So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest efesun

"Let's have fun And Love life"
Does anyone have any idea why some words of his tattoo begin with capital letters? I'm not sure but I feel there's something important behind it.

Guest sara62

efesun

said: "Let's have fun and And Love life"

Does anyone have any idea why some words of his tattoo begin with capital letters? I'm not sure but I feel there's something important behind it.

Guest efesun

u5l7uxrh.jpg "SoJiSubFanatics Spring Giveaway" 5f3xerne.jpg

Win a gift certificate and transform your favorite instagram photos of So Ji Sub into magnets.

For more info please visit our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/sojisubfanatics

Guest efesun

I see. That's what I mean. Normally you write everything in small letters, except maybe the first letter of the first word. But why are "And" and "Love" written in capital letters? :-?

Maybe I'm reading too much into it.  

Guest damifino

efesun said: "Let's have fun And Love life"

Guest sara62

Get out the way please! Be careful!

He's going to get out of your monitor! 

20131211_004157_003_1.jpg
;)Don't get happy! Just kidding! LOL. 

Guest sara62

Cha Moohyuk
Okay days after rewatching "I'm sorry, I love you" I'm going to talk about one of Jisub's most loved characters aka Cha Moohyuk. Moohyuk is a complicated character. The best description for him is that he's like an abalone. Hard, tough, difficult to deal with and hard to open outside but soft and easy to love inside. Doesn't he remind you of a child? He's an adult with broad shoulders, deep eyes, sharp look in the eyes. Yet he acts like a tough, impolite, forceful, indifferent child. Not because he's really like that. He can be smart enough to plan his revenge. To fall in love. To know how it feels to die. To scarify himself. To be in internal conflict with himself to forgive or not. But the little Moohyuk inside him is angry, upset, lonely, thirsty for motherly affection. He doesn't wipe his face dirtied by food coz he's jealous of a little child who's there with his mom. He's upset with his mom but explodes when she's in danger. Have you seen when children are upset with their mother because she hasn't bought them candy? But when the neighborhood friend says "Your mom is stingy" they get angry saying "You don't have the right to talk about my mom, you brat". This is exactly what the little Moohyuk does in the restaurant scene. The little Muhyuk is satisfied with the least. To have one meal with his mom's cooking. To be called "son" just once. To be treated like a precious child just once. To beg for a hug. To have his back tapped when he's choking. To be loved by his own mom. To his mother to sing him a lullaby just once. Isn't it so sad that the little Moohyuk never can get any of them? Poor him. Isn't Jisub wonderful to play such a difficult role excellently? Yeah, he is. He is a masterpiece.

It would be great if we all discuss about his dramas/movies characters here. It's good reading fans insight.
photo5473.jpg

Wonder why his tattoos are covered and why he's exercising. So that Cheese CF is real? I wasn't sure if it was an April's fool day joke.

@sara62 I'm not sure about that picture of the April fool's day either. Considering its poor quality, it was someone's joke or maybe it was one of those bad cuts that should've been thrown out.

But apparently it is true that Jisub's new CF for Seoul Milk Cheddar Cheese will be out soon.

This pic was uploaded on the instagram with the message: "Yesterday at the So Jisub's commercial shooting scene :D He's unrealistic b/c he's just so handsome." (translation mine)

I don't know about the concept of the CF but perhaps its one of those commercials which focuses healthy life style. I guess they chose So Jisub because he has the wannabe face as well as body :)

And about the tatoo... Korean TV does rarely allow tatoo to be seen. It's kinda banned so it should be either covered up or deleted with CG.

Guest sara62

@sara62 I'm not sure about that picture of the April fool's day either. Considering its poor quality, it was someone's joke or maybe it was one of those bad cuts that should've been thrown out. But apparently it is true that Jisub's new CF for Seoul Milk Cheddar Cheese will be out soon. This pic was uploaded on the instagram with the message: "Yesterday at the So Jisub's commercial shooting scene

:D

He's unrealistic b/c he's just so handsome." I don't know about the concept of the CF but perhaps its one of those commercials which focuses healthy life style. I guess they chose So Jisub because he has the wannabe face as well as body

:)

And about the tatoo... Korean TV does rarely allow tatoo to be seen. It's kinda banned so it should be either covered up or deleted with CG.