So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest sara62

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"So Ji Sub - High Cut Vol.123 - eBook

Guest olang

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-size: 18px; margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"代言。프라우드(PRAUD)971277_560530207379185_31178417150834001

sara62 said: id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"So Ji Sub - High Cut Vol.123 - eBook

sara62 said: id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"So Ji Sub - High Cut Vol.123 - eBook

class="title"So Ji Sub Says Yoo Seung Ho Has Become a Man

so-ji-sub

In the April 3 publication of style magazine High Cut, So Ji Sub reveals his plans for his next acting role, as well as news of ‘little So Ji Sub’ Yoo Seung Ho, who is currently in the middle of military service.

He said, “Film or drama, if it’s a good piece, I want to do one right away. I think it’ll be difficult to do one by summer, and if I do get one soon, it’ll be by fall or winter.” He also said that he really wants to work with some peer actors, whether it be in a large or small work, adding that he doesn’t care if his character is a lead or not.

So Ji Sub also has done work as a hip-hop artist, and when asked if he has imagined going out on an audition program, he said, “I could never. I would 100% not make it. I don’t have the guts to go out, I don’t have the confidence, and most importantly, I don’t have the skill. Preliminary or not, I would be eliminated.”

The actor was also asked about ‘little So Ji Sub’ Yoo Seung Ho being discharged from the military in December. “When he was out for vacation, he came to see me. It was the first time I had seen him in a while, and he’s really become a man. I’m curious as to what he’ll do when he gets out.”

source: soompi / omonatheydidn't

Guest sara62

This is an old video of Jisub-nim swimming. It backs to when he attended Dream team if I'm right.. So wonderful.The weather is getting warmer. It's refreshing too.

:x

I really enjoyed watching Sonick in Sophie's Revenge! He is very funny and cute there with his comical acting (although his character is a jerk lol), and the movie is really funny and sweet. It's very easy to watch. If you want to laugh and relax, this movie is a perfect choice :x And It was Zhang Ziyi who invited him to enjoy the cast!
----
This gif is for you @Sara62 ~~13765785705_19b60a17fb_o.gif
Gif cre to owners 
:)>-