Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

^

Lovely caps~ Thank you imogene_af. :)

Anyone know if we always get a longer preview released on Sunday??

audu, MBC usually release the preview on Saturday at 6pm (where I live), so they release it around 5pm (Saturday) in Seoul or sometimes later.

They released Ep 33 preview yesterday, but the preview was nothing new. It's the same as the one they shown us at the end of Ep 32.

Ep 33 preview- http://takeswf.imbc.com/wwwflv/Content/200812/eden_33.flv

Guest imogene_af

^

You're welcome and thanks for sharing the preview.

I think the next episode will be MH-heavy, but I think they would continue with DC having to tell HR something.

^ Imogene_af: I actually was going to comment after seeing Luv's caps, but forgot. Do you think they (DC-HR) sat a little bit closer (than normal) in that hotel scene? I mean, his right arm nearly touch her left. If it's me, I would not sit close to a guy not my bf or husband in that way. Vice verse, I mean, DC :)

^ Imogene_af: I actually was going to comment after seeing Luv's caps, but forgot. Do you think they (DC-HR) sat a little bit closer (than normal) in that hotel scene? I mean, his right arm nearly touch her left. If it's me, I would not sit close to a guy not my bf or husband in that way. Vice verse, I mean, DC :)

I noticed that too joicy....like.....heller......that's a wide sofa...why are you sitting too close to each other?

Thanks imogene for the screencaps.

Guest imogene_af

He graced her leg too. Oh gawd, I can imagine the comments now going "ZOMG HR FANS SEEING STUFF!"

Actually, Dong Chul did have a sense of confidence around her. I can see why she'd be attracted in that whole Japan trip.

:lol: It was a big couch, in fact, there were many couches around them too, he could've easily sat down beside Kimura so he'd understand him more.

And usually, there is a connotation about spending the night having drinks with a guy, especially for a business trip or for people around that age. It's not really something one would do in a more formal setting, if they were good friends, I wouldn't really think much of it but there's a reason why women and men do not drink alone in working environments (but who are we kidding, this isn't a working environment, it was set up). This is the reason he had to quickly cut it off, after the moment of silence face to face in their hotel rooms.

Guest imogene_af

Lee Da Hae seems to be the subject of NGs this week.

To Gook-HR shippahs this is for you!

Download thanks to cutiepie:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/y2ipcw

First situation:

HR and DC meet again after the blackmail

1.jpg

The cue is to just look and greet each other through the eyes as we know in this very brief scene.

Untitled-2copy.jpg

Untitled-2copy2.jpg

2luapp2.jpg

cheesy NG effects say that their stares were electrifying... HAHA

LDH kind of stayed too long missing her cue to exit... making the other guys already enter into the scene. :lol:

Untitled-2copy4.jpg

Untitled-2copy5.jpg

Making her laugh and SSH confused, exclaiming at the guards.

Untitled-2copy6.jpg

NG 2:

And this is how LDH struggles with YDG's adlibs... controlling her laughter, you can see her cheek widening (she's about to laugh) at any moment...

ydgandldh6.jpg

ydgandldh5.jpg

ydgandldh4.jpg

ydgandldh3.jpg

ydgandldh2.jpg

ydgandldh.jpg

and she just had to now...

Untitled-2copy7.jpg

Untitled-2copy8.jpg

Untitled-2copy9.jpg

Guest crazykrndude

Although I really like HR in EoE, those fake bangs have GOT TO GO. They're so distracting and every time I see them I just want to rip them off. Just my opinion...

Guest crazykrndude

Mmmm I don't think so. I've never met anyone whose bangs all originated from one point at exactly the middle of her head. It's obviously a wig.

Lee Da Hae seems to be the subject of NGs this week.

To Gook-HR shippahs this is for you!

Download thanks to cutiepie:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/y2ipcw

This NGs soo funny. :lol:

JH and DC scene! :D JH's shoes...Aww..why did they cut this scene! Grrr :fury:

Also STH's face expression while trying to help DC to take off his helmet...lol

Of course, the ones you mentioned too. :lol: :lol:

Guest imogene_af

^

SSH was just struggling with that boy, I was already laughing hard there... then HJH tripped.

The best one was STH and DC, though.

^ HAHAHAHA..:lol:

I laughed so much when JMK tried to pull DC's helmet.. JMK's such a hilarious ahjusshi..:lol:

And what's with the guys blocking DC and HR when they were starting to gaze at each other? SSH was a bit confused and tried to shoo them away..lolz...