[drama 2007] Winter Bird 겨울새

Guest Soy

Guest babymarzy07
they sure did not waste time, hey? my guess what the mum said: why YE did not want to date the doc. Was it because of DH. The mum said she wished YE would marry before DH returns and if YE would think of DH's interest, it would be best, if she got married first.gosh, the mum is now using emotional blackmail to make YE marry asap?there was a conversation, I wondered what it was about, but forgot which one...maybe dramaok ;) will fill us in on this epwhy didn't YE grabbed her chance to get out of the wedding, when the dad gave her that chance??!the mum is much more scary?and what did the ex-fiancee say? whatever he said, he did not waste time either!
im wondering the same thing..why didnt YE use that chance..i feel very sorry for YEbut in a way im confused by her actions..i understand she's scared..nor does DH really know what's upbut i feel as if its frustrating to see her like that..MRs jeong pisses me off bad.the new in law is even worse.she's like a worse version of mrs jeong.uugghhhh..btw.. DH doesnt look to sad far away...he seems to think though things are hard on YE and that she'll hafta waitbut he seems like he is enjoying himself a little too much...
I was wondering why YE didn't leave the house and start living on her own now that she's already an adult, no longer a child? If she's living by herself, she'll gain her confidence and have more to look forward to. But Mrs. Jeong wouldn't let her be, well.. as long as she's still unattached to anyone. Unfortunately there will also be 'talks' of how she became ungrateful if she leaves the family.. no one will think otherwise.
i was wondering the same thing.. YE is trapped inside this nutshell.. her house a place of refuge and a place of warmth.. where people care for your wellbeing..a place to go home to when ur troubled.. it sure has a different connotation for her.. to be at home means to be locked up, to be smothered, to be neglected and to scared of what you have to in the future.. always being forced.. the wisest choice would be for her to move out..how is it ungrateful?many people move out when the grow up and all..have their owns jobs and whatnot..im sure accdg to korean customs not as much? (not sure there)but i feel in terms of being grateful.. its wrongly placed.the stuff is there but the feelings were never..she was always detached...why the heck is being unattached so impt? just becuase of DH? i mean really now..they are surely have skeletons in the closet..i dont what but they do..
this drama has the heaviness of QSS, doesn't it? :) ..maybe that's why I am here :lol:
come to think of it.. maybe its the same for me.. lols.. ^^hehhe where QSS has some lighter parts this one is just heavy stuff all the way..
I really wonder how DH will take it, when YE gets married to the docbtw, will we get to see that kiss when they are jogging? cut or a teaser from MBC? <_<
i hope its not just a teaser! booo...i hope DH will wake up and realize the severeness of the situation with his family and such..but basing on DH being in China while YE in korea having to deal with it all..eventhough he already said he wont leave her and that she would have to endure..he looks like he's not as troubled..he even looks like he's enjoying the doctor's visit..

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my cue on this is that I think YE doesn't want to bother DH with her problems, even if she loves him, in which I find more pitiful for her since she tends to keep all the problems to herself...I wanted YE to gain the happiness and dignity that she lost ever since...Mrs. Jeong is really scary enough what more for Kyung-woo's mom....

Perhaps YE doesn't want DH to be upset with the whole idea, still remembering how happy and sure he was the last time they met before he goes off to China. With DH calling her almost every day, sending stuff and all.. YE is thinking about DH, not to make him worry or even angry.. probably thinking that it's HER (!) life that's being affected, not DH's.

Aish.. YE only thinks of the family but not herself.. because she's not one of them.

im wondering the same thing..why didnt YE use that chance..i feel very sorry for YEbut in a way im confused by her actions..i understand she's scared..nor does DH really know what's upbut i feel as if its frustrating to see her like that..MRs jeong pisses me off bad.the new in law is even worse.she's like a worse version of mrs jeong.uugghhhh..btw.. DH doesnt look to sad far away...he seems to think though things are hard on YE and that she'll hafta waitbut he seems like he is enjoying himself a little too much...

i was wondering the same thing.. YE is trapped inside this nutshell.. her house a place of refuge and a place of warmth.. where people care for your wellbeing..a place to go home to when ur troubled.. it sure has a different connotation for her.. to be at home means to be locked up, to be smothered, to be neglected and to scared of what you have to in the future.. always being forced.. the wisest choice would be for her to move out..how is it ungrateful?many people move out when the grow up and all..have their owns jobs and whatnot..im sure accdg to korean customs not as much? (not sure there)but i feel in terms of being grateful.. its wrongly placed.the stuff is there but the feelings were never..she was always detached...why the heck is being unattached so impt? just becuase of DH? i mean really now..they are surely have skeletons in the closet..i dont what but they do..

Definitely, children from a family move out all the time and started to live on their own once they finished school.. started work, etc but with YE, I believe they (Mr. Jeong) managed to make her 'depended' on the family. And we don't know what excuses Mrs. Jeong will come up with if YE wanted to live away from the family. Even alone at the farm (with DH) was enough to make Mrs. Jeong goes ballistic. Even if YE were to continue study in Paris, they wanted her to be with MH, DH's snobbish sister.

Let's say, YE did move out of the house.. Mrs. Jeong wouldn't be able to sit still thinking that they (DH & YE) might secretly meet more often than they were able to. So, in order to keep one party at her place.. Mrs. Jeong could not control DH, she goes after YE instead. She could blackmail her into marrying 2 different guys in a short time, she most certainly can create a 'scene' if YE left the house, making the girl feel guilty and depressed. Leaving the family that raised her.. no matter how valid her reasons are.. most will probably symphatise with you-know-who. <_<

i hope its not just a teaser! booo...i hope DH will wake up and realize the severeness of the situation with his family and such..but basing on DH being in China while YE in korea having to deal with it all..eventhough he already said he wont leave her and that she would have to endure..he looks like he's not as troubled..he even looks like he's enjoying the doctor's visit..

DH does look like he's enjoying the doctor's visit.. with all the sight-seeing and all but I guess he was all alone there, no one in particular to spend time with. Even though he didn't encourage Jina to visit him in China, thinking that she's his sister's friend and an acquaintance of the family, he took time to show her around. He probably never did go out as well, before she came.

But most importantly, I think.. I'm not sure because still waiting for some English translation.. didn't DH stress something to Jina at the end of their meet? Jina's expression had changed dramatically but she still hugged DH without much response from him. :unsure:

Maybe that kiss.. in tonight's episode? :rolleyes:

Guest babymarzy07

hmmm.. im really liking that sad background song they play on YE and DH sad scenes..

wow im sure DH was in for a shock after finding out the whole thing..

from the bestfriend of course..

im still curious why YE didnt take the escape route..

looks like DH was upset..

YE again trapped at a corner..

i wonder what mr. jeong and YE talked about..

what did the aunt say to DH?

rubie, that's a good explanation for why DH might be looking happy in those scenes...

but somehow im finding hard to let it slide..

it feels off..

he rushed home and then yes an acquiantance comes along..

then they go out and all..

i can understand his point..

but i find that his actions are making things harder too..

ur right the jeong's probably did something to make her dependent..

also yes that bit about mrs jeong stirring up more trouble..

i still thinking its not out of gratefulness..

but more of by being scared and stuff..

i dont really understand YE's character..

her POV and stuff..

its like now she cant fight even a little bit..

you'd get the feeling that its either she doesnt care

or she's just hiding her feelings..

she keeps pushing DH away because she cant and because it'll be trouble..

she keeps backing away...

thus i cant feel that really likes DH..

will she even fight for him later on?

will she eventually realize her feelings when he is gone?

she's even denying it even when DH went to the dad for marriage..

she cant say loves him..

spoiler:

the marriage pushes through next episode! DH cant do anything nor the did YE do anything about it.. so i guess that's why he had fun in shanghai with the doctor..

Ye will have a hard time with her step mom for sure.

ahhhh the rain scene!!! what happenned?

what did they fight about?

the hug!

whose side is the aunt on?

is she againist or for?

i cant understand much..

why is YE even crying to them about leaving..

the mom and sis are planning something...

the mom in law is gross man..

and the doctor is such a wussy momma's boy..

DH is upset is upset..

sigh..

Wow... things are certainly moving fast in ep. 6.. confrontation after confrontation between DH & YE. At the end, finally DH .. I think he ask to marry (?) YE right in front of his parents.. and YE declined???!

Aish.. what happened to the kiss? Did we blink and miss it? It's not supposed to happen AFTER she got married.. huh?

babymarzy07, in the car in the rain YE said something like there is no way that DH can give up everything, his family etc, for her, so the best she can do is what she is doing now and asked DH to let her go. Later (not in the rain) DH said that he can give up everything, but YE would not hear about it?

the aunt is on DH and YE side, but can't do much, since she is only an autie, I guess. The mum has more "rights".

how will DH deal with it, after the marriage??!!

hahahaa.....we can kiss that "jogging kiss scene" goodbye... :lol:

Guest maneuneun

Another eps filled with sadness :tears: and pain.

I like the scene where DH run to save YE being knocked by the car and given her a hug it's so touching! But yet YE said some cruel words to DH again :angry:

The doctor and his mum behavoir is freaking me out. Next week YE is getting married and it's going to be the beginning of her 'hell life' :tears:

Wondering how long are we going to suffer with YE before we can get to see the loving scene of Dh and YE :D

Some links copied from http://www.parksunyoung.net (credits : millie)

Daum 카페:

冬鳥 Winter Bird

mbc[겨울새]공식카페

http://cafe.daum.net/rudnftoeoqkr

朴宣暎 Park Sun Young

무지개빛 연기자 박선영

http://cafe.daum.net/rainbowbright

李太坤 Lee Tae Gon

★이태곤공식팬클럽★endless

http://cafe.daum.net/taegon486

尹尚鉉 Yoon Sang-hyeon

윤상현★공식1호★카폐입니다

http://cafe.daum.net/x5dbstidgus

趙東赫 Jo Dong-hyeok

★..조동혁..★

http://cafe.daum.net/lovedonghyeok

柳載良 Yu Jae-Ryang

언제나 함께할래 유재량 공식1호

http://cafe.daum.net/dbwofidtjvhxjwm

尹尚鉉 윤상현 Yoon Sang-hyeon @ X-TOWN

http://www.xtown-ent.com/star/woori/home.p...#49345;현

趙東赫 조동혁 Jo Dong-hyeok @ NAMOO ACTORS

http://www.namooactors.com/star/jodonghyeok/

Chinese forums:

韓朝風: http://www.koreanwind.net/bbs/vi ... &extra=page%3D1

韓劇熱線: http://bbs.hjrx.com.cn/bbs/thread-105968-1-1.html

笨笨熊影视: http://www.ppxtv.cn/read.php?tid-4865.html

韩国文化地带: http://www.koreaxu.com/viewthread.php?tid=10262

Note: I am posting these links for the caps and pics at these forums

babymarzy07, in the car in the rain YE said something like there is no way that DH can give up everything, his family etc, for her, so the best she can do is what she is doing now and asked DH to let her go. Later (not in the rain) DH said that he can give up everything, but YE would not hear about it?

the aunt is on DH and YE side, but can't do much, since she is only an autie, I guess. The mum has more "rights".

So he did thought deeply of her but YE's hands are twisted... by the mom!

They filmed the kiss like it's really part of the relationship. :mellow: Urrggh... maybe it's a flashback instead? There's a pic of DH & YE eating ice-cream posted at page 1... the photo from that became the photo of them together in the frame. Maybe the kiss is the same.. just a BTS. :P

Another eps filled with sadness :tears: and pain.

I like the scene where DH run to save YE being knocked by the car and given her a hug it's so touching! But yet YE said some cruel words to DH again :angry:

The doctor and his mum behavoir is freaking me out. Next week YE is getting married and it's going to be the beginning of her 'hell life' :tears:

Wondering how long are we going to suffer with YE before we can get to see the loving scene of Dh and YE :D

Oooo.. that hug in the rain.. I thought DH would at least try to kiss her. :blush: But then.. don't kill me.. many of DH's scenes.. he'd always 'hesitated' like.. 5 seconds or so... before going after YE. It's never an instant reaction from him. :huh:

Guest babymarzy07

Wow... things are certainly moving fast in ep. 6.. confrontation after confrontation between DH & YE. At the end, finally DH .. I think he ask to marry (?) YE right in front of his parents.. and YE declined???!

Aish.. what happened to the kiss? Did we blink and miss it? It's not supposed to happen AFTER she got married.. huh?

omg!! huhuhu still no kiss.. what is this.. it wont happen?

when will it happen? after they are married what an affair?

hmm i doubt it..

yeah it seemed that way to me.. YE still denied him..

i dont get her so much..

so tied by the mom and so indecisive and scared..

thanks for that.. i hate how YE is acting towards DH.. like she cant fight for him.. show her true feelings at least..

she's too scared? tied up or something?

i hate it..

i dont know who i hate more mrs jeong, that mom inlaw.. or DH's sis.. grrrr..

our kiss is gone.. what are those sweet scenes for? just teasers? argghh..

Here MU links for ep 1 HQ:

(join files with HJSplit)

Winter.Bird.E01.KOR.HDTV.XViD-SPR.avi.001 (244.14 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AHIEVY57

Winter.Bird.E01.KOR.HDTV.XViD-SPR.avi.002 (244.14 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2QUL26EK

Winter.Bird.E01.KOR.HDTV.XViD-SPR.avi.003 (211.97 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LQAJOP3D

sorry, this does not mean that I will be uploading all 50 eps on MU.

omg!! huhuhu still no kiss.. what is this.. it wont happen?

when will it happen? after they are married what an affair?

hmm i doubt it..

yeah it seemed that way to me.. YE still denied him..

i dont get her so much..

so tied by the mom and so indecisive and scared..

thanks for that.. i hate how YE is acting towards DH.. like she cant fight for him.. show her true feelings at least..

she's too scared? tied up or something?

i hate it..

i dont know who i hate more mrs jeong, that mom inlaw.. or DH's sis.. grrrr..

our kiss is gone.. what are those sweet scenes for? just teasers? argghh..

From another forum, it seems that YE said that she does not want to come between DH and his family

hmm...in that case...her actions make sense, no?

From another forum, it seems that YE said that she does not want to come between DH and his family

hmm...in that case...her actions make sense, no?

Yeah.. out of respect... not out of love.. for the older Jeongs, it all falls back on YE. Even though DH is willing to sacrifice everything for her (and that she did ask whether he's going to).. it's just not YE's way to break a family, no matter how much she loves DH or no matter how much she's suffering because of it.. if she really loves him. She grew up in the family, even though it's not hers completely.. she wouldn't want to be the one messing it up. I think she's pretty much very decisive on that.

Yeah.. out of respect... not out of love.. for the older Jeongs, it all falls back on YE. Even though DH is willing to sacrifice everything for her (and that she did ask whether he's going to).. it's just not YE's way to break a family, no matter how much she loves DH or no matter how much she's suffering because of it.. if she really loves him. She grew up in the family, even though it's not hers completely.. she wouldn't want to be the one messing it up. I think she's pretty much very decisive on that.

yes....she is determined to marry the doc. Poor DH, to see his love with another man. He must feel very very bad. What will he do? Stalk her? Watch over her from afar like KSW in "Stairways to Heaven"? How will they end up together? Will she divorce the doc? Or ...he dies? :mellow:

yes....she is determined to marry the doc. Poor DH, to see his love with another man. He must feel very very bad. What will he do? Stalk her? Watch over her from afar like KSW in "Stairways to Heaven"? How will they end up together? Will she divorce the doc? Or ...he dies? :mellow:

Whoa.. I think we should go slow.. when they're not even married yet. :lol: There're still 44 episodes to go but the mom-in-law might have something to do with everything. :sweatingbullets:

I think DH will try to forget her.. if he sees (and thinks that) YE is happy with the husband. Poor guy. They will still see each other.. probably because of the 'family' they share. Ironic, huh.

But I'm not too sure if they'll end up together.. not to spoil anything just that .. it's obvious that the storyline is about YE finding her own hold of her life.. loving DH perhaps the catalyst that she never realized before.

Guest maneuneun

I just feel that the story seems to be a bit too fast to let YE getting married so soon :sweatingbullets: ! I am also curious how the show is going to end, How will DH and YE be together since YE already married since the beginning of the story! I hope it will not become too draggy forcusing on how she suffered in her married life <_< !

I just feel that the story seems to be a bit too fast to let YE getting married so soon :sweatingbullets: ! I am also curious how the show is going to end, How will DH and YE be together since YE already married since the beginning of the story! I hope it will not become too draggy forcusing on how she suffered in her married life <_< !

I agree.. things are just moving too fast and this being a 50-ep series, will we see more than two-third of the storyline about YE's suffering living with her husband & mom? :ph34r: Wish we had a few more episodes on DH & YE.. like a 'catch'.. you know.. :blush:

Still... maybe there's a surprise in between that we don't know of. Was the original version or the novel moving at a fast pace as well? :huh:

Whoa.. I think we should go slow.. when they're not even married yet. :lol: There're still 44 episodes to go but the mom-in-law might have something to do with everything. :sweatingbullets:

I think DH will try to forget her.. if he sees (and thinks that) YE is happy with the husband. Poor guy. They will still see each other.. probably because of the 'family' they share. Ironic, huh.

But I'm not too sure if they'll end up together.. not to spoil anything just that .. it's obvious that the storyline is about YE finding her own hold of her life.. loving DH perhaps the catalyst that she never realized before.

It was in some summary that she will work as a designer in the hotel/business of DH. So, that way they will keep seeing each other. Well, if I was the doc, I would not let YE work for DH.

I agree.. things are just moving too fast and this being a 50-ep series, will we see more than two-third of the storyline about YE's suffering living with her husband & mom? :ph34r: Wish we had a few more episodes on DH & YE.. like a 'catch'.. you know.. :blush:

Still... maybe there's a surprise in between that we don't know of. Was the original version or the novel moving at a fast pace as well? :huh:

we will see how she will be torn between her love for DH and her duty as the wife of the doc?

I wonder, whether people, who watched the first version, will watch this one and what the difference in storyline is, if any.

So he did thought deeply of her but YE's hands are twisted... by the mom!

They filmed the kiss like it's really part of the relationship. :mellow: Urrggh... maybe it's a flashback instead? There's a pic of DH & YE eating ice-cream posted at page 1... the photo from that became the photo of them together in the frame. Maybe the kiss is the same.. just a BTS. :P

Oooo.. that hug in the rain.. I thought DH would at least try to kiss her. :blush: But then.. don't kill me.. many of DH's scenes.. he'd always 'hesitated' like.. 5 seconds or so... before going after YE. It's never an instant reaction from him. :huh:

really? I should pay more attention

^ Hahaa.. maybe I paid way too much attention on DH. :blush: :P But he could be just shocked or stunned at YE's sudden reaction, he probably never expected her that way.

It's just too much for him to digest in such a short time... one minute, YE agreed to wait for him until he comes back from China.. in during which, she never hinted about anything .. and the next minute she's marrying someone she hardly knew.

Archived