS...i was like gahhH! i must watch more...lol! anyways...i have a question...i know it's kinda dumb but i'm still kinda confused...so the youngest daughter is pregnant with seungki's kid?? and thnx to the person who cleared up the secret thingee...i've been wondering about that too...

Guest bean1e

i hate michil.. she's soo frickinggg evil.grrr! >;O

i wonder when the younger guy is going to gobaek to suhlchil.... excited!!!

<33333

Guest CaLvIn_n_HoBbEs

i hate michil.. she's soo frickinggg evil.grrr! >;O

i wonder when the younger guy is going to gobaek to suhlchil.... excited!!!

<33333

i know...she's evilllll....and my god can the girl yell

Guest Mme. De Giry

We can't watch this drama here, which is sad cos it sounds interesting. :( To whoever also watches Bizarre Bunch (Peculiar Woman, Peculiar Man): Does Go Joo Won remind you of Suk Hyun, or is he able to portray his character here entirely differently? Just wondering cos I feel funny watching Suk Hyun with any other woman besides Jong Nam. :D

Guest bryan

Writer Mun, her naming sense is funny.

Remember ROSY LIFE.She gave funny nick names to Lee Tae Ran and NamGoong Min.

They called each other "Dog Bones" and "Dog Food"

And Mi-Chil's name is quite appropriate--she is indeed Crazy as in Evil-Crazy.

But this is a family drama,so before long she will realise her mistake and ask Sul-Chil for forgiveness but then she would have fallen in love with Il Han.The kind hearted Sul-Chil will give way,of course.

So till then,here is one character we can enjoy hating.

Guest anjandy

I love this drama...this and I Really Really Like You and Alone in Love!

But is this relly going to be 100 episodes? That's kinda long...I wonder how the writers will be able to sustain the pace of this drama...hope it doesnt get too draggy...lol

Guest donilpark

We can't watch this drama here, which is sad cos it sounds interesting. :( To whoever also watches Bizarre Bunch (Peculiar Woman, Peculiar Man): Does Go Joo Won remind you of Suk Hyun, or is he able to portray his character here entirely differently? Just wondering cos I feel funny watching Suk Hyun with any other woman besides Jong Nam. :D

He's playing exactly the same type of character.

Ilhan is the same kind of jerk as Suckhyeon.

And his acting is not superb either, so I guess he can't really differentiate the characters even if he wanted.

I love this drama...this and I Really Really Like You and Alone in Love!

But is this relly going to be 100 episodes? That's kinda long...I wonder how the writers will be able to sustain the pace of this drama...hope it doesnt get too draggy...lol

50 episodes... as far as I know.

I don't know where people are getting the idea of 100 episodes.

All the sources that I possibly can find are saying the drama is 50 episodes long. Although I think it is very likely that this show will be extended. (am I missing something?)

Guest bryan

I am hoping that it is 50 epsds so that they will come out with the DVD soon.

As far as I know, KBS has not produced any VCD/DVDs for their daily and weekend dramas.Could it be that there are too many epsds? I don't think that is a good reason. I'm sure many fans like me,would love to be able to get their favourite drama DVDs to keep and enjoy over and over again.

Guest donilpark

I am hoping that it is 50 epsds so that they will come out with the DVD soon.

As far as I know, KBS has not produced any VCD/DVDs for their daily and weekend dramas.Could it be that there are too many epsds? I don't think that is a good reason. I'm sure many fans like me,would love to be able to get their favourite drama DVDs to keep and enjoy over and over again.

I don't think it's worth it from the network's perspective.

Daily dramas or 'home dramas' like this one have as their main targets middle aged to senior housewives.

To them, drama is really just a passtime.

They don't mind if they miss an episode or two in the middle and they don't watch drama enthusiastically like younger people would watch.

It's not probable that they would want to buy a DVD and own the drama, since they can just turn on the TV and watch whatever that's airing now and that's good enough for them.

There are peopl like you, but I'd say you're among the minority.

I guess they have a budget problem too these days.

Guest x_estherrrrrr_x

i saw this drama last night and it is soo hilarious omg. hahaha. lsg has a good role for him.. mama's boyy. pwahahhaha -esther-

Archived