Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

On 9/9/2016 at 2:29 AM, ELY_397 said:

At long last! Some news about this drama! It appears that Youkou is recruiting a team of volunteers to review their dramas. Male or female. Those who like Korean dramas and melodramas will be given priority. Volunteers will get to see the preview and be asked to comment briefly on the drama. Those who participate will receive a free gift!

Not sure what prompted this move. Youkou is not a terrestrial TV station like Hunan so I am guessing they are relaxing the rule? Or has Youkou become the unofficial gateway to air K dramas....

ELY, yes Youku still not under THAAD control or still a  gateway for Kdrama during this tough time. Youku success is most important since large viewership acc, compare to Tudou (if I'm not mistaken). Right now Suzy drama UF is the biggest kdrama in Youkou of all time.

CqOS-emUAAAsS9z.jpg

For Chinese drama, still Yi Feng controlling it.

The biggest hit chinese drama of 2016 Legend of Chusen starring A list China celebs Li Yifeng and Zhao Liying 

XwX1EpY.png

Ice Fantasy and God of war Zhao Yun 

vIbov66.png

Samzz, I am actually having problems accessing Youku. The main website would only allow me to watch the first ten minutes of the show, after which I have to switch to the Youku app. The Youku app is supposed to work only in Mainland China. Viewers outside of Mainland China have to unblock the restrictions. I am not sure how to do that...need to figure this out before November.

Can any of you access Youku where you are?

I have just started watching a spy drama with LYF in it. His acting has improved a lot since LA. :)

• Like 1

Finally a good news.A drama we are waiting for.Did we wait for almost  1 year.:rolleyes:

@ELY_397 All chinese site are blocked for me too. Specifically if its dramas.I have to always use proxy to watch drama.

Samzz not only youku but this new drama is showing on hunantv too.Lie moonlight cloud and new LJK drama too.If BL is coming on youku that means it will be on hunan tv too.It was suppose to priemere this year according to mango

I think the most aggressive rules are on Hunan TV and other governmental channels but may be a bit less for other channels which I think would be the case with MGMM and I think overall it won't be a total ban so I think it may be a bit of light for Dahae still want to continue to work there.

@Tey Ling You are right, it would be at the same time as the drama filmed so it would be very appropriate.

@Annya About LJK dramas and other dramas what I know they are showed online only. And for BL, From the info I knew it will only be online but as I said before given the situation that itself very good.

@ELY_397 For normal videos I have no problem but for dramas I can't watch it too. I tried to install the application sometime ago but made some errors on my tablet and so I removed it I may try again though but I am hoping other websites that shows online dramas or even better some licensed ones like Viki will show the drama episodes (praying here) 

And on LYF I saw his movie "Fall in Love Like a Star" months ago and he indeed improved a lot since LA :D 

according Mr Cupid, asking if she escape from the city for Chuseok holidays (but not sure which city)

한가위 명절을 맞아 형제와 더불어 강원도 내린천에 와 있다죠 ㅎ 산과 숲과 물이 어우러져 바라보고만 있어도 힐링이 되는듯 하네요 ㅎ 도심에서 벗어나니 그 자체로 좋은거죠 ㅎ 즐거운 연휴 되길 바라겠습니닷 화링!!!*^^*

Wherever Da-hae is I hope she is good and happy.

I am actually may be one of the few who are happy Da-hae is not updating her SNS yet. Yah I am eager to see a picture of her but I personally don't want her to be on SNS or online that much during this time and she does have the tendency to avoid that when she feels the hate. So, it is not bad thing to see her the first in a public event/appearance as an actress rather SNS update (I personally do prefer it to be that way) If she choose otherwise so it is not bad thing either. 

Also lets not forget that this is all new to Da-hae, she never dated publicly before so I think she also need her time to get used to it herself. Also dating publicly doesn't mean sharing your private life to the public. So she may still not share that much about her private life after all. 

• Like 2