So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

class="content-title"Industry Insiders Vote for Top Actor and Actress in New Poll – Find Out Who Is #1

Industry Insiders Vote for Top Actor and Actress in New Poll – Find Out Who Is #1

TV Report asked producers and industry insiders to pick their top “overall actors.” For two weeks in March, producers from SBS, MBC, and KBS, along with other entertainment industry officials, participated in a survey to choose the current top actor and actress from dramas. The voters were asked to choose the “overall actor and actress” based on three criteria: acting ability, name recognition, and star quality. 

TV Report has done this survey annually, to shed light on which actors and actresses have been doing well the past few years. The leading man and woman in a drama can be crucial to a drama’s success. Broadcasters are more likely to choose a more well known actors to increase the drama’s recognition and opportunities for sponsorship and commercial investment. It is the actor and actress’ name power that will draw interest into the drama, and then their performance and the script will carry the drama into its ratings.

(skipped unrelated.....)

so-ji-sub-2.jpg

Guest sara62

Lee Cho in
At first I thought Cho in was too bright for Jisub-nim. He smiles frequently and fools around. Not a typical Korean drama character for a surgeon. It's very pleasant to see him smiling. I fully enjoyed him. But in my heart I was alarmed that something was wrong and that happiness was just the surface. Cho in who's bright, innocent, very adorable and trusts his brother like his life slowly changes to a tough, lonely, manly, filled with wrath person who feels betrayed by the same brother whom he loves endearingly. And that's the point. Bright Cho in is created to be in contrast with tough, sad Oh Gang ho. 
As the story goes forward, we see lots of changes in Cho in's character. Although through those changes his good fundamentals never change. He's always the same philanthropic doctor whose patients come first than anything and the same good person who loves to protect others. But lots of big and small changes happen.From bright Cho in who lives in his own innocent colorful world without knowing the truth, Oh Kang ho who's suffering from amnesia and is stuck in an unwanted situation to a sad, angry, revengeful, regretful Cho in who knows the truth and in conflict with himself to forgive or not. He should protect his father, his rightful position and his love on top of that.
 As a viewer, you feel his pain. You take his hand to go along with him in his journey. At first I felt fresh seeing him smiling, playing around and enjoying his life. I smiled with him. Then felt my heart dropped when he ( again) was killed in a drama. Then felt lost like him. He didn't know who he was. I felt his every single emotion. Could felt sympathy for him in every step. And in the end could smile again with him who found his happiness.
Last but not the least, I believe Cho in is one of the most difficult characters our Jisub-nim has played. You can imagine how difficult emotionally and physically has been for him to play this role and show those wide range of changes in his drama character. Isn't he a masterpiece? Yes, he is.22148719so3.jpg

ih1bh1.jpg
photo810.jpg

Seems like this pic was taken recently (maybe today? omg)
13698288653_62f28c96ba_o.jpg
DC
To MUCH jealousy tonight! First the Hight Cut pic above, and now this pic @@HOW am I supposed to sleep now??? T____TJisub-ssi, you are such a BIG tease! 

Thank you guys for all the gorgeous pics! OMG I need the Making vid of High Cut, RIGHT NOW!! *UGH*
And why people in weibo have all the good stuffs??

Mobile/iPad ver of Hight Cut Vol. 123
13711236153_6058be556a_o.jpg
13711598774_b4cbfbc311_o.jpg

13711597874_a82c0cdf49_o.jpg
13711222315_f48d65423e_o.jpg

13711235173_da98580a47_o.jpg
Gosh, the text part killed me @@
Cre as tagged