Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Let's see if Da Hae can pull off this "guy" role...

I for one think the stylist should have shuffled and ruffled her hairstyle to make her look more guy-ish. Cos come on, what guy in that era would sport such a hairstyle? :lol: Unless they wanna project a more feminine guy image on her...lolz..

I checked on youtube chinggu.. can't seem to find that trailer. I managed to get videos of the press con and such, but no sign of the trailer. =(

Guest imogene_af

LOL well, I think she can pass for a little PRETTY boy. Like someone around 11 or so. LOL. but Da Hae was made to be a girl, her features, her eyes, the way her lips curve... all a girl's. hahahahaha. That's one beautiful boy if ever. Reminds me when Song Hye Kyo was a "guy" in Hwang Jin Yi.

So she's disguised as a boy when a very NAKED Tae Ha tackles her down to the ground. HAHAHAHAHA. OhmyGod. That scene... wow. It must be quite overwhelming to make, a muscle bound Oh Ji Ho just pinning her to the floor like that. HAHA. Bloopers, please.

The poster is AMAZING. Just confused with the romanization of her name. I guess "Da Hae" and "Da Hye" works both ways.

Guest imogene_af

another pic from Breaknews:

24uxqg4.jpg

ETA:

and the crew said, Da Hae may not LOOK it, but she SOUNDS like it. LOL. They said she had a pretty impressive manly voice.

Some caps from that trailer, youku doesn't have the best quality and it always skips too. But I guess, we can make some Dahae-centric caps.

8yaiw0.jpg

28bquf9.jpg

osfkgy.jpg

b8scyc.jpg

OMO, I love that second picture.

Da Hae looking purrddyy staring into emptiness.. ^^

Da Hae sounding like a man? Can't imagine that.

We all know her voice is more high-pitched than others... but her sounding like a man? Maybe they used the same guy who did her voice-over in KFF..hahaha..:lol:

Guest imogene_af

^

Dahae's voice is super squeaky. HAHAHAHA, although she can speak with a lower voice if you remember Hye Rin from East of Eden. She had a pretty low voice there, which came out of nowhere.

Guest imogene_af

^

:lol: the comments are hilarious. a thai lady man. omg.

Anyway, I don't think Hye Won is supposed to be convincing anyway, she's just laying low as incognito as possible... and I think nekkid Tae Ha will see it through.

Hmm I actually thought I posted my comment but it didnt go through.. strange indeed~~~~ :huh:

Anyways, thanks ripgal for your reply! I have also checked and only saw the videos of press conf in YT... Unfortunately no trailer... I'll probably try and load the youku video when my connection speed comes back again :blush: I am dying to see that trailer lol

Thanks imogene_af for the caps and pics... hehe Yeah I do agree with you guys that LDH does have a high-pitched voice but I do believe she can do the manly voice heheh I remember her Hye Rin from EOE who was always talking in a low voice heheh Despite the EOE disaster, I guess vocal/voice coaching did really help LDH in the long run (Chuno!) lol :D

I cannot wait to see Chuno! Another 8 days! Woohhoo!!

I think Chuno's KBS site will upload it soon?

Or rather, 6th Jan is coming soon so we need not worry!

Anywayz, read some comments of DB on Da Hae again... sadly people are already dissing our girl on how she's so vain... etc. But again, we're already used to this kind of stuff right? hehehe..

Let's just hope Chuno delivers! FIGHTING!

==

EDIT:

Sageuk starlets of 2010

20091228_1261986880_1.jpg

http://nownews.seoul.co.kr/news/newsView.p...=20091228603054

Looks like competition will be bloody next year...

ya I read that too, but I'm not sad or angry anymore, they are not many and the comments sound like someone who cannot contain her jelousy and some so shallow and childish. Actually just after EOE, I made my own research (just for fun) who are her antis, one of it I can say they are from groups of fans who their idols never got recognition/praise for their acting.Funny thing is one poster got her account terminated by Soompi, and I found that person is the most vocal when attacking us and LDH.

Btw, nowdays she's not the only one got attacked, look at YEH, SHK and GHS-that's the price for being beautiful and talented.

Here you go csfan and ripgal and those who can't view in youku. I'd like to UL in YT but quality is poor.

I just wanted you guys to DL and view the 5th trailer as it is really AMAZING esp the background music. Hope this one works for you.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OB2BEIJX

cr: teiba.baidu / youku

Thanks imogene for the caps.

I'd say Hye Won is a pretty boy~

Guest imogene_af

LOL, I don't blame them for thinking so, though, I think it's FALSE ADVERTISEMENT because it's not like Hye Won will frolic around as a man in Chuno, she only wore that "disguise" to simply run away from her hubby. Based on the trailers, with a naked Tae Ha tackling her... she'll be found out as soon as you say, "Lee Da Hae is vain!"

I also think people are forgetting that Chuno is a FUSION sageuk... Dae Gil and Tae Ha floating around water probably isn't as realistic as Lee Da Hae's bobcut. haha.

Hi guys! I uploaded the 5th trailer onto Youtube (for those who have problems with youku or baidu vids), hope the quality is ok.

YT link- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvttpltd-mI

Credit: CherryLee@百度李多海吧

Just 8 more days until the 6th of January~

Chuno epic trailer~

http://www.funnuri.com/movie/cnt.asp?clipid=20587547

I Love Chuno! :D

The trailer in this clip is the same as the 5th trailer, nothing new. The only difference is that in the beginning of this clip it had some B&W pics (pics from previous trailers, so you've probably seen it before) with Korean captions for about 55 seconds.

I can upload the clip onto YT if you guys really wants to see it...

You guys are heaven sent! :D

Thank you so much for the trailer... ^^

PD Kwak's indeed a master in action sequences... the slow-mos' were totally EPIC!

The comments don't bother me as much as before anymore... at least I see some people trying to analyze the whole cross-dressing issue in a more general approach and not limit their discussion to, "Oh, LDH's vain...she always tries to be pretty... so she doesn't need to rely on her acting... blah blah blah.."

well...my guess is most of the commenters who said ldh is the worst cross-dresser has no idea what Chuno is about. Hye Won isn't supposed to be a man..heck my guess is the disguise is going to be short-lived. She probably only dress up as a boy to get out of her husband's house....and once Tae Ha found out about her identity..she'll be back to being the beauitful elegant Hye Won.

funnuri is ridiculously slow.....got like 1 second of clip then it starts buffering again. Hopefully I'll be able to view it soon since the 1 sec looks epic indeed....hehehee.

Super thanks maccay and lilcrash for the 5th trailer!!! You guys are fabulous!!!! Thanks so much!

Yeah the 5th trailer is great!! I really like the OST/bg music, very suitable for Chuno! wow, look at the first encounter of TH and HW?? Really unexpected.. I did not expect him to wrestle her to the ground and with a knife!???

I seriously cannot wait for 6th to come!

Also, about the comments.. I kind of just ignore them... Probably many of them do not know whats Chuno is about before posting snide comments about LDH as a 'guy' <_< .... As imogene_af has stated, Hye Won in disguise is just to run away from her groom.. so I think her disguise would not even last more than 1 episode... given that she's back to her female clothes when she's with TH, right? So it does not even matter if her disguise is manly or not....

Another 1 and a half day till KBS awards and LDH/KSY emceeing!!! Squeal! I am excited!