So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Very welcome dear @FruClaire, it's so fun that everyone is newbie now :D

I'm testing the new website by posting this pic. It's old though, just something to celebrate this new page with all of my friends here 9_9

Credit to dear So Kingdom who wrote: "I re-edit the scene in which Jisub holds the green mic and de-emphasize Soul Dive (sorry dude, xD XD). You can compare with the original one and see the difference…"

Dear all, happy in the new SJS home!!! :)

Helllloooooooooo everyoneeeeee

I'm new here, and have been lurking around the thread for a long time haha 

So Ji Sub is one of those korean actors that I feel like I have known him forever, maybe since the glass slipper and even before that (I was only in year 2 then so... :">) 

Then the master sun comes and brings me back to him after all those years <3

​Hello Fru...welcome to our lovely thread :D I knew Ji-Sub nim since Glass Slipper too, I thought he was a very talented actor, as Park Chul Woong, he appeared handsome, manly and cute...especially when he jumped and shouted "Haijaaahhhh!" imitating Bruce Lee:D, impressed me soooo much. But  busyness of study made me can't knowing much about Ji-Sub nim, just simply follow his dramas,movies and awards. And finally.....Ji-Sub make a breakthrough into hiphop singer...my heart was totally falling in love with him ! :D

Hi Super @Mathi !  We need your writing more about Ji-Sub nim sexyness....I need more part about unbuttoned, shirtless, and other sexy poses. You right Mathi, with or without shirt, he always look sexy...the eyes of fans as x-ray has the power to penetrate everything cover him. 

Guest FruClaire

Very welcome dear @FruClaire, it's so fun that everyone is newbie now :D

I'm testing the new website by posting this pic. It's old though, just something to celebrate this new page with all of my friends here 9_9

Speaking of old photos haha

this hairstyle is amazin', he should be off filming weird Japanese commercials already :))

Thank you guys for welcoming me <3

Source: SJS DC gallery

Testing MV

Since we are in a new place, I feel like time goes back to 2005 when the thread had just started, when our Star joined the army.

A flash back:

Farewell to his leaving to Military Service, many fans came, students even skipped classes. When asked what was it about SJS that she likes, the ahjuma at 1:00 said emotionally "Everything! Ottoke! I can't control my feeing..."

Same here my ladies, since he casted the spell on me I have been on this stage talking to myself "Ottoke... Ottoke!!!"

credit So Kingdom

​Hello Fru...welcome to our lovely thread :D I knew Ji-Sub nim since Glass Slipper too, I thought he was a very talented actor, as Park Chul Woong, he appeared handsome, manly and cute...especially when he jumped and shouted "Haijaaahhhh!" imitating Bruce Lee:D, impressed me soooo much. But  busyness of study made me can't knowing much about Ji-Sub nim, just simply follow his dramas,movies and awards. And finally.....Ji-Sub make a breakthrough into hiphop singer...my heart was totally falling in love with him ! :D

Hi Super @Mathi !  We need your writing more about Ji-Sub nim sexyness....I need more part about unbuttoned, shirtless, and other sexy poses. You right Mathi, with or without shirt, he always look sexy...the eyes of fans as x-ray has the power to penetrate everything cover him. 

​My dear @sojisubaddicted, indeed our SJS is superb, not me :x 

Wow, you and dear @FruClaire are such the super- loyal fans. I loved him in Glass Slippers too, but studying took all of my time. I abandoned him for awhile :/ (so sorry Jisub ah!) However, my second love attack to him after MISA seemed stronger, crazier :$...

How about now, you wanted to know? It's a heart attack, always in a need of some SJS's doses:P

I saved your "So Jisub Island series" to my PC yesterday. It was so good to read and enjoy his pics at the same time. What's a great idea!

You said SJS and Mad Cow is your fav couple in Ghost, here you are:

The stage greeting clip in 2012: He was so cool in denim jacket. At 0:20, Mister Kwak Do Won did pose with him as a couple xD. So sorry Mr KDW, while you gave your all in the speech, the camera still focused on my Jisub only ^_^

credit @sjstoprak

Dear @Lyrayoo, could you please show me a way to save the draft for later use? Thanks dear!

@mathi I'm still overwhelmed watching So Ji Sub leaving for his military service, it seems it is happening today and made me teary eyed, funny me. Thank you! I've always loved your posts. Like most of you my first SJS drama was Glass Slippers too and till then I'm his avid fan and watched his earlier dramas before that. Thank you all! SJS fans fighting!

@mathi I'm still overwhelmed watching So Ji Sub leaving for his military service, it seems it is happening today and made me teary eyed, funny me. Thank you! I've always loved your posts. Like most of you my first SJS drama was Glass Slippers too and till then I'm his avid fan and watched his earlier dramas before that. Thank you all! SJS fans fighting!

Hi, I've watched this drama & I find it good. Although, this is a very long series. Glass Slipper is a delightfully absorbing series. It is about sisterly love, loyalty, courage, and having a positive attitude about life. SJS is wonderful here. :D

Ooohh ladies..so good to see you all, welcome home and good to see the thread moving smoothly and happily without any problems. ...@mathi, my sweet chingu good to see you working your magic already with your bright and happy posts keeping us warm and satisfied....until your next one....absolutely! !!....Keep them coming please...

Its so weird starting new though being able to reflect and re-visit when our SJS first came into our lives is beautiful , absolutely beautiful. ...sigh... I feel like a new fan all over again.....YAY..

Lets enjoy and live life fully......SJS FIGHTING! !.....EVERYONE FIGHTING! !...:):)

NB: Please pray for the families of those affected in the recent tragedies of Nepal and Mexico....

Hi my ladies, thank you so much for your very generous support! :P All credit please send to this cute man! xD

otVvPYsq6KQgA_n0IFYLyJTEoZ_HTN4834uxHG_H

My dear @proserpinaespiritu, our SJS must be very happy to have many awesome fans like you and all of our dear friends. Please visit often and share your love here! Together, we make a happy SJS home. Let's hope he'll visit your beautiful country Philippines in his next tour honey! :)

The other day I read that fans considered him as the fine red wine which gets better by age. What's a nice comparison!

To me, he's a fine cocktail mixed from many delicious flavours. Maybe because I've focused on small details only -_-

Baby lips 

11184515_449671835206168_1874467559_n.jp11190709_1652926121605553_1079742356_n.j

He was chewing his lips...

Posted Image

and looked at you with those sexy eyes ...

Posted Image

Artist hands

Posted Image

Tough body

11190119_1572376326378574_258790905_n.jp

On your point of views maybe there are so much more delicious flavours from this amazing man, my dear friends.

Happy second day in our new home! B|

(photos and gift credit to owners)

Edited by mathi

One Sunny Day web drama, behind the scene 12/2014

It's a beautiful day on Jeju Island when people filming this outdoor scene

Posted Image

The handsome big man sat behind the small pretty girl on a tiny motorbike

Posted Image

He seemed a bit worry "Hey Miss, are you sure you can drive this?"

Posted Image

No problem here Sir...

Posted Image

But life doesn't always run smooth because there is one thing exist on earth called "The Brake"...

Posted Image

Hey my chingu @chakita babe, there is no magic at my side at all xD If you want to post pictures on this new thread, please just click right mouse on the picture you want then select copy, then paste directly on your reply. Yesterday I tried to post by using the URL address to insert Videos and photos. But I think both ways are fine.

Magic will work on your side too babe :P

(Photos credit as tagged)

Thank you dear @mathi it's my wildest dream to see So Ji Sub personally and hopefully that would be fulfilled soon, although I only spend a vacation here in my home country the Philippines four months in a year and reside permanently in New Jersey the rest of the months, still wherever I am  and he's near me I'll be there right away. @chakita babe... you're the most kind, caring and selfless person I know. You always think of other people and other countries during disasters. Although I already prayed for Nepal I prayed again per your request. @sojisubaddicted...all your posts are awesome! Love it too! Thank you all! Fighting!

Some Kanuda's pictures & gifs from DC fans, thanks to credit. 

image.jpg

3420637265_bd452dd4_1430453784166-1.jpg

237640012_768d3f2c.jpg

web_237640012_c22c65b3.jpg

3731396265_fbeed4c8.gif

3731396265_cc5f588b.gif

3731396265_5f0846c6.gif

3731396265_9080f01f.gif

3731396265_2651df92.gif

As I read, Kanuda care is a medical company http://www.kanudacare.com/shop/main/index.php

I remember at SJS's last year birthday, a fans gave him a very special present, a medical pillow. :D 

and this year he become "the brand ambassador"  of the health company. May it will be a good sign for SJS's health 

@mathi  I prefer Sojisub dressed non formally but casually or sporty. For a formal occasions such as wedding party, IMO, his appearance at LBH and JDG's wedding is the best compared the other guests.Not without reason, people called him So Ganji. 

piZap_1429872428823.jpg

j22.jpg

Another Kanuda 's CF pics from DC fans , thanks to credit

3731395289_1e7e8f80_ebd61f8fgw1erormc6up

3731395289_1c5e0f32_654782243_a7b4ceae_1

1430460570123.jpg

1430460566362.jpg

1430460546631.jpg

1430460551759.jpg

"More I look at  Ji-Sub nim's pictures, more I feel miss him" ( #1 SojisubAddicted Symptomps) :D

Edited by sojisubaddicted
same pictures uploaded at one reply, and two pictures haven't posted yet

Some Kanuda's pictures & gifs from DC fans, thanks to credit. 

As I read, Kanuda care is a medical company http://www.kanudacare.com/shop/main/index.php

I remember at SJS's last year birthday, a fans gave him a very special present, a medical pillow. :D 

and this year he become "the brand ambassador"  of the health company. May it will be a good sign for SJS's health 

​Thank you so much my dear friend for the beautiful updates and all of his fashion at wedding parties! Absolutely adorable! :wub:

Ahem... I'm counting his eyelashes here

Jisub one

Jisub two

Jisub three ...:P 

1430460566362.jpg

Leg exposed repeatedly

(Credit as tagged)

Edited by mathi

Actor So Jisub in Cuba

Thanks to Sony CF, actor SJS had been in Cuba at the end of October, 2008.

As time goes by, his Sony Cuba cool images are still as sizzling hot as ever.

This tousle hair definitely suited him fine!

c14.jpg

Do you know how the man looked right before then?

Before the transform. Havana was beautiful behind him!

Having fun with friend O.oxD

Transform 1

Transform 2

Transform 3

tumblr_n5m7f8t4hY1s6lc4do1_1280.jpg

Fan commented: "You don't even have to see his face, and he's already hot. Sigh..."

so ji sub

1:09 making clip.

You might want to ask what was the weather like in Havana?

Hot, it's very hot my dears. But our man seemed way much hotter than it.

Posted Image

(photos, gifts and clip credit to owners)

Edited by mathi