So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Too many news and pics and vids of Sonick in 3 days @@. Such a great start for April!Super love the High Cut pics.. especially the cover pic.. super hot :\"> .. feel like he gazing straight into my soul LOL. And love his short hair too. I hope that fake fringe will be gone forever!
sara62 said: I so love his style here. 

Guest sara62

Nice lovely pics of young JisubSee the rest herehttp://blog.naver.com/misa9999?Redirect=Log&logNo=110127906251199710155350_1419287484990339_1849658876_n.j
:x :x

Guest damifino

^  Lots and lots of CFs for now it seems.  At some point in the year, he plans to be on Infinite Challenge and to release an album.  No word yet on a drama or movie though.

sara62 said: Haha. Our dear Jisub. So cute. I read somewhere that he once said to his fans (when he was serving in the army) that their lunch boxes were very delicious and he gained a bit of weight. But he was very slim and hot when he was discharged from the army.

Guest sara62

I watched "Philomena" yesterday. It was touching. The mother's emotions are very real, delicate and believable. Her journey to find her son is sad. A brief look at the real future for a mother who always has reflected on her past and lived with a fake future in her mind. Loved her emotions, worries, questions, longing for her son. The movie is so touching and beautiful that I cried half of it. Even if it's not supposed to be a tear-jerker movie. But as you travel with the mother, you can't help but crying even if she's smiling. And the acting is wonderful. Judy Dench as the mother shines. You can feel her emotions. So pure and innocent. In short, I loved it. Highly recommended.

article-0-1BB6ABFE000005DC-798_634x440.j

Guest sara62

And something to shippers who sometimes come here. I'm also a member here and don't have the right to tell anyone what to do. But please if you come here leave your shipping mind behind and don't bring your shipping thoughts here. If you truly respect Jisub-nim you won't do it despite reading his pure thoughts in his interviews. I'm not exaggerating if I say at least 80% of rumors start with shipping. I 'm saying this because reading some comments makes me wonder how you can claim you are a fan when you don't believe his words and still think he's hiding something or is lying. So please respect him. No offence intended.
ac4bd11373f08202ad4d5c614bfbfbedaa641b95

sara62 said: This one is my favorite. I love to look at it and interpret. As if he's lost and tired. As if he feels a heavy burden on his shoulders. As if he's crying with closed eyes. It reminds me of heavy rainy days when you walk under the rain, get wet but don't care. He's super talented to be able to show these expressions with one gesture. I can't get enough of this pic. Along with those tattoos. Sonick is admirable.
:x

The High Cut photos from Volume #23 blow me away with So Ji Sub's hotness.

So Ji Sub oppa, feel free to lay your head on my lap anytime. :\">

Guest sara62

willenette said: sara62 said: This one is my favorite. I love to look at it and interpret. As if he's lost and tired. As if he feels a heavy burden on his shoulders. As if he's crying with closed eyes. It reminds me of heavy rainy days when you walk under the rain, get wet but don't care. He's super talented to be able to show these expressions with one gesture. I can't get enough of this pic. Along with those tattoos. Sonick is admirable.
:x