Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

^

What? not a girl? I'm glad though hehehe... :lol:

hagrid i watched the whole event in YT, ripgal gave us that link in the previous page.

Very interesting to watch. I still can't get over the news and how happy Dahae looked that night.

I didn't watch the awards show...

But did they really focus on Da Hae when it was his turn to present? True?

Do you remember which part it was maccay? hehehe..

Talking about their red carpet entrance... I noticed that they were exceptionally happy and wave-y when they saw their fans at both sides. Da Hae even laughed a bit when she saw this fan/reporter? Coincidentally, I also noticed KJH doing the same thing to a person at the same spot... hahaha..

I'm reading too much into everything again.... but no harm dreaming right?

p/s: I read in the Chinese forum, krdrama.com... their rumor thread was pinned up as a hot thread. The responses and reaction by their fans, couple or individual alike... very interesting! hahaha...

===

Da Hae's Bobogo Calender pics - with Han Chae Young and Lee Tae Ran

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=667950827

kjhldh.jpg

That photo above made me wonder where LDH and KJH sat during the awards.

I watched closely this time and I screamed again! :lol:

Dahae was just behind KJH, different tables though, from R-L, KJH was in the 2nd table of the first row of tables

and Dahae was at the 2nd table of the 2nd row of tables, gosh dunno if i'm making any sense :lol:

but here's some caps that explains the photo above how they were almost so close together.

djfa1a.jpg

djfa2a.jpg

while Dahae was presenting, KJH was smiling too.

djfa1.jpg

yeah the one KJH was talking to was not a girl, hehehe

djfa4.jpg

Look how confident Dahae was infront of the audience and erhm esp. him.

Did they ever talk? hmmm?

Sorry about the LQ of the caps, i'm just goin all fangirly :lol:

Guest imogene_af

^

LOLLLLLL. you is funnaaay.

I doubt they'll talk, they probably have some scandal instructions they have to follow. It's like an emergency bag for Korean celeb careers. hahaha.

Seriously though, they could be just friends but now they have to be more calculated because of the media spree they had a week ago. So even just mere talking is like a careful move.

^

I'm LOLing at myself too, I can see Dahae in that tiny screen?!hahaha!

I totally agree, it's a good move if they didn't talk when media's

around. They can talk as friends in private hmmm...

She must be busy with Chuno these days, or did she go for another Thai trip?

Really sneaky...

Ooooohh maccay, you're really observant!

Was the cap of KJH and Hee Chul taken whilst they were watching LDH presenting?

Cos KJH sure looked mighty smitten..hehhee...=P

Who knows they're probably laughing about the rumor right now..

Anywayz, have you guys seen the new Arirang clip of KJH's new telecinema Love Is Blind? (Check in his thread) GOD, KJH's soooo HOT!! :P

^ you are right. The guy sitting next to KJH is a singer that debuts as actor, he's now in the weekend drama Love you thousand of times. His carpet pictures looked really like a girl, but he normally doesn't.

Ooooohh maccay, you're really observant!

Was the cap of KJH and Hee Chul taken whilst they were watching LDH presenting?

Cos KJH sure looked mighty smitten..hehhee...=P

Who knows they're probably laughing about the rumor right now..

Anywayz, have you guys seen the new Arirang clip of KJH's new telecinema Love Is Blind? (Check in his thread) GOD, KJH's soooo HOT!! :P

Nope ripgal, that was before she presented, but KJH was all smiling when she came out to present.

That cap with Hee Chul, he caught himself looking at the big screen and there he was, he then smiled. :lol:

Wow, KJH's Love is Blind looks hilarious, he's definitely hot in those suits.

JB's write-up on Da Hae's newly released Chuno stills...

Lee Da-hae’s sad wedding scene for Chuno

November 16th, 2009 // by javabeans

These stills were released from KBS’s upcoming sageuk-action drama Chuno (Slave Hunters) on the 16th, which feature the drama’s leading lady Lee Da-hae dressed in wedding garb wearing a sad expression on her face.

In the storyline, Lee Da-hae’s character Hye-won is caught in a love triangle between her two male co-stars, Jang Hyuk and Oh Ji-ho. Her love with Jang Hyuk’s character is hindered by the gap in their social standing; while dealing with her disappointment over that love, she meets Oh Ji-ho’s character and the two fall in love. These stills show her sadness at being pressured into an unwanted marriage in order to maintain her yangban (aristocratic) standing.

Chuno, which will premiere on January 6, 2010, is Lee Da-hae’s first role since the disappointment of East of Eden, which was supposed to be a high-profile vehicle for her but instead relegated her to minor supporting character status. She took a long hiatus after dropping that drama, and if pre-show buzz proves accurate, Chuno will be a much better setting for her to show off her talents at melodrama.

yehaa, at last we can see coverage on Dahae on JB, Thanks Ripgal for your info-straight rushing to JB to give support on Dahae.

I feel like proud mama after after reading the review from X, make me a proud fans also. It is good we can see a praise from an expert at least her antis won't blame us for praising her without reason.

Guest imogene_af

there is something about how Lee Da Hae portrays sadness ... as her tears flow, her eyes glassy with sorrow, her heart ache echoing so strongly within one screen capture... there is the way she captures sadness... there's beauty in it. That there is some beauty in something one would see as pain. I don't know how she does it, but she truly is ethereal every time she cries.

thanks for sharing. so excited for Chuno.

----:( I've been so busy lately.

Sorry been out of the country for four days that's why I've been missing out...

ANyway... I echo what imogene said... There's just something about LDH when she cries it's sooooo serene and sooooo sincere that it makes you wanna run to her side to comfort her! I love to see LDH's new Chuno pics but I would have loved it even better if they included the picture of the guy she's going to be wedded to! haha!

I am reading Mr X's preview of Chuno right now... He really has high expectations for LDH and I really hope she delivers big time... and just as Mr X said I really hope this would be a turn for LDH to go into a more serious actor territory and get casted in quality films and dramas...

Da Hae is such a beautiful crier....heartwrenching yet she still looks so beautiful and elegant....

Sharing some HyeWon-TaeHa pics...credit cyworld

hwth1.jpg

hwth2.jpg

Is Hye Won Tae Ha's sugarmama? :lol:

How cana runaway slave afford a decent piece of clothing? LOL

Thanks o-cha for the pics.. they looks great together heheh Oh my gosh, this is the first time I see Ta Hae looking clean and all, or is it my eyes playing tricks? Lol I've gotten used to all the men in Chuno looking dirty in ripped dull clothes so its nice seeing one of them wearing (unripped) clean clothes hahahah

Cannot wait to see Chuno.. I'd love it if kbs releases another Chuno trailer with LDH of course :)