Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest ripgal

Has anybody see Lee Da Hae series "Heavan's Fate"? I would like to watch this series. I just wonder where I can download.

I am not sure about raw eps, but if you want chinese subbed eps, you can try xiaomao123's CB : http://clubbox.co.kr/xiaoamao123

Da Hae's daum homepage graphic

himga1.jpg

credits: baidu

Guest hanib

I am looking for the English sub.

till now , there's no English subbed version of it .And I think there wont be ,because Heaven Fate is a daily drama with over 100 eps ,not kind of mini dramas we often watch ,and I dont think there's any fansubber have the patient to sub it :sweatingbullets:

Yeap, she finished high school in Sydney..

really??? i didn't know that... thanks for the info...

Hi there Zong, nice to meet you! You can call me Jo ^_^

can i also call you that??? and btw, are you filipina po?

o/t here: I just read from a chinese thread, a chinese fan actually said that she got info and news from her korean friends in Korea, that Wookie and Mukgu are/have been dating for quite some time. :lol:

So Lee Ji Hoon really knows something huh? hahaha..:lol: This account might not be accurate, since you know MG goners can go crazy when it comes to this couple XD But I prefer to believe that it's true, and we'll just let them be. We don't want the media to pursue further as it might affect their relationship. Ooopss....it's just my hope and my imagination again. :rolleyes:

credits: baidu

really hope it's true... but that may also be speculation... or maybe not???...

ooohhh but since LJH teased mukgu to wookie, is that reason enough for us to believe that THAT speculation indeed is true??? really REALLY hope so...

Guest incarnadine

Thanks for the new pic Jo! LDH looks a bit different in that picture... but still pretty nonetheless. :)

Guest hanib

^oh , I too think that Da Hae in that picture is so different ,maybe because of the shooting angle ,she looks alike YEH a bit .Thks Jo ;)

Guest Contessa

o/t here: I just read from a chinese thread, a chinese fan actually said that she got info and news from her korean friends in Korea, that Wookie and Mukgu are/have been dating for quite some time. :lol:

So Lee Ji Hoon really knows something huh? hahaha..:lol: This account might not be accurate, since you know MG goners can go crazy when it comes to this couple XD But I prefer to believe that it's true, and we'll just let them be. We don't want the media to pursue further as it might affect their relationship. Ooopss....it's just my hope and my imagination again. :rolleyes:

Here we goooo again. :rolleyes: I really don't know why every time that there is news about them I just can't help but believe it. I guess I really just want them to be together THAT BAD!

I'm not sure if it's true but I'm HOPING and PRAYING it is. That reminds me, we haven't seen them together that much lately. I miss the hype and the endless speculations. :lol:

Missed all the Mukguers! B)

Guest ripgal

^oh , I too think that Da Hae in that picture is so different ,maybe because of the shooting angle ,she looks alike YEH a bit .Thks Jo ;)

Yea..she looks a bit different. I think it's because of the picture quality.. and the angle. plus it's a resized pic, that's why. :)

Guest cunto

Hi everyone! i found sum pics of LDH, not sure if they're repost, but i think they should come from LDH's new drama (rite? :unsure: )...thot i should share wif. you, pls pardon me if they're repost... :blush:

Çï·οì¾ֱ⾾_070225_111.JPG

Çï·οì¾ֱ⾾_070221_219.JPG

Çï·οì¾ֱ⾾_070221_227.JPG

Çï·οì¾ֱ⾾_070221_218.JPG

Çï·οì¾ֱ⾾_070221_121.JPG

Çï·οì¾ֱ⾾_070221_103.JPG

Çï·οì¾ֱ⾾_070221_101.JPG

Credit: KBS

EDIT: if you can see the pics juz tell me and i'll reup using other hosts ;)

Guest doozy

Wah~ thanks cunto for posting the filming pics of H!M.

DH's country girl look is hilarious, but cute! It looks like she's having fun filming with LJH.

This is making me more excited to watch this drama!

Guest Tangsta

LDH is so ah-dorable. :D So is LJH. ^_^ When is this drama going to start airring? =O

-PrincessBoa

March 19th i believe

Guest ripgal

OMO..I can't believe I missed the H!M pics..thank you so much cunto and malou! I love her new style..especially her new plates. She looks cute and adorable in them..her hands doing the RAWR thingy reminds me of YR in MG..hahaha..:lol: