Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

@ELY_397 They added the description of Wei Da Xun Character. I don't understand it that much but I think she will be trying to break up the couple

安然 (演员 董维嘉)

漂亮又强势,开着工作室的她有钱任性,能赚会花。这让准婆婆徐曼丽十分担心儿子结婚以后拿不住这个媳妇,于是,对这个准儿媳百般刁难,横竖看不顺眼,想方设法拆散。

@apqaria do you mind sending the link? The description is for the actress who wore white in the interview. It says she is strong and beautiful, successful and rich. The MIL is worried her son will have no control over her, and attempts to split them up.

so the actress in white is the ex gf of QL not JX onscreen daughter..,?

• Like 1

@ELY_397 The daughter will be played by actress Liu Xiao Xiao, she didn't attend the conference. But that means what you mentioned before (the one who bowed JX telling her she is a good person) was WDX or they talked about LXX while she wasn't there?

I got the description of WDX character from the drama Baidu page, you can check here

http://baike.baidu.com/item/我的女神我的妈

@ELY_397 Ah, thanks dear :wub:

I actually thought that the Ex-GF will have more support from the MIL and loved more than the current DIL but with this info. Seems she actually didn't want her to be her DIL and may be was the reason for their break up :D 

A report focusing on our girl, I think it shows more about her Chinese language and how she study her dialogue in Chinese along with mentioning other stars who known for their skills in Chinese as well.

I reuploaded to YT for easier viewing :)

• Like 5

actually, if she wants to be popular, she don't hv to study hard for the language-90% celebrities who went to China, only and become super popular, only can say 3 C-words only.

This shows she really love the language and culture-not only Chinese but other languages and countries too.

-one comment praising how good is her Chinese now.

Banana grapefruit tea sweet potatoes

I never knew Lee Hae Chinese so good ..... pure Han Chinese visit ...... saw in the first .........

---------

another news and the list of Celeb invited for the Chengdu event on 6th August

http://e.gmw.cn/2016-07/18/content_21010648.htm

vEVaqEu.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, samzz said:

Aq I love that pic, she should use this hairstyle more.

Agreed!! :D I also love that hairstyle. Long black hair really suit her the most..

I wonder when they took that pic.. It looks like a recent photo, but her hair is still black? :huh:

I can't even enjoy looking at pics :angry:for last 2 to 3 days my internet is acting weird or some restriction becz of that i can view sina weibo pic :( Using proxy and viewing some pic :)

It will be first time that we will get to see DH in drama swimming or shall i say drowning in drama after LFF.

Good to see so many activity from DH side and even i guess the pic is old, black hair no bang cut and it seem her eyes are moist like she is crying or sad.

@Annya Yah, I am excited to see that scene. Although we saw our girl in water after LFF (in CF as mermaid and dawning attempt in HK) but none was in swimsuit ;) Hope your connection gets better. I know the frustration!!

News report about Dahae's latest activities and fan event :wub:

http://blog.naver.com/ktv520/220765063695

• Like 1

I guess this is some independent/armature films event. Some suggest Da-hae is the embassador since it is known that she will be in Chengdu at 6/8. Although yes she done it before (attending 2 events at the same day) but it is still hard and I am not quite sure it would be really her since we know she is not that much related to movies after all. Lets see.

http://weibo.com/5934579086/DFmNOpzFa?refer_flag=1001030103_&type=comment#_rnd1468880288552

But anyway, I think Da-hae may be will leave to Korea from Chengdu because she is supposed to finish the filming for MGMM in China around that time.