So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

2005. Nov.24. Seoul collection (fashion show) of designer Chang Kwang Hyo.

Right of Jisub is Mr. Cho, his car driver.

Left of Jisub is actor Shim Ji Ho, he was at MISA, Minjoo's boyfriend.

(Minjoo fell into the river, he didn't, Yoon fell too, Moohyuk rescued them.)

Shim Ji Ho's management company is BOF too. So they can be at the same company.

50849_l.jpg

Thanks Saturn for sharing. SJS is with Mgr Yang of BOF :) Ji Sub look so awesome :wub:

Guest claustrophobic

GIFs posted by izzat in SJS thread@www.hotelier2002.com

misa4jq.gifmisa28iw.gifseksi3ga.gif

-----------------

boola wrote last July 23, 2005 in SJS thread@www.hotelier2002.com ~

I just downloaded one clip of Jisub skiing. It's so funny!!! No sure when, from his look, it might be around the filming of WHIB.

Jisub is soooooooooo cute in it. He even tried to turn a somersault in the end but failed

http://grm.cdn.hinet.net/xuite/46/83/12982...554/3545554.asf

vod posted by ggin in sojisub.com.cn

Don't miss it, everyone. You won't regret watching it!!!

AAARGGH!!! The link DOESN'T WORK for me!!! :( can anyone out there with this clip please provide another link??? i desperately wanna see it! Thanks heaps.

I haven't posted in here for such a long time but now im back from exams and ready for all the ji-sub madness!!! im a bit upset this forum isn't growing that fast compared to the kwon sang woo forum but i think it's just because all the ji-subbers have migrated to the JSA forum (e.g. me! :P ).

Just wanted to say...ji sub is the sweetest guy EVA!!! i can't believe he's still thinking of the fans who have exams coming up while serving his time at MAPO & posted that motivational message for them...how CUTE...gosh...this isn't good for me...he shouldn't get any cuter...he can't make me love him any more than i already do cos i think my obsession is unhealthy for me. :unsure:

and im SO glad ji sub is gaining some weight...i hope he doesn't diet any more...he looks good the way he is...and one thing i don't understand is...at the 5th Youngsosa anniversary when ji sub was interviewed...he said that he can't drink much anymore (cos he used to be a heavy drinker), and his fans started boo-ing...i was like :huh: ...i mean isn't it a GOOD thing he's drinking less? why are they boo-ing? am i the only one who's concerned about his health these days? i mean...he's a heavy drinker, he smokes and he seems to diet a lot...that's gotta do SOME damage to his health! so yeah...im glad he cut back on drinking and i hope he doesn't diet anymore...as for the smoking...hmm...we'll wait till he gets a girlfriend and she can make him quit smoking! im more than happy to volunteer myself!!! :D

OH...one other thing...i've been trying to download stuff from Saturn's clubbox but some of the files aren't downloading...they keep staying at 60% or something and won't continue to download!!! is anyone else having the same problem or is it just my crappy dial-up internet connection playing up?

boola wrote last July 23, 2005 in SJS thread@www.hotelier2002.com ~

I just downloaded one clip of Jisub skiing. It's so funny!!! No sure when, from his look, it might be around the filming of WHIB.

Jisub is soooooooooo cute in it. He even tried to turn a somersault in the end but failed

http://grm.cdn.hinet.net/xuite/46/83/12982...554/3545554.asf

vod posted by ggin in sojisub.com.cn

Don't miss it, everyone. You won't regret watching it!!!

thanks liezle for the dl =P

I was there :)

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/1118/05...bysaturn1kg.jpg

thanks Saturn^^

btw, are you in the picture?

i did not manage to spot you :unsure:

Guest claustrophobic

Some questions i've been wondering...

1) How did Ji Sub get his English name, Nick? Did he formally study English and was given that name or did he choose that name for himself?

2) Does Ji Sub speak English (cos his English in MISA was quite impressive)?

3) What car does Ji Sub drive (cos in the his profile it says he loves 'SLK'...does this refer to the Mercedes SLK? is that the car that he owns?)?

4) Does he live with his mother in the house they had before he was famous or has he bought a new house for them to live in (cos i remember him saying in some interview that if he won the lottery he would buy himself a house...but i thought korean actors get paid quite a lot and ji sub is a very popular actor...so i thought he would be more than able to buy his own house, without winning the lottery)?

5) What exactly does Ji Sub do at MAPO? like i know he's a public servant...but what do public servants do exactly?

hmm...i think that's it for now...it'd be great if anyone out there could try and answer my questions cos im really curious...i know it's a bit wierd of me to ask all these questions out of nowhere but i've been thinking about them for a while now.

BTW....i JUST downloaded the full clip of the 'My First' MV and Ji Sub is every girl's dream in that MV...Life is so much more beautiful no that i've discovered Haruki!!! and i downloaded clips of the most recent japanese fan meeting and OMG...i LOVED ji sub's hairdo in it!!! i usually like ji sub with sideburns (e.g. like In Wook in WHIB) but that hairdo was hot even without sideburns! and it was so cute how he turned around to check the colour of his undies!!! lol. i wish i understood what he was saying cos the fans were screaming at EVERY word he said! *sighs* *goes back to downloading ji sub goodies*

Guest claustrophobic

PS: Can u guys PLEASE post more pics of ji sub at MAPO??? i don't know why but i love seeing pics of him at MAPO...he always dresses so cool and casual....and i love seeing pics he takes of himself too! they're so cute! Thanks.

50848_l.jpg

such a HOTTIE... :)

a big thanks for our dear saturn for the very latest pix of JI SUB.. thank you for the timeless efforts :)

Video clip of Nov/24 fashion show (by saturn)

http://jsforever05.x-y.net/sjs/051124_scol...n_by_saturn.wmv

or

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/youngsosa/n6yl4

Designer Chang Kwang Hyo & sonick

1132847122_DSC02112.jpg

This picture is taken before MISA, while they are preparing MISA.

Mr.Chang made many beautiful clothes of Moo Hyuk during MISA.

He is the president of fashion brand CARUSO, you can see CARUSO on the credit screen of MISA.

Some questions i've been wondering...

2) Does Ji Sub speak English (cos his English in MISA was quite impressive)?

hm...havent been in this thread since soompi reopened :P

I see that SJS still making public appearances - cool! Saturn, thank you for always updating us with SJS's news! :D

claustrophobic, I can only help answering your 2nd question...hehe the rest I don't know the answers. I don't think SJS speaks English fluently. If you've watched What Happened In Bali, you'd understand why. His english there was quite bad. So, in MISA, he's definitely made an improvement! ;)

1) How did Ji Sub get his English name, Nick?

---> I don't know. but many Koreans have English name in many reasons. I have my English name too.

2) Does Ji Sub speak English ?

---> I don't think so :)

3) What car does Ji Sub drive?

---> His private car is Benz CLK.

He wanted to drive SLK (newer model), So Benz Korea lent him SLK for 6 monthes, it's 2 years ago already.

4) Does he live with his mother in the house?

---> Yes, he's living with his mother, his only family currently. He bought his house after WHIB.

Actually, he didn't earn much money as other famous actors do, he didn't do many CFs.

5) What exactly does Ji Sub do at MAPO? like i know he's a public servant...but what do public servants do exactly?

---> He was asked the same question at Nov/6 birthdya party.

He answered he delivers newspapers to offices and scraps important articles.

Some people say that they saw Jisub is operating the film projector to show the PR films to the students in Mapo.

Dear claustrophobic,

Mapo pictures are in my resource pool.

Guest Priscilla

***I know I'm late with this NEWS, but I thought this article may cheer everyone up!

GO GO ~ Jisub!!! :P

[[NEWS]] So Ji Sub Attended The Fashion Show Wearing A Knitted Black Cap, Showing His Undiminished Popularity

November 24th, 2005 @SJS_Cafe/News Section/ #3378

posted by: Mara / translated by Priscilla

200511241735061004_1.jpg

[News Angle, reporter Lee Hee Jin/ Photo by reporter Noh Jung Yi]

So Ji Sub, who is currently serving as a government officer has attended designer’s Jang Kwang Hyo’s Fashion Show.

After being drafted, it has been hard for the public to have a glimpse of So Ji Sub. However, on the 24th of this month, at 5 p.m., he attended ” The Jang Kwang Hyo Fashion Show, #31 of “06 SS SFAA Seoul Collection (11/16~25)” held at Seoul Arts Exhibit Hall in Daechidong, Seoul.

He made his entrance among the clamor of female guests, wearing a black knitted cap and sunglasses, attracting everyone’s attention.

The presence of So Ji Sub was drawing the attention of many journalists and female attendees, testifying of his undying popularity.

After greeting his acquaintances, So Ji Sub sat right next to his hoobae(*) actor Shim Ji Ho to watch the Fashion Show.

Starting on the 22nd of this month, fashion shows has been held there for the ‘06 S/S SFAA Seoul Collection' for 4 consecutive days.

Lee Hee Jin ehhhi@newsen.co.kr/ Noh Jung Yi meisel@newsen.co.kr

(*)Hoobae: Someone who entered my school/work after me.

Guest Priscilla

[[NEWS]] So Ji Sub will participate in the "2005 Seoul Youth Special"

from Youngsosa_Cafe/News Section/# 3373

posted on Novebembe 24th, 2005 by Glory

(translated by Priscilla)

(Seoul=United News) Reporter Kim Jung Eun =

"2005 Seoul Youth Special” will be held on the 26th of this month, at 9 a.m. where teenagers will play basketball and dance, having the chance to freely display their hidden potentials.

The city of Seoul has been organizing this event since 1999, and this year also, around 10,000 youth will be participating. There will be basketball games, dance & music concert among other exciting programs.

For the “Street Basketball Tournament,” they will follow official protocols to find the winner team among the 50 Youth-Group teems, comprised of 250 players.

In addition, the Mayor of Seoul, Lee Myung Back, and entertainer So Ji Sub will participate in the “3 by 3 Basketball” match. There will also be a friendly High School against College match, an autograph session for female professional basketball players such as Jun Joo Won, and high jumping tournaments, among many other special events.

”Singers competition”(25 Youth-group teams) and “Dance groups competition” (50 teams) totaling of 450 participants will come out to show their singing and dancing skills. Popular singers such as the group “Rumble Peach (?)” will be playing basketball following the rhythm

of hip-hop music (Hip-Hoop-Poh), followed by a celebration concert.

All the participating teams surviving the preliminary match will get a prize and the “Youth Champion” team will receive a trophy award from the Mayor of Seoul.

Guest claustrophobic

1) How did Ji Sub get his English name, Nick?

---> I don't know. but many Koreans have English name in many reasons. I have my English name too.

2) Does Ji Sub speak English ?

---> I don't think so :)

3) What car does Ji Sub drive?

---> His private car is Benz CLK.

He wanted to drive SLK (newer model), So Benz Korea lent him SLK for 6 monthes, it's 2 years ago already.

4) Does he live with his mother in the house?

---> Yes, he's living with his mother, his only family currently. He bought his house after WHIB.

Actually, he didn't earn much money as other famous actors do, he didn't do many CFs.

---> He was asked the same question at Nov/6 birthdya party.

He answered he delivers newspapers to offices and scraps important articles.

Some people say that they saw Jisub is operating the film projector to show the PR films to the students in Mapo.

Dear claustrophobic,

Mapo pictures are in my resource pool.

So many koreans have english names? wow...i didn't know that since most korean actors just go by their korean names...so does ji sub sign his name in english or korean?

just out of curiosity...would you happen to have a picture of ji sub's CLK? i just want to see what it looks like and what colour it is...cos i have a thing for black cars. lol.

I think it's so sweet of ji sub to still live with his mother...mummy's boys are so cute!!! i feel sorry for ji sub though...cos he works so hard and he doesn't seem to get paid as much as other actors...cos i know he's been acting for a much longer time than kwon sang woo but kwon sang woo seems so much richer than him (but now i know that it is because kwon sang woo does HEAPS of cfs...and he also did a lot of movies)...i don't get why ji sub doesn't get a lot of cf offers cos he definitely has the looks for it and he's also popular as well. And why isn't ji sub in any movies except for that robbery one?

Hopefully now that he's moved to a new management company and with his popularity increasing to new heights he could get the monetary rewards he deserves...but i guess in the end it's not the money that matters...as long as people love ji sub and his work then it's all good.

I'm so glad to hear that ji sub is having it easy at the MAPO office!!! cos when i heard he was going for military service i was like...*gasps* oh no!!!...i didn't want him to get injured or scar his beautiful face from all the hard military activities! lol. but my mind has been put to rest knowing that he only does general administrational duties and runs errands. this military service thing might be good for him after all...it would give him an excuse to take a break and chill out, rest his mind and body in preparation to take on the acting world by storm once he comes back!

Thanks for replying saturn...i just cheked out ur resource pool and it's so cool!!! im a HUGE fan of ur clubbox too and im trying to slowing download everything in it but it's taking ages cos i have a dialup connection....so PLEASE dont delete any files in ur clubbox cos im still trying to download them! thanks!

PS: thanks for all those pics of ji sub at the fashion show...he looked HOT as always...i loved what he was wearing...he really suits black. keep up the gorgeous fashion style ji sub! AJA AJA!

Guest claustrophobic

hm...havent been in this thread since soompi reopened :P

I see that SJS still making public appearances - cool! Saturn, thank you for always updating us with SJS's news! :D

claustrophobic, I can only help answering your 2nd question...hehe the rest I don't know the answers. I don't think SJS speaks English fluently. If you've watched What Happened In Bali, you'd understand why. His english there was quite bad. So, in MISA, he's definitely made an improvement! ;)

Thanks for replying m1d0r1j4d3 (i had to copy and paste ur name cos it was too hard to remember it to type up)! it's good to see ji sub has improved in his english...it's such a shame that not many korean actors out there know english....cos that means i have to learn korean now!!! lol. actually korean doesn't seem too hard cos ive been able to pick up quite a lot of words and expressions just from watching korean dramas with english subtitles.

thanks to Saturn for this news which thunderbolt reposted in SJS thread @ www.hotelier2002.com

2005 July/24 MISA DVD watching event for helping adopted children.

Jisub and ISJ donated some clothes, and they were sold by auction. All were sold with very high price.

Jisub was on his way back home from MT(membership training: stay one night together for breaking the ice between new members) of his new company members. That's why his clothes are such casual.

From left, the big guy is the admin of ISJ's fan club, Jisub, the sister from orphanage which MISA fans are helping, admin of Youngsosa.

050724_4.jpg

Fashion analysis of July/24 MISA DVD event

Pants = Buckaroo jeans http://www.buckaroo.co.kr

cap = Von Dutch http://www.vondutch.com

slipper = Birkenstock Madrid http://www.birkenstock.com/

1122205321_05724.jpg

0008.JPG

0017.JPG

1122208994_0013.jpg