So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Edit: 30" ver (don't forget to Like this video on utube)

Even in the CF he just smells that piece of cheese (In the 30" ver, he just pretends to eat it hehe). We all know he doesn't like to eat that kind of food ;)) Aigoo... Jisub-ssi, you just gets more and more lovable day by day :\">13799140833_3e076a5e0c_o.gif
13799452434_c803cb0746_o.gif
13799120623_5138423d32_o.gif

13803233064_f4d10c7fba_o.gif

13801431403_9c5574f28d_o.gif

Miss him so much.
Gifs Cre to owner/as tagged

Guest sara62

tammyle83 said: So glad he has a lot of CF. I love his voice..somehow it's so captivating and sexy. Wish he has a new drama soon.  Besides SJS's dramas, I'm not motivated or looking forward to watching anymore K-dramas :(

Guest tammyle83

Hi Guys,

Do you know if "Philomena" is currently playing in Korea yet?  If it is, I hope the movie will do well!!!

Guest sara62

I was really lucky!
The day before yesterday, I was working with my laptop organizing my files. I have more than 20GB of Jisub-nim stuff in my hard disk. I deleted a file without touching my Jisub-nim folder. Then...gosh...in the blink of an eye my whole hard disk got deleted. I even didn't know what happened and why it happened. It was a BIG shock. For few seconds I was just staring at the screen with a wide open mouth while my heart was beating fast. "You mean I lost my Jisub-nim folder?". I couldn't believe it. Although I'd copied them on an EHD, there were lots of files I'd added recently and hadn't copied them yet. After few flustering mins, I could search the net with the shaking hands to know if it was possible to recover that big of a folder. Ah...It took me 4 hours, exactly till 4AM to recover the whole folder. But I could do it. Fortunately, my Jisub-nim folder was recovered. God, it was terrible if I lost it forever. The first thing I did after waking up the next morning was copying my Jisub-nim folder on several places. 2 copies on an EHD and 3 copies on my laptop. It was so close!!!gbg.jpg?type=w1
(Exactly how I felt when I found my files got deleted without any reason!!!LOL. Yeah, now it seems funny to me. But it was a nightmare that night)