Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

ooooh whaaat?? KJH and Da Hae?? bring it on!! I was waiting to hear about her next scandal (supposed ot be out in Sep-Oct)..so the fortune teller is off by a few days...hehehehe

If it's true about LDH-KJH..they would make a great looking pair.

Guest imogene_af

uhummm. the rumor mill said he followed her there when he heard she was in Thailand.

He isn't denying it, representative said no harm in being friends. they just wanted to hang out, both taking breaks.

uhuuuuuum. the people who started the scandal were the people in the same flight as them. they also did not deny that they were sitting side by side. I don'really care if it's true or not, it could be just a budding friendship or a for real romance... but we're mere spectators, so we'll never hear the real story.

Just the thought though spells super star couple. I like how they didn't vehemently deny it.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG she looks S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G! *hyperventilates*

Oh yeah? Da Hae? BEST DRESSED. She looks quite vibrant. Wow.

uhummm. the rumor mill said he followed her there when he heard she was in Thailand.

He isn't denying it, representative said no harm in being friends. they just wanted to hang out, both taking breaks.

uhuuuuuum. the people who started the scandal were the people in the same flight as them. they also did not deny that they were sitting side by side. I don'really care if it's true or not, it could be just a budding friendship or a for real romance... but we're mere spectators, so we'll never hear the real story.

Just the thought though spells super star couple. I like how they didn't vehemently deny it.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG she looks S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G! *hyperventilates*

Oh yeah? Da Hae? BEST DRESSED. She looks quite vibrant. Wow.

haha! it does seem that way! I was reading KJH's thread (I know I'm over obsessing about this that it isn't healthy anymore but what can I do... it's just too good to good to be true I can't help it... :P) anyway... they were confused on where KJH was jetsetting into... he was all around Asia promoting his movie... he was in Singapore, then Hong Kong then some said he was in Japan but next thing they knew was that he was in Phuket with LDH! ahaha! so maybe he did go there for LDH well at least I HOPE SO!! AHAHA!

Anyway... fine I'm gonna rest this issue... I'll be pretty darn disheartened if the rumors turn out to be just rumors... But, I'm happy that LDH is friends with KJH! At least they already have a good thing going on so it may or may not happen in the future... sighhhhhhh

Guest imogene_af

girl in the K-industry rumors will just be rumors unless they have solid proof... meaning, IF they get caught (speaking in general not LDH and KJH). it's just how they are. We will never know it, until veils of truth come out or something. which could be never in this lifetime. As Kdramafanusa said, it won't be an admission until they have photos.

But I like how he admits it, like, yeah I called her and learned she's in Thailand... so there I go!

he's the new Halyu and he could have easily dejected it by saying, it was all coincidence.

hahaha I wish I was one of those people in the plane. LOL those people are chismosas... spreading rumors like that!

WoootWooot! SEXY's back and her bare back is sexy with that long black dress.

I love the whole ensemble from her hair down to her shoes.

I'm glad she doesn't have the same style of hairdo, this one is sophisticated.

Love the way she smiles and laughs. Gorgeous!!!

Her accesories matches everything, funny though she was playing with her ring, :lol:

she loves to wear her ring on her pointer finger, see red carpet photos,

then she placedt it on her ring finger while she was in the audience and it remained till she was presenting.

Does that mean anything? hahaha :lol:

hagrid gotta agree with you what happened to that girl without underpants, that fur must be too heavyy she forgot

the rest. Fashion statement last night was all about bare backs? Who's the one in purple?

i'm sorry but looks like she's got scoliosis coz she leaning too much.j/k. :lol:

Best dressed for me= Lee Da Hae

Any kind soul wanna share the video Dahae presenting?

Thanks guys for all the photos, surely made my day! Mwah!

Looks like Dahae is not affected with the rumor or is it not?

I'm just happy she's friends with KJH and where she's happy, I'm happy!

haha! true... true... but don't they know torturous that is... you know not knowing... gahhhhhh I wish I had Pear's or Cherry's number! If they're the ones with LDH when she met him in Thailand or something, I'd sooooo text them right now and bug them for info... well well if they're gonna play this game on us we might as well play it with them... if that's the case I'm gonna keep an open mind about and believe that they're "getting to know each other" *wink**wink* NYAHAHA

I know right!!! I told you I'd give everything to be one of those passengers who's in the flight with them! I'm pretty sure I'll also rat them out to the press! AHAHA! it's a good thing tho that they're chismosas because if not we wouldn't be gushing about it like this! and while I'm on the airplane incident... I can't help but be suspicious about that serendipity!?! I mean really?! really!? you just happen to book the same time and the same flight with the seats right next to each other?! If that was mere coincidences you might as well call it FATE! really they have to choose whether they arranged it that way or it was fate telling them "please be together!" AHAHA... okay fine I swear I'll stop now!

*giddy mode off*

Guest imogene_af

^

I kinda doubt it's a coincidence that they are in the same seat. PLZ. :lol: they're big hotshot Korean stars, if they wanted Korean Air to put them next to each other they would. does not mean that they are together, though.

how cheesay is that...

LDH : OMG JI HWAN YOU SITTIN' HERE!

KJH: I wouldn't have known! Imagine same country, same plane, and whadya know, same seats!

You'd think they'd sit by their managers or something.

I LOLed real hard at the "giving each other affectionate glances" all throughout. And they even mentioned that they went Duty Free shopping. :lol: weird passengers talking so much. They probably putting malice, KJH probably went, "I WANT YOUR KIMCHI!" and they thought they were giving each other loving stares. that description was soooo cheesy.

LDH seems stress free over the rumor, all smiles and just glowing. But I will take the friendship... so hope you two friends work together in a drama. ;)

Guest piano_lady

Hi Da Hae girls! :)

I dropped by coz I also like LDA.

She's sssoooo pretty and I love her to bits in My Girl :)

Anyway, I was surprised to see KMM's name here so I just wanna clarify...

^ I read somewhere that he's in the hospital or something? Poor guy..

But man deserves it.... he's such a dedicated actor..

really? KMM is in the hospital... I also thought he deserved this award... because he shed off a seriously ridiculous sum of weight for that role... I mean talk about dedication to the craft KMM truly owns every single actor in Korea! I hope he recovers soon tho...

;)

Don't worry, the very dedicated best actor awardee is not confined in the hospital.

He's recuperating overseas with his family (an official statement from his management was issued in this regard).

He'll be back to Korea soon to film his new movie ;)

For more info, please check out MyungMin International.

Cheers, Da Hae girls! :)

Looking forward to see LDH's new drama!

BTW, I think LDH and KJW would make a nice pair ;)

And I like them both too!!

Guest imogene_af

^

Congratulations to KMM! You'd wonder why just now for his first film award? I remember him in Sorum giving me goosebumps.

Thanks for the quick update. PHEW!

errrr *giddy mode on*

I know! That's soooo ridiculous! haha they expect us to believe that it was mere coincidence? haha who are they kidding... and I thought they were in Phuket with their groups... where did those people go? they left them back in Phuket? haha! or maybe they switched places and chose to sit next to each other!

AHAHA LOL @ those affectionate glances! hahaha... what are they in high school?! LOL these passengers probably thought they were watching a flashback of a kdrama! ahahahaha... no imogene they were looking at each other because they were exchanging codes...

KJH: *blink*blink* want to go duty free shopping with me *blink* do this if your answer is yes *stares at the ceiling then back to LDH* *blink* or return blank stare if no *blink* blink *

LDH: *blink*blink* I'd love too! *sparkling eyes stare at the ceiling then back at KJH* *blink*blink*

okay... giddy mode - off again

thanks piano_lady for the KMM update... and thanks for dropping by! and congratulations KMM for winning the best actor award... again it's a much deserved recognition!

Guest imogene_af

^

AHAHAHAHA. It was a real life K-drama for them.

Then LDH will get drunk off the champagne than KJH has to piggy back her home.

Then it will start snowing.

Then LDH will catch the flu and he has to turn the humidifier on.

and she will not call him oppa.

he can be president or ahjussi.

^ AHAHA! LMAO!

piggy back her from the airport to her home!? AHAHA! LOL! tsktsk their love story is built upon a series of kdrama cliches! ahaha! melikey! :P

I'm so excited to get to sleep because I'm pretty sure I'm gonna dream about them! maybe in my dream I'll be one of the passengers! ahaha! the thing is I can't get my self to sleep! I'm in a KJH-LDH love rush! ahaha! someone needs to put me into a rehab just to get over this! sigh!

Guest imogene_af

^

on rehab? LOL. Ok. rihanna.

Built on cliches?! FINE Hye Won should just meet Gil Dong and we good. and Iljimae would drop kick in front of 'em.

^ LOL I'm baffled by how you seem to never run out of funny ideas! ahaha! in any case... HGD would be a perfect pair for HW! ahaha! but where did Iljmae come from? haha! well if there'd be any Iljmae dropping in on our lovebirds can I choose JIW? haha! he's hotter than LJK as far as Iljmae is concerned! ahaha!

Guest spuddevaughn

Is it true that LDH is going out with Eru? I hope not. Does anyone know if she is dating anyone? I was really hoping she and LDW were a couple. I saw videos in YT where they were obviously dating but that was in 2006.

Guest imogene_af

Is it true that LDH is going out with Eru? I hope not. Does anyone know if she is dating anyone? I was really hoping she and LDW were a couple. I saw videos in YT where they were obviously dating but that was in 2006.

She isn't dating Eru, both parties denied it, and they have never been seen out together except for that one coffee time she had with him with a bunch of other people.

Recently she is linked with Kang Ji Hwan ever since they were seen in Thailand together but they maintain that they are only friends.

imogene... KJH's bringing a bouquet of flowers? I wonder... to whom did he give it to? *cough*LDH*cough*AHAHA

okay news finally came out in knews english portal in allkpop...

Just when I needed them to sensationalize this news they use this very dismissive headline! AHAHA! tsktsk!

Kang Ji Hwan and Lee Da Hae are not dating

11 Comments

GhostWriter in General | 07 Nov 2009 - 12:20 AM

There were widespread speculation among fans that Kang Ji Hwan and Lee Da Hae were dating each other after they were spotted arriving back on the same plane on the 3rd.

But fans should not worry much yet as their management agencies have swiftly came out to deny the allegations

"They are on good relations but are not a couple."

Kang Ji Hwan's management expressed that Kang Ji Hwan was promoting his movie, 7th Grade Civil Servant when he met Lee Da Hae by coincidence. Thus they kept in contact and decided to return to Korea on the same plane.

Lee Da Hae's management also denied the dating rumors, stating that Lee Da Hae had took a 3D2N vacation in the midst of filming for her drama, Chuno. She decided to meet up with Kang Ji Hwan because their schedules clicked. There were others around.

So what do you think?

credits: http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...are_not_dating/

Guest imogene_af

^

The original rumor came from Sports Seoul and it's like... kind of malicious. They called them honeymooning. LOL... WTH. The passengers started it, they even gave details of how they saw them in a cafe, in duty free, how there is some physical contact (?), and eying each other. What a bunch of gossiping travelers.

Uhm they didn't mention that they actually met up in Phuket. Not Singapore. The coincidence was also pertaining to the same seats.