So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

@sojisubaddicted said:

Sunset90 said:
I know this would have been posted here already earlier.
I'm speechless when I see this interview. Words are stuck in my mouth. I shed a few tears. I want to be that fan who talks to him and tell him to get married. Why would someone say "Don't get married"?  I really want him to be happy. 
18 years is a song that touched my heart so much. I want SJS to be free of that lurking melancholy. I want him to smile radiantly! 

mathi said:

Between friends

thank you so much for your insightful my friend!

My apology if those pics upset you that much!    

I'm not sure if they are old or not though, just the time attached to them on the link said they were taken on 31/03/2015.

Since I've joined the thread last June till now, I've very much enjoyed all the updates you and our dear Olang posted. You two are the best! I'm also very grateful to read all lovely posts that our members dedicated to our SJS here! I believe this kind of photos were posted here not just once though. Honestly, when see those pics fans bugging him at 51k recently I also feel guilty. However, it looks like we couldn't do anything to it, right?   ^#(^

Each fan adores actor So Jisub in her own way. Especially, I think our members on this thread including all silent readers absolutely love and respect him as much as you do my dear friend. So, please relax and keep up your good work my dear, for the joy of us! We really owe you big time   :))  By the way, each time you said my name I'm really nervous   :)

Wow, couldn't believe I've been here nearly 9 months already. Time flies really fast. I hope we will share here much more of SJS moments because this year 2015 will be a good year to him and to all of us.

Cheer!

:x      
  • Like 1

WOW...so much discussion here noted on how to behave as fans.....WOW!!!....very insightful absolutely....YAY!!

I guess at the end of the day, everyone have their own terms/definitions on how ALL fans should behave and react, and as specified here, no one is the same. Okay, I agree some can be so intrusive and act so obsessively rude in front of their idol, but ummm.....can we judge them for doing this and say they are being callous and disrespectful.....and who are we to say this, because no one knows how they themselves will react when faced with the same scenario....These fans should know how to behave properly, absolutely....

My two cents here is EVERYONE who visit 51k are so lucky and fortunate to even make the trip firstly, (a bit overkill if they need to visit everyday of their holiday), but they want to see their idol, they want to be one of the many who have seen him face to face.... Okay okay, some have posted their pics on social media...because they are happy happy, not because they are gloating...(or is it ?)....BUT these fans want to share their experience with the world.... I mean, this is a one in a lifetime moment, and Im sure they have enough kudos to ask for SJS permission to have their photos taken, I mean they ARE fans after all, right....

The pictures of SJS being photographed without him knowing I guess, can be seen as intrusive absolutely (thanks to the paparazzi)...and these pics I agree too should not be allowed public viewing, but that is what paparazzi get paid to do. Then it is up to fans who see these types of media attention of their idols to either go with it and enjoy them, or try to discourage them from being seen....

Because of the love and happy thoughts of seeing a picture of SJS in a sweet shop purchasing sweets (doesnt matter when), @mathi has been placed in the firing line for posting a picture out of the goodness of her heart, being so thrilled and delighted to come here and share her excitement with all of us, I mean who wouldnt.....and who doesnt....Please dont shoot the messenger, she was being a fan....I have seen many new pictures of SJS that fans have posted with so much love and good intentions and then get told to remove them....ummmm, why???.....

Like you all have suggested here, fans are different, they have their own way of adoring, admiring, loving their idols absolutely, and so who are we to set limits and judge. Absolutely this is a great topic for discussion and debate, but will there really be an agreed result...everyone is different. And from experience, debates can become personal and nasty because there is no end or one true outcome that can be agreed by all. So why bother....

This thread used to be such a happy happy joy joy place to visit to read, share, excite and enjoy all things SJS because he is the reason why we come here, right. So why is it then that fans are feeling nervous, becoming silent lurkers and moving to other forums of SJS where they can have freedom of speech and not be criticized for the way they behave as fans....its just a sad sad state of affairs....sigh! 

I am only one voice, and these are my own thoughts. There is no intent of malice or disrespect to anyone. I say only what I feel and if a friend feels victimised, I am saddened because I feel their pain too.....People need to choose their words carefully and wisely, because everyone perceives and/or interprets things differently.....that is the harsh reality of social media...

This forum is not about US, its about So Jisub......please dont forget that peeps!!...Bring back the LOVE.....SJS FIGHTING!!....

@sara62  reminded us to "Treat people the way you want them to treat you".....heres one "Respect comes in two unchangeable steps. Giving it and Receiving it".......

And BTW, I am visiting South Korea this year and I am really looking forward to going to 51k (one of my missions). I hope to be lucky and have the opportunity to meet this gorgeous man whilst there (and tick it off my bucket list), but if not, all good, just to be standing outside 51k will be enough...

Thank you @EVERYONE for your ongoing love and respect of SJS.....signing off for now.....Blessings to ALL of our true fans of SJS....FIGHTING!!

Peace out!!...............

:)>- :)>- :)>- :)>-

Sunset90 said: @mathi
I don't think it is your mistake at all. It's just a good topic to discuss. It's not like you are chasing him secretly and taking those pics =)) ... wait a min, are you? =)) Naughty you :P =))

Dear Sunset90, I'm trying very hard here to be a good girl :phew: but you've just shown me the way to be a naughty one :w00t:

Regarding all the serious posts, I was like:

tumblr_n6tgtsa20b1tys259o7_500.gif

I'm on the last day of Easter Break, thanks to your jokes with dear PaulaC (Hey girl, I miss you!), now I'm like

tumblr_n7hppuUYjD1tys259o8_250.gif

Dear Chakita babe, good luck for your South Korea trip, my chingu!!!

SJS fighting!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

(Gifts credit as tagged)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 1

To all fan girls who'd like to be ... distracted

A Light Distraction

tumblr_lu58zuzybp1qem97so1_500.jpg

Long time ago, one of our members shared a gift image as an illustration for actor SJS's beautiful hands. I remember it was a scene of Kang In Wood in What happen in Bali drama, similar to these pictures:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWEJy1KsAvY1ZmhIE3bDkimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLbUqe2YNURTfGuWXiN0G

She wrote : "I look at his hands ... sigh..."

Distractedly, dear @sarvin replied: "I look at his lips in the shade ... sigh..."

This small story happened "zillion" days before but each time I get to see a photo showing close up of  his nice lips, I remember it.

TwoSomePlace2011_7.jpg

In an interview for In Style Magazine December, 2004, there was this part:

Q: Which part of you, you like most and you don't like ?

A: I don't like my small mouth... 

(Credit @saturn)    

Got to read it I was like "REALLY???"

Then one day he shared that his ex-ex-managers wanted him having plastic surgery to make his mouth bigger... This time I was mad! I mean I was kind of shock "Man, nothing's wrong with your small mouth. We love love love it"

Fortunately, our man was tough enough to keep all of his irresistibly healthy- natural - beauty. Doesn't matter what size it is, SJS's lips absolutely have certain charms

f0018358_18545281.jpg

It's so hard to describe a man's lips with a straight mind, especially when you are in love with him...

tumblr_n44pafvio31smqhpao1_500.jpg

Thanks the artist who drew this portrait of rapper G so soulful. I stared at the fan art, felt as if he's going to look up at me and smile with those full lips... Enchanted

7dd21498f6af1c28273f760750d06695.jpg

People said in Korea, there is this type of noodle with black bean sauce call jjajangmyeon (please correct me if I'm wrong, thank you my dear friends!). It's pretty popular. People who enjoy it definitely need a piece of tissue or a handkerchief to wipe their mouth, to be confident walking out of the restaurant afterward.

These scenes from his early dramas:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjcIdhsOibFRzu1SHrK6Bimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWpOtmBSHteExty3S39oX

Talking of handkerchief, it's known as one of his important accessories. Fans even made an interesting collection for it.

Don't know what's get into me ... I wanted to be his handkerchief here, just for a few seconds.

Promoting A Company Man event, 2012

528411b9.jpg

Taiwan Fanmeeting June.28.2014

Never think there comes a day when I get jealous with a ... water bottle

08.2008, Rough Cut Press Con

06.2010, Road Number One Press Con

2012, A Company Man Press Con

imageimage

In Powerade CF, 2012

On Asian Tour Summer 2014

Those lips gradually blossomed into a sweet smile, liked the sun shining through the rain

9-113.jpg

8-25.jpg

Huge pictures of his smiles

1-44.jpg
1-45.jpg
1-46.jpg

It's known for a long time that human's fingerprint is unique. This is a very powerful proof  to distinguish identities. Besides, people added human's lips print is unique too, from the sizes to the shapes... but for some reasons, too complicated maybe, it is not popular in the criminal investigation worldwide.

However, to a crazy fan girl like me, I would make a different category for my only Idol lips: from cute to lovely; from appealing to kissable... For safety reasons, I had better stop right here though. I know my heart's endurance, my friends.

In Star Date show 2012, at the end of the interview, they had him kiss on a glass board to leave his lips print there as a memento for that special day.

(This is the link, in case you want to rewatch it

https://youtu.be/dn64Lo_iFlY)

Whose idea was it, I'm wondering? And more important, where are they keeping this famous glass board? ( Does any lady here have any clue? Please just tell me the location, babe. I'll take care of the rest, thank you very much!)

In the mean time, please enjoy these Ghost gifts my dear friends

tumblr_m6gm8zS9Qh1rq9xcno10_r1_400.gif

bee558256ae7.gif

There was a special scene in the Sleeping Beauty fairy-tale:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-ba8VQktRxwSpZhP5SAl

If the Prince happened to look stunningly handsome like our SJS, I bet he had to kiss the Princess a few times at least, the first to wake her up from her hundred years of sleeping, the next one, and the next, and the next... to make her come to her senses of course, because probably, like us, she was also stunned at his present... (No offence was meant, Dear Princess Highness!!!)

(All photos and gifts credit to owners)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 1

Dear mathi, you are such a gem in this thread and I really

enjoy immensely reading your stories about different aspects of

our man So Ji Sub. Every story gives us very nice introspection into his career

and personality and it's filled with so much love, respect and devotion we all feel

toward this gorgeous man. Thank you for keeping them coming and I'm sincerely looking forward to

the next one.

sara, you should

really relax, girl! You really too often throw cold water on people, I don't

know if that's your writing style or usual MO, but I think that’s the main

reason lots of people stopped posting here (I know I’m one of them). You

keep telling them to delete their posts so it looks like censorship and it's no

wonder that many fans moved to other places where they are allowed to share ALL

things regarding So Ji Sub. No wonder poor mathi feels nervous every time you

mention her name…This really used to be such a happy place where fans could

post freely, whether those were photos or questions and they could express their opinions about many things they are curious

about.

Don’t

get me wrong, I don’t want you to stop updating and sharing your thoughts in

this place, but maybe just consider being more tolerant to those who’d

also like to contribute and who maybe have different opinions and methods from

yours. Don't forget Latin phrase

QUOT CAPITA, TOT SENTENTIAE

Cheers!

#:-S

• Like 2

And lastly, an old treat from FB Sojisubar, I think it wasn’t shared here :-/

Tieba edited together 51 Q&A from all Asia FMs last Nov, thanks to contributions from fans who attended. Here's the translation for international fans. Feel free to repost with the link: http://on.fb.me/1wCQJSn. Thank you!

Q1: Where’s your ticklish point?
Technically no, maybe somewhere near my armpit?

Q2: Are you afraid of ghosts? There are so many of them in TMS
Nope, after the actors/actresses put on their make-up as ghosts, they walked around the set, we ate together, went to the restroom together..so I’m not afraid.

Q3: Would you consider a restricted film project such as SSH’s “Obsessed”?
I’m not confident enough for that genre, I admire SSH for his courage, but I won’t do it.

Q4: Any difference between Taiwanese girls and Korean girls?
I’ve dated with Korean girls, but not Taiwanese one, so it’s hard to compare. I’d like to date a Taiwanese girl if there’s a chance.

Q5: Why do you like to sing so much (asked by SSH)?
I like to sing, it’s a way to communicate with fans. As long as there’s one person who appreciate it, I’ll continue. I won’t care other’s opinions.

Q6: Would you come to Taiwan every year for FM?
I appreciate the passion of Taiwanese fans, I hope to come another time.

Q7: Do you watch previous Japan FM DVD at home? Would you pick on your own singing, etc.?
I’m too shy to watch, but because I have to perform again, I have to. Seeing myself on the stage makes me feel uneasy, but I feel happy too.

Q8: Do you like bungee-jump/sky dive? Would you feel afraid?
I like it, I’m not afraid. I’ve tried bungee-jump for four times, once with my feet tied up, once with my back. And I’ve played paragliding for 3 times.

Q9: Do you often check your figure at home? Such as your muscles.
Yeah, everyday.

Q10: Are you more of an aggressive or passive type in a relationship?
Sometimes aggressive, sometimes passive. Depends on who I date.

Q11: Which color suit you the most?
Not sure. But I like black and white.

Q12: Any color that doesn’t suit you?
None (a prompt answer)

Q13: Do you have Japanese friends? (asked by a boy who’s father is Japanese and mom’s Korean)
Even in Korea, I don’t have a lot of friends. It’s a pity that every time I come to Japan, I come for work, so no time to make friends. Next time I’ll think about it.

Q14: How many girls have you dated? (asked by SSH)
4 since I was born.

Q15: Have you ever been to Hokkaido? What type of alcohol would you like when you feel tired? And your favorite appetizer?
I’ve been there. Fried chicken and beer is definitely the best when you’re tired.

Q16: Anything special that you put in your bedroom? Which side are you facing when you sleep?
I don’t have such a habit, but all my bedding is white, otherwise I feel uneasy. I just sleep facing up the ceiling.

Q17: I know that you like Ramen, would you buy Ramen here and take back to Korea?
I really like tonkotsu Ramen, I used to order it whenever I come, and bring some back too. But I found it high in calories, so recently I just eat buck wheat noodle.

Q18: Would you release a photobook?
I’ll think about that, but if it is to capture my ordinary life, it must be extremely thin.

Q19: Do you play tennis? Any sport that you’re NOT good at?
I don’t play tennis, but I play squash very well. I was a swimmer for a long time, so I didn’t play a great variety of sports, not sure if I’m good at any. If I play tennis, I’ll let you know by posting pictures.

Q20: Do you want to be a dad?
I love kids, so I want to be a dad. I’ll have a lot of kids like me.

Q21: Do you have any love-at-first-sight experience?
Nope, because you might misjudge by physical appearance.

Q22: What’s your favorite Thai cuisine?
I like simple dishes such as rice, and Tom Yum soup.

Q23: What’s the sexiest part of you?
My ankles.

Q24: If there will be erotic scenes in the movie, would you play?
Nope

Q25: Anything you’d like to do in Thailand but have not?
Boxing.

Q26: What do you want to know about Thailand?
I want to go visit all the places.

Q27: Which part of a girl would attract your attention first?
When I was young, I would first look at her face, but now I would look at her heart and a bit of her figure.

Q28: Have you ever been to Hong Kong?
A long time ago, but I forget when.

Q29: Where do you want to go travel?
I like to travel on my own. If there’s a chance, I want to tour Hong Kong by myself.

Q30: Are you very bossy with your girlfriend?
The key thing is, as long as she won’t lie. Because I’m too busy to keep her accompanied, I’ll give her as much freedom as I can.

Q31: How would you kiss your lover?
Bobo on the cheek, because I can do it whenever I want.

Q32: How many hats do you have? What’s your favorite?
Not sure, about 150-200. (Fans answered the 2nd question for him by saying “straw hat”)

Q33: How many kids do you want? Boy or girl?
As many as my wife’s health permits. If I have to choose, I would say a girl. I’m an introvert, I’m worried that my son will be like me.

Q34: What role do you want to challenge?
I don’t want to limit myself, but if I have to choose, I want to play a villain.

Q35: How come you have such perfect skin?
I didn’t do a lot of skin management before. But recently I was suggested to, so sometimes I’ll use masks.

Q36: Which character is most identical to yourself?
In-wook, of course.

Q37: Would you try mid-length long sleek hair?
If my hair grows longer.

Q38:How would you react during an intimate scene of a movie, when you’re watching it with your girlfriend?
Pretend that nothing happens. Because I’m watching it with my loved one, I won’t feel embarrassed.

Q39:Do you want to play a villain who’s a thorough richard simmons, or someone who gradually turn evil?
A villain from the beginning till end.

Q40: You used to be a model, then you become famous as an actor, now you’re a rapper too. Which role do you like the most?
I’m still a model and an actor, I like all, and will continue to be so.

Q41: When you look at a girl, do you look at her face or her figure first? (asked by ZE:A)
I used to care about looks, but now I’m matured, personality matters more. But eyes are the window of the soul, so I’ll pay attention to that.

Q42: Any K-Pop singers/groups that you like?
I’d say ZE:A. I felt that Dong Jun was looking at me (when he showed up in the video clip), as if he’s asking me to choose them.

Q43: Do you like 19-banned (things)?
Not just 19, I won’t even hate 29-banned.

Q44: Do you like doing chores?
I like washing dishes, but I don’t like house cleaning.

Q45: When do you feel you’re old?
Recently, because I haven’t recovered from my (back) pain.

Q46: Why do you have FMs?
Fans want to meet with me, and they feel curious about me. Me too. I wonder what my fans look like, and I’d like to meet with you. Also, I made the promise that I’ll have a concert if I have enough of my own songs.

Q47: What are you three criteria for your future wife?
You need three? Wouldn’t it be enough as long as you like each other?

Q48: Is your straw hat specifically for oversea FM? How many do you have? If there’s only one, how do you clean it?
It’s not for FM, I bought it a while ago and wore it to the first FM, it fits me. I wore it from the beginning till the end, it kinda has a symbolic meaning of that. I had several color, but only one for that particular hat.

Q49: When do you feel you’re the sexist? (asked by Soul Dive)
I feel sexy all the time. Just kidding. When I see my body gets into a good shape, I would feel a bit sexy.

Q50: You had ice cream when you were in Kobe? What flavor was it? And what’s your favorite flavor?
I don’t eat ice cream a lot, but I like it. I had grape flavor that day.
Q51: How do SSH and your other friends address you? Is there a nickname?
They simply call me “jisuba-”

• Like 2

Guest tammyle83

@InnerChild : Agree with you 100%. Sara is a good contributor but she's too controlling on what others should or should not post. She makes others don't want to participate and chases other fans away. Perhaps she needs to calm and chill down a bit. I stop posting because she tends to control what I should post or not. It's getting out of control.

I still adore SJS and he's my number one but I don't feel comfortable posting as I will get a private email asking me to delete my comments.
innerchild said:

sara, you should really relax, girl! You really too often throw cold water on people, I don't know if that's your writing style or usual MO, but I think that’s the main reason lots of people stopped posting here (I know I’m one of them). You keep telling them to delete their posts so it looks like censorship and it's no wonder that many fans moved to other places where they are allowed to share ALL things regarding So Ji Sub. No wonder poor mathi feels nervous every time you mention her name…This really used to be such a happy place where fans could post freely, whether those were photos or questions and they could express their opinions about many things they are curious about.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want you to stop updating and sharing your thoughts in this place, but maybe just consider being more tolerant to those who’d also like to contribute and who maybe have different opinions and methods from yours. Don't forget Latin phrase

innerchild said: And lastly, an old treat from FB Sojisubar, I think it wasn’t shared here :-/

Tieba edited together 51 Q&A from all Asia FMs last Nov, thanks to contributions from fans who attended. Here's the translation for international fans. Feel free to repost with the link: http://on.fb.me/1wCQJSn. Thank you!

Q1: Where’s your ticklish point?
Technically no, maybe somewhere near my armpit?

Q2: Are you afraid of ghosts? There are so many of them in TMS
Nope, after the actors/actresses put on their make-up as ghosts, they walked around the set, we ate together, went to the restroom together..so I’m not afraid.

Q3: Would you consider a restricted film project such as SSH’s “Obsessed”?
I’m not confident enough for that genre, I admire SSH for his courage, but I won’t do it.

Q4: Any difference between Taiwanese girls and Korean girls?
I’ve dated with Korean girls, but not Taiwanese one, so it’s hard to compare. I’d like to date a Taiwanese girl if there’s a chance.

I like to sing, it’s a way to communicate with fans. As long as there’s one person who appreciate it, I’ll continue. I won’t care other’s opinions.

Q6: Would you come to Taiwan every year for FM?
I appreciate the passion of Taiwanese fans, I hope to come another time.

Q7: Do you watch previous Japan FM DVD at home? Would you pick on your own singing, etc.?
I’m too shy to watch, but because I have to perform again, I have to. Seeing myself on the stage makes me feel uneasy, but I feel happy too.

Q8: Do you like bungee-jump/sky dive? Would you feel afraid?
I like it, I’m not afraid. I’ve tried bungee-jump for four times, once with my feet tied up, once with my back. And I’ve played paragliding for 3 times.

Q9: Do you often check your figure at home? Such as your muscles.
Yeah, everyday.

Q10: Are you more of an aggressive or passive type in a relationship?
Sometimes aggressive, sometimes passive. Depends on who I date.

Q11: Which color suit you the most?
Not sure. But I like black and white.

Q12: Any color that doesn’t suit you?
None (a prompt answer)

Q13: Do you have Japanese friends? (asked by a boy who’s father is Japanese and mom’s Korean)
Even in Korea, I don’t have a lot of friends. It’s a pity that every time I come to Japan, I come for work, so no time to make friends. Next time I’ll think about it.

Q14: How many girls have you dated? (asked by SSH)
4 since I was born.

Q15: Have you ever been to Hokkaido? What type of alcohol would you like when you feel tired? And your favorite appetizer?
I’ve been there. Fried chicken and beer is definitely the best when you’re tired.

Q16: Anything special that you put in your bedroom? Which side are you facing when you sleep?
I don’t have such a habit, but all my bedding is white, otherwise I feel uneasy. I just sleep facing up the ceiling.

Q17: I know that you like Ramen, would you buy Ramen here and take back to Korea?
I really like tonkotsu Ramen, I used to order it whenever I come, and bring some back too. But I found it high in calories, so recently I just eat buck wheat noodle.

Q18: Would you release a photobook?
I’ll think about that, but if it is to capture my ordinary life, it must be extremely thin.

Q19: Do you play tennis? Any sport that you’re NOT good at?
I don’t play tennis, but I play squash very well. I was a swimmer for a long time, so I didn’t play a great variety of sports, not sure if I’m good at any. If I play tennis, I’ll let you know by posting pictures.

Q20: Do you want to be a dad?
I love kids, so I want to be a dad. I’ll have a lot of kids like me.

Q21: Do you have any love-at-first-sight experience?
Nope, because you might misjudge by physical appearance.

Q22: What’s your favorite Thai cuisine?
I like simple dishes such as rice, and Tom Yum soup.

Q23: What’s the sexiest part of you?
My ankles.

Q24: If there will be erotic scenes in the movie, would you play?
Nope

Q25: Anything you’d like to do in Thailand but have not?
Boxing.

Q26: What do you want to know about Thailand?
I want to go visit all the places.

Q27: Which part of a girl would attract your attention first?
When I was young, I would first look at her face, but now I would look at her heart and a bit of her figure.

Q28: Have you ever been to Hong Kong?
A long time ago, but I forget when.

Q29: Where do you want to go travel?
I like to travel on my own. If there’s a chance, I want to tour Hong Kong by myself.

Q30: Are you very bossy with your girlfriend?
The key thing is, as long as she won’t lie. Because I’m too busy to keep her accompanied, I’ll give her as much freedom as I can.

Q31: How would you kiss your lover?
Bobo on the cheek, because I can do it whenever I want.

Q32: How many hats do you have? What’s your favorite?
Not sure, about 150-200. (Fans answered the 2nd question for him by saying “straw hat”)

Q33: How many kids do you want? Boy or girl?
As many as my wife’s health permits. If I have to choose, I would say a girl. I’m an introvert, I’m worried that my son will be like me.

Q34: What role do you want to challenge?
I don’t want to limit myself, but if I have to choose, I want to play a villain.

Q35: How come you have such perfect skin?
I didn’t do a lot of skin management before. But recently I was suggested to, so sometimes I’ll use masks.

Q36: Which character is most identical to yourself?
In-wook, of course.

Q37: Would you try mid-length long sleek hair?
If my hair grows longer.

Q38:How would you react during an intimate scene of a movie, when you’re watching it with your girlfriend?
Pretend that nothing happens. Because I’m watching it with my loved one, I won’t feel embarrassed.

Q39:Do you want to play a villain who’s a thorough richard simmons, or someone who gradually turn evil?
A villain from the beginning till end.

Q40: You used to be a model, then you become famous as an actor, now you’re a rapper too. Which role do you like the most?
I’m still a model and an actor, I like all, and will continue to be so.

Q41: When you look at a girl, do you look at her face or her figure first? (asked by ZE:A)
I used to care about looks, but now I’m matured, personality matters more. But eyes are the window of the soul, so I’ll pay attention to that.

Q42: Any K-Pop singers/groups that you like?
I’d say ZE:A. I felt that Dong Jun was looking at me (when he showed up in the video clip), as if he’s asking me to choose them.

Q43: Do you like 19-banned (things)?
Not just 19, I won’t even hate 29-banned.

Q44: Do you like doing chores?
I like washing dishes, but I don’t like house cleaning.

Q45: When do you feel you’re old?
Recently, because I haven’t recovered from my (back) pain.

Q46: Why do you have FMs?
Fans want to meet with me, and they feel curious about me. Me too. I wonder what my fans look like, and I’d like to meet with you. Also, I made the promise that I’ll have a concert if I have enough of my own songs.

Q47: What are you three criteria for your future wife?
You need three? Wouldn’t it be enough as long as you like each other?

Q48: Is your straw hat specifically for oversea FM? How many do you have? If there’s only one, how do you clean it?
It’s not for FM, I bought it a while ago and wore it to the first FM, it fits me. I wore it from the beginning till the end, it kinda has a symbolic meaning of that. I had several color, but only one for that particular hat.

Q49: When do you feel you’re the sexist? (asked by Soul Dive)
I feel sexy all the time. Just kidding. When I see my body gets into a good shape, I would feel a bit sexy.

Q50: You had ice cream when you were in Kobe? What flavor was it? And what’s your favorite flavor?
I don’t eat ice cream a lot, but I like it. I had grape flavor that day.
Q51: How do SSH and your other friends address you? Is there a nickname?
They simply call me “jisuba-”

Waves to all So Ji Sub 's fans here ! Hope your day was great today.  I found this at pantip.com , I don't know if it has been posted here or not. 
3076637122_759f80a2_3546848777_fdebb1fd_

The Three Musketeers :))Source : Pantip.com
1385116455-sugun1-o.gif

Even in a funny pose, he's still sexyyyyy....:-*Source : Pantip.com
1383747278-photo-o.jpg

Dear @mathi & Ji-Sub fans ....I think not only his lips and fingers, all part of his body seem sexy and beautiful. Eyes, lip, fingers, arm, chest, neck, tattos, leg ;)Source : Pantip.com 
 (my secret note : pssst....I love his back too  ^:)^ )
sjs%20back2.jpg
118b2934349b033b2280ded115ce36d3d439bdd6
Jisub Sexy Back Source : Tieba.Baidu

Dear @innerchild, thank you so much for the 51 Q&A, I absolutely love reading them! Also thanks for your great appreciation my friend! His answer for question 5 gave me so much thought.

I did lose courage once in a while in many things (including writing here     :P       ) More reasons to admire him and his strong mind!

SJS's fans fighting!    :x

@sojisubaddicted, it's the first time I see the Three Musketeers gift, so funny my dear friend!          :-*

Your analysings are killing me here - What's a strong dose of sexy   =P~  =P~  =P~  

My dream job    :D

21519775_org.v1427766042.gif

credit: chiki

More reading material, but this time from 2012, SONICe magazine. Thanks again to http://on.fb.me/1BPxpwM

51Q&A,

1.Name: 소지섭、Sojisub、蘇志燮
2.Indian Name: “Brave Sky”?
3.Birthday: 1977.11.4
4.Horoscope: Scorpion
5.Blood Type: O
6. Family: parents, older sister
7. Occupation: Actor
8. Height: 182cm
9. Weight: 72kg during "high season", 75-76 during low season
10. Shoe: 28cm
11. Most confident part: eyes
12. Most unconfident part: eyes (used to feel ashamed about it)
13. What did you get when you draw lots on your 1st birthday? Can’t remember
14. Mental age: early 30s physically, late 20s mentally
15. Interests: go for a drive, watch movies
16. Characteristics: introvert, picky
17. Liquid capacity: I don’t drink much recently, used to drink up to 2 bottles of Soju
18. What would you do after you drink? Flee home
19. What do you wear to sleep? Underwear
20. What do you do when you can’t sleep? Just stay awake, sleep when you want
21. Favorite nickname? Soganji, because it’s my only one
22. Least favorite nickname? Soganji, it gives me pressure
23. Feel inferior about? Easily get fat
24. How many registered phone numbers? Don’t know
25. First word when you answer the phone? Yes
26. Average phone bill: around 100,000 won?
27. Favorite dishes: Ramen, jajangmyeon, Topokki, fried chicken, but I only look at them
28. Favorite color: black
29. Favorite subject: Fine Art
30. Favorite animal: dog & cat
31. What makes you proud recently? I can’t share it here, but I did something I want
32. Often watch TV show? K-Pop star
33. Must-see person? Nope
34. Most precious thing? Family
35. What’s on your wish-list lately? A dream car (Ghost)
36. First thing you circle on a new calendar? Acquaintances’ birthdays
37. Music you play in your car recently? CATWALK GLAMOUR6
38. Largest sum of expense lately? How much?
Travel expense. It’s a secret
39. How long have you ever waited for someone? A whole day
40. When was your first kiss? First year in senior high
41. What do you want to hear from the opposite sex? Miss you
42. Gifts for someone you like? Things that the person likes and needs
43. What’s the most touching confession you ever heard on TV/movie?
Can’t remember exactly, aren’t all confessions touching?
44. If you were to style for your girlfriend, how would you style her?
Something that fits her
45. If a new star is found, how would you name it?
Ganji star
46. If you were to become someone in fairy tale, who would that be?
Fairy tale is just fairy tale, I prefer reality
47. If you were to open a museum, what would that be?
Something about me?
48. If you could go back or forward to a certain age, when would that be?
I don’t want to go back or forward.
49. Your motto? Let’s have fun and love life
50. If you were reborn?
Do I have to?
51. What would you be in 10 years?
Head of a family, and an actor? (I hope)

10271423_1584938531753655_42320584757099
cr on photo

Hugs to all So Ji-Sub 's fans here ! 
Dear @innerchild  thank you so much for your posting. Although I've ever read before some here some another place, but reading back everything about So Ji-Sub remain very attractive. You've see before, even observe a bit of lip or fingers images can make me sooooooo.....enthusiastic. :)) I'm So Ji-Sub addicted  :x
@mathi totally agree with you..."As long as there’s one person who appreciate itI’ll continue" <-- has been my favourite line from So Ji-Sub. I've read he said that he is a pessimist person and always think of the worst thing about a plan. But look at that sentence, I caught a high optimism, a courage. As his words,"I'm fearless" Very unique personal.
He also wrote that he had promised the fans -->  "And later, If I get a lot of songs, I'll put on a concert for you"  Do you remember when he made this promise? On his birthday in 2008. 

Six years later,actually he implement his promise. As PYH said "Ji-Sub never lies"....I love u SJS!!

After watching again my poor Kang In Wook in WHIB, I found that In-Wook was very patient person. And I think Ji-Sub is right, he has many similarities with In-Wook. I love what Kwak Do Won said about Ji-Sub in this old article...
class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[bIFF] Kwak Do Won Says So Ji Sub is Handsome and Nice
Kwak Do Won had nothing but praise for the all-around perfect So Ji Sub
16037459.jpg
The cast of A Company Man attended a greeting event held at the Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) Village in Haeundae on October 5. 
Hundreds of fan showed up at the event to see So Ji Sub and Kwak Do Won.
Kwak stated, “I have so many good things to say for So Ji Sub. First of all, he’s good looking. Even if we wear the same thing, he looks so different.<-- he said this line at "GHOST" too 
:))
The actor added, “When you’re tired or in a difficult situation, your true self comes out, but when I saw [so Ji Sub] taking care of his juniors and the staff even within harsh conditions, I could tell he really was a nice guy.”

So Ji Sub replied, “[Kwak Do Won] is a really funny guy. He makes everyone around him laugh a lot. When I hear his laughter, I feel good.”

The two not only complimented each other, but also talked about the things they each should work on.
So stated, “I wish he would lose some weight for his health.”
To this, Kwak added, “I wish So Ji Sub would drink so we could be close. He’s so busy that he doesn’t have any time to drink.” 

A Company Man is set to premier on October 18.

Photo credit: eNEWS DB

Source : http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/16817/biff-kwak-do-won-says-so-ji-sub-is-handsome-and-nice
Perfect guy...sexy, patient, warmhearted, fearless .... how can we not love him?

Guest jisub-aholic

I'm bringing this since our dear @sara62 and @olang are absent...TT 
New CF's coming! via SJS official Japan FC. class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"2015 아르키메데스 워치 소지섭 화보 공개(So Ji Sub - Archimedes - V Revolution CF - 2015)

tumblr_nmhopvIZgi1ryl6fxo1_1280.jpg