Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest imogene_af

LOL our girl admitting two things...

1.) She's an expert in the "Call of nature" in the mountainside.

2.) She likes looking at everyone's abs. hahaha.

I love her candid humor.

I love the new Chuno header pic~

chuno28.jpg

======

imogene who wouldn't be staring at these hot guys abs? I can imagine Dahae giggling in one corner and savouring the moment! medrools! :lol:

ripgal SJS and HJM getting married? I didn't even know they're dating but awww they'd be a cute couple.

Welcome to LDH thread yunra89!

ya, can't wait the 31th Dec and 6th Jan, really hope my internet connection is good on both dates. When is the press con, for Chuno?, usually 1 or 2 weeks before the actual show time right.

Lots of news related to her and Chuno, but I think repetitive news.

compliation of Dahae old pictures made by her fan. I like the last one,cute adorable mischievious girl Joo Yu rin..

http://www.mgoon.com/view.htm?id=2772043

hagrid here reporting for Chuno preview watch! hahaha!

sooooo I was watching IRIS hoping to see a new preview for Chuno... They did show a short new teaser... it's super short and it's not really much of a teaser or a preview or a trailer... so I don't know what to call it really! haha! so there were like few Chuno scenes shown while a quick narration/introduction was running in the background... the clips are really short and quick and nothing much on LDH... mostly fight scenes and TH's and DG's scenes... haha! it's super short and I have nothing really much to share about it hahaha...

Welcome to the thread yunra, lvtino and ngothuha! Stick around you guys! This thread is really usually fun it's just really quiet these past few days because we're saving all our energy for a full blast rave once Chuno airs!!! hahaha!!!

wellcome to LDH's thread Ngothuha.

ha,ha,ha, hagrid I thought u gonna give us another dessert, btw thanks for the info, maybe tomorrow they will show another new trailer.

LDH new photoshoots for BBK soy mixer, this time they upgraded the colour of that mixer, to me it looks more classic and matches Dahae well compared to the previous one.

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=682907730

Guest imogene_af

^

Gawd, did I say I DESPISE these ads? they look like infomercials from the 80s with its picture quality. :lol: I think all the money was spent PAYING the actresses rather than ya know, actual creativity. but thanks for sharing.

I've been so nervous thinking Chuno will be out soon! The anticipation is KILLING ME.

hey hagrid, I cannot believe IRIS ends tonight.. hmm yesterday eps kinda left KShwa in the dust? lol

Yay! I am really excited for Chuno... its gonna air in 20 days i.e. less than 3 weeks!! That is great! I am loving all the trailers and teasers and am sure everyone is waiting for Jan 6th to come hehehe

Love DaHae!

Okay! Iris just officially ended! Nope there was no new trailer... They showed the same trailer released last Wednesday...

Anyway, let's gear up our excitement for CHUNO! Less than three weeks left till the premiere!

Come on KBS! I hope they start drumming up the hype for Chuno soon! I hope we'd get to see lots of pre-premiere promotions SOON! I hope they start releasing the official poster for Chuno! I'm also so excited for the press conference launch! It's still kinda early for that I know but I'm wondering whether they'll be in costumes when they do that! I sure hope so!

Chuno fighting!!!

anyway! I'm also looking forward to seeing LDH host KBS awards at the end of the month! GOSH! I really really hope that we'd get to see lots of LDH for the promotion of Chuno! I really really hope KBS keeps her busy with promotional gigs along with her co-stars! hahaha I wish they'd let her guess on variety shows and goof around with JH and OJH!

Hei guys.... I'm back!! :D

Sorry I haven't been able to join the discussions and all...what with the new trailer and new BTS pics..

But here I have some goodies for ya..

List of actors attending Chuno's Press Con

Jang Hyuk, Oh Ji Ho, Lee Da Hae, Lee Jong Hyuk, Gong Hyung Jin, Sung Dong Il, Kim Ji Seok, Han Jung Soo

credits: http://1janghyuk.blog17.fc2.com/

===

It seems like Da Hae's the only girl?

And I'm like WOAH.... what's the reverse of the thorn amongst the roses? :lol:

---

And 2 news articles on Da Hae participating in Konkuk Uni's bazaar or something..

http://www.bizplace.co.kr/biz_html/content...code=&code=

http://www.kormedi.com/news/news/hosp/1191969_2900.html

^wow Dahae looks so fresh, vibrant and mature on Beyond's greeting, love her expression.

on Chuno press conf, why she's the only flower there, I think they should invite the other actress as well-I really can't wait for that day and Chuno. I bet there will be lots of review on it, Mr X, JB, Dahee panel and from our own Ripgal blog-I will visit them.

Imogene, do want to do the same as what u did for Robbers?-I remembered I really enjoy reading your post last time.

OT-JB is sooo into Go Soo nowdays and she mentioned her favourite is Green Rose-same as mine, Go Soo and Dahae, one of my favourite pairing. I found their chemistry is unique considering not many lovey-dovey scene between them, that's what I called X factors for both Dahae and Go Soo.

^ I loved their chemistry in Green Rose too. It's definitely unique in a way that you still feel their love for each other even tho they're like separated for more than 20 episodes.

I'm watching WITFC right now and tho I love GS's intense eyes, I don't really feel anything for the characters at all. I love the writer Lee Kyung Hee and all, but it's sad that I feel that she's not at her best this time. Maybe it's the complexity of the characters that I can't seem to grasp.... or maybe I just can't feel the chemistry between GS and HYS. hmmmm...

---

Back to Chuno, the press con is like in 3 days... :w00t:

Can't wait!!

Hei guys.... I'm back!! :D

Sorry I haven't been able to join the discussions and all...what with the new trailer and new BTS pics..

But here I have some goodies for ya..

List of actors attending Chuno's Press Con

Jang Hyuk, Oh Ji Ho, Lee Da Hae, Lee Jong Hyuk, Gong Hyung Jin, Sung Dong Il, Kim Ji Seok, Han Jung Soo

credits: http://1janghyuk.blog17.fc2.com/

===

It seems like Da Hae's the only girl?

And I'm like WOAH.... what's the reverse of the thorn amongst the roses? :lol:

Thanks for the info chinggu....

Gosh the press con is less than 3 days.....woohoo....

Awwww Da Hae looks so happy in the latest Beyond event poster....

Hi chinggus!

Thanks for all the goodies!

The soymixer, i love Dahae but not the soymixer, sorry. ;)

Cute christmas-y Beyond event poster, same white dress, just different color of sweater eh.

There's so many Dahae stuff to look forward to, I feel like a kid waiting for xmas morning to open presents :lol:

One: Press Con in 3 days

Two: MC at the KBS awards on the 31st

Three: Chuno premieres 6th January

~Chuno News, Posters, Photos, more photos in between those days. I just can't wait!