Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

imogene... those are some seriously amazing fanarts! Thanks for sharing!

I can't choose! team Dae Gil or Team Tae Ha... that is the question! haha! I'm reading Photoshop for Dummies and I'm still not learning anything! that's why I'm so glad that you're around to give us these treats! haha!

BTW: I just watched Addicted... I must say it was a pretty weird movie! very disturbing! But what I found most disturbing is the ending... when the girl seems like she's gonna go along with it... mannnnn I dunno if I should be disturbed or be sad about it...

^Me too... I like Jang Hyuk and Da Hae together, but because there were so many scenes with her and Oh Ji Ho (whereby they looked good together), I was inclined to choose the Tae Hae-Un-Nyun one. Plus, in the last banner... Un-Nyun looked so desolate, and Tae Ha looked HOT! hehehe..

That was fast imogene... Thanks so much for sharing your creations...

So in love with your siggys, so hard to choose though, but i had to choose UN-DG team as my first banner evah! :lol:

Thank you again imogene!

This is so exciting the more stills/ photos i see the more i get excited.

PS for dummies hagrid? not working for me either, isn't it obvious? hahaha :lol: I waited for imogene's works of art.

Wellcome rm-buffy, yes, we too, love her acting more than anything, we are waiting for her next project, to see how she can 'wow' us again.

Imogene-they are beautiful, love it-I don't mind who going to be her best one-JH or OJH, either one can do.

Got it from naver cafe-home for rich and famous-(I think this has been posted before-DH and most eligible bachelor in Korea JDG are neighbors, hope they bump to each other everydays-JDG, don't you notice a very pretty girl just stay a few blocks, from you-heard u are looking for a wife, soo is she your type? he... he....

http://cafe.naver.com/ofbyfor.cafe?iframe_...rticleid=175157

Guest chalang25

IRIS [Lee Byung Hun, Kim Tae Hee] ep1, 2 watch here and also

Heading to the Ground~

Take care of the young lady~

you're beautiful~

Queen Seon Duk~

http://bit.ly/1JFZ9j

http://bit.ly/1JFZ9j

this is new TV streaming website and provides hollywood, korean, japanesem chinese and Taiwanese movie and drama also :D

quite decent and nice design :D

I saw they already updated IRIS episode 1 and 2

and you're beautiful ep 1,2,3,4!

enjoy :D

samzz, you're funny!

Maybe Da Hae has met JDG a few times...we will never know..hahaha..

Anywayz, news from naver...

About CF darlings in Korea..

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?ut...20/9at75103.htm

Da Hae was mentioned along with Shin Min Ah, Kim Nam Joo, Lee Hyo Ri, Nam Sang Mi, Han Ye Seul...etc with S-line figures/ or have endorsed lingerie products capable of boosting such figures before..

Guest imogene_af

yeah Lee Da Hae is neighbors with DBSK and Jang Dong Gun, she recently moved there right after she left EOE. It was mentioned in an early Feb article right after she had a Thailand trip.

She used to live right by the Blue House.

^

Thanks imogene! Isn't this so exciting? Finally we know the date! 06 January 2010- Wednesday! I did mark my calendar.

3 months to go~ definitely a long wait, glad there's Iris and YB to keep us busy, heheh...

This is after the holidays right? so we don't have to worry about the ratings?

Would really want to know the whole character description.

HW a run away bride. Does it even say UN and DG were apart for 8 years

and she thought about him all those years while being with TH?

Guest imogene_af

^

I don't know, her character description is rather dark. I like the entrance of --- woman. a woman who could do nothing. Her life attached to a man. Her value attached to a man, either with a father or a husband. That is my fate. And then, it goes on to question/fight her fate.

I like that, coming with her tearful photograph.

I think Un Nyun has always been in love with Dae Gil for eight years she has waited for him, but when she got close to Tae Ha, she suddenly grew feelings for another man.

It says parts with her first love, runs with her last love.

hmmm... I need someone who knows Korean!

working on it ladies...heheheh...

but love the title

"The pursuer's first love, the pursued's last love"

I wish my Korean is better...gosh there are words that I'm not sure of.....will post when done.

^ thanks for sharing imogene! Chuno official page BOOKMARKED! haha!

o-cha! will be waiting for the translations! THANKS IN ADVANCE sweetie! We love you to bits!

and OMG on the title: "The pursuer's first love, the pursued's last love" Does this mean what I think it means? If it does I'm already heart broken for Dae Gil!!!

imogene UN was pining for DG's love for 8 years? But then she'd start to fall for TH... MANNNN! I can't be so heartbroken for DG because if I am then I might hate HW/UN when she starts to fall for TH! (But, who am I kidding! I can't ever hate any character LDH's playing!)

Guest imogene_af

^

I do not think she knows where Dae Gil is though, it says in the character description she waits for him for eight years. at any point she didn't expect to fall in love with Tae Ha. I think both men fall in love with her... bad.

aaargh, I didn't expect for me to find Tae Ha kinda hawt. shoot. *watches Robbers*

I mean seriously when a man calls you his LAST LOVE? Whatthehale.

^ wait so the thing about her waiting for DG for 8 years happened after the fire incident and they got separated? I thought she waited 8 years before the whole fling started with DG... I thought she was in love with DG since they were young but he paid no attention to her because she was their slave but then after 8 years he finally fell for her and their love affair sort of started... haha! hmmmmm mannnnn she waited for him for 8 years... and just when she started falling for another guy she finally finds her first love... now this makes my heart break for UN/HW.... and for DG.... and for TH!

aaargh, I didn't expect for me to find Tae Ha kinda hawt. shoot. *watches Robbers*

I mean seriously when a man calls you his LAST LOVE? Whatthehale.

this made me LOL so hard! haha! keep your Robbers DVD close! we have a pretty intense competition going on between TH and DG! haha you'll need it to reaffirm your shipping! haha

I'm wondering if HW/UN would be TH's LAST love... does that mean he'll die in the end? or will he stay in solitude after this tragic love affair come to an end...

Guest imogene_af

^

I have no clue, I need expert translators. It's pretty like... deeper Korean. :lol:

all I know is he waited EIGHT years for her to come back, vice versa for her. AFTER the fire.

they have been in love since they were kids.

yeah the character description is kindda tough to translate...I need to study Korean some more :lol:

Almost done with Hye Won's character description..will definitely post today...

it sounds so tragic...all the love stories...I wonder if anybody will survive at the end of this drama.....

For sure both Hye Won and Dae Gil waited for each other for 8 years...

^WOOOTT!!

Where's Amber chinggu to squeeeaaaal here?

Finally, Da Hae/Un-Nyun in a drag/beggar-like outfit! Now that's more like a slave to me..

Think Da Hae has been crying in the 3rd picture again?