Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Naver V App will broadcast the event live in this link

http://www.vlive.tv/video/18015/MCM-LIVE--London-Fashion-Awards-2016-Red-Carpet-LIVE-런던패션어워즈-레드카펫-라이브

And they posted this teaser video mentioning our girl :) 

http://www.vlive.tv/video/18083

Also here is the official website for the event

http://www.fashionawards.com/

Seems there will also be opening party for MCM store in London the next day which was mentioned in the teaser, but not sure if our girl will be attending that as well.

• Like 6

Oh my, I can't believe this!!!! This news came out of nowhere. This show has been around for ages but I have not seen any Korean or even Asian celebrities attending. To be honest I don't understand how she and Rain got invited but not the others, but what do I care? DH on the red carpet? That would be the best Christmas present from her to her fans! :wub:

But then again, she and I are probably not destined to meet because i was only in London last month. Why....? :tears:

• Like 4

Oh @ELY_397 How unlucky?! But don't be sad, hopefully you will have the opportunity to meet her soon :wub:

About the invitations, I am sure her language skills is a main factor for this invitation. I am thinking it may be one of the sponsors of the event that invited them. May be Swarovski or even MCM since they also have that London store opening and I see Naver V App putting their name in the video but whatever how that happened I don't care either :D 

I am really crossing fingers she will look great that night because it would be a shame if we see her in a disappointing look

• Like 4

I think Dahae is on this British Airways flight. ETA is local time 2:11pm. I hope some fans will be able to meet her at the airport. :wub:

British Airways Flight 18 
  1. ON TIME
    ICN

LHR
    Seoul · Sun, 4 Dec 

London · Sun, 4 Dec 
    Scheduled departure  Terminal Gate   Estimated arrival  Terminal Gate
    10:55 AM - 118   2:11 PM 5 -
        Scheduled arrival 2:20 PM

• Like 3

Airport pic ! :wub: She is carrying a MCM Milla tote bag in Mystic Purple. I think the reason she got invited was because of MCM. MCM needed an Asian female celebrity who is considered a fashion icon in China in order to tap into the lucrative Chinese market. Her look in Hotel King was copied even before the drama finished airing, and now Best Lovers. People love her look in BL. On top of that she is very presentable on big occasions and is fluent in English. She will have no problem making lively conversation with other native English speaking guests at the dinner table. It is unlikely she will be seated at the same table as Rain unless Rain is also a guest of MCM.

This time she is not only representing Korea but also Asia. I hope K-netz will see her in a new light after this and realise there is more to her than just her looks, acting and personal life.

PS. I do not know how to make the images bigger. :crazy: Can someone enlighten me please? It is very hard for dinosaurs to learn new skills. :sweatingbullets: 

6721ad820c7603635463404070074866.jpg

MWT7_SMA04_UM_front.jpg

• Like 5

I wonder who she will meet at the awards. Last years guests included Lady Gaga, David & Victoria Beckham, Orlando Bloom, Anna Wintour & Karl Lagerfeld...hope her coordi gets it right this time and she will wear her hair down instead of up. Fingers crossed! :wub:

• Like 4

Our girl looks so nice today :wub:

@ELY_397 I do think both of them invited by MCM but I could be wrong. About the pictures, how are you getting the links for them? You can open the articles and copy the images and post here (although some sites don't allow direct links)

6721ad820c7603635463404070074866.jpg티브이데일리 포토티브이데일리 포토image

• Like 4

Chinguss i am late to party.Timing the video and other things are eating up my time.Maybe my notification is not working lol.

ELY i saw ur profile picture changed now i saw why it is change.I am sure u will get opportunity to meet her some day.

I am happy yup her whole team pays special attention to her this time.

I love her coat she looks quite chubby there :D

Is our girl presenting the award or receiving or she is guest invited?

Some news reports mentioned that our girl will attend the opening party of MCM store in London on the 6th of December

http://www.dailiang.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=102585

And the event will also be broadcasted live on Naver V App, in this link

http://www.vlive.tv/video/18087/MCM-LIVE--London-Store-Open-Party-LIVE-MCM-런던스토어-오픈파티-현장

But another important report came out as it quoted again JS Pictures saying that Dahae is preparing for her comeback with a Korean project. But they mentioned for the first time that it supposed to start filming in January although didn't reveal any other details.

I am really happy with this report because it seems that it is more likely that there is really a solid project she decided on. So I really hope they don't let us down *Crossing Fingers*

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/462890

Here are the JS Pictures statement from the report

"국내작으로 복귀를 결심하고 내년 1월 촬영을 위해 본격 준비에 돌입했다. 아직 드라마 제목을 밝힐 수는 없는 입장이지만, 조만간 좋은 소식이 들려드릴 수 있을 예정"

She decided to return to Korean production and started preparing for the filming in January next year. Although the title of the drama can not be revealed yet, but you will be able to hear good news soon

"국내 활동이 오랫 동안 없었으니 이제 다시 작품으로 팬들을 만나야 할 시기다. 중국 활동도 중요하지만, 기본은 국내 활동이니 컴백이 당연하다"

Since there has been no domestic activity for a long time now, it is time to meet fans with works again. Although Chinese activities are important, but the basic is domestic activity, so comeback is natural.

• Like 4

Seems good news.There are some drama in jan who has male lead but not female leads let see whether its drama on KBS or MBC other then this 2 channel i can't see other channel drama.Chief Kim is only drama which don't have much cast confirmed.

• Like 2

@Annya If what they mentioned is correct so the drama should be planning to air in sometime around March since they usually start filming before the drama airing with about 1.5 month or so. But it could also be a pre-produced drama who knows. Or could it be a movie, kkkk ;) 

I don't want to get ahead of myself with this. But hopefully they will release some confirmed news soon.

But for anyone who is curious about the list of upcoming planned dramas announced till now, here is the list

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Upcoming_KDrama

• Like 2

@Annya I was kidding there, you know my ultimate wish but I also know it is the least likely to happen.

But in all cases I am happy that at least we are getting more news reports about her in the last month although it is disappointing how popular English sites don't translate her news.

• Like 1

OH, the excitement for the event is giving me hard time to sleep. I really hope I can get home on time to watch the live broadcast.

I am actually looking forward to see Dahae and Rain again together, hopefully they do take a picture or make interview together. They have a good history together and I always have that soft spot for Rain. I actually saw his pictures heading to London a day before our girl sporting a gray hair, kkk ^^

• Like 2

11 hours ago, apqaria said:

@Annya I was kidding there, you know my ultimate wish but I also know it is the least likely to happen.

But in all cases I am happy that at least we are getting more news reports about her in the last month although it is disappointing how popular English sites don't translate her news.

I know ur wish dear.

U know i have seen many kmovies where female role are not that bigger or imp at all,that's the reason,i am ok if she doesn't do movies.Movie business in korea is little risky i feel if the movie fail then burden too.

Agree there are hardly and eng article abt the same hope JS pictures even pay attention abt it.That atleast one eng article gets released.