So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Thunderbolt - OMG! Are you guys going to Ji Sub's celebration party?? Aaaaahhhh Can I come? :lol: So he entered the army last Feb? Cool! Thanks. :D

I'm sure yesasia will release WHIB with English subs very soon. (hoping it'll be a region 3 or all region released too. :D)

thanks everyone for sharing so many jisub goodies!

misasaran3zo.jpg

8/16 Jisub accompanied children from the orphanage where he always visits to the amusement park.This activity was decided and arranged by those children and Jisub, in addition, Jisub spoke of his wish to visit the amusement park even since he entered the entertainment business at his fan meeting back then! Owing to he was not in good condition that day, the event had to be called off! Afterwards, Jisub was intent on keeping his promise to those children, unfortunately, the once again arrangement was changed to indoor activity in the amusement park for the bad weather.

Jisub played all kind of amusement facilities with those children; later on he had to detach himself from them , since, meanwhile, a lot of fans kept on bumping into Jisub! The event was not ended until Jisub made sure all the children had left for home safely

9/3 broadcasting award, KBS decided to air Misa 3 days in a row every week.All the Misa filming crew had a gathering dinner in the evening; they also reminisced about their filming good time together!

Jisub has disappeared from public eye for a while, besides serving his duty at Mapo, he is saying that he will make use of this period divided between going to gym and doing some reading! Although it was reported that Jisub’s health was not in good condition, at any rate, he is full of life and very healthy now!

When it comes to jisub’s worry, since he mentioned about he was craving for the cup instant noodle at previous fan meeting in Japan. He puts on weight after non- stop eating instant noodle sent by fans! Therefore he is meaning to go on diet!

(credit:sojisub.com.cn)

Guest Dahee Fanel

*waves* How is everyone doing? I somehow feel that I haven't been keeping up my end of the job...sorry, TC. ^^;;

A few pictures posted by Thunderbolt on Hotelier2002 on Wednesday, June 29:

thunderwedjune29blah2hj.jpg

thunderwedjune29blah23dx.jpg

thunderwedjune29blah38tw.jpg

thunderwedjune29blah41js.jpg

thunderwedjune29blah59tl.jpg

Guest luckycarrienew

*waves* How is everyone doing? I somehow feel that I haven't been keeping up my end of the job...sorry, TC. ^^;;

A few pictures posted by Thunderbolt on Hotelier2002 on Wednesday, June 29:

thunderwedjune29blah2hj.jpg

thunderwedjune29blah23dx.jpg

thunderwedjune29blah38tw.jpg

'Dahee Fanel' thx for sharing :rolleyes::)

Guest sonickim

annyong everyone...

phew* im lost!!! got to backpage and save* all those amazing pics.... even a repost is indeed amazing!!!

i so missed everyone... and of course Ji Sub....

wave~ to all ol' buddies and thanks everyone who share their treasures....

swim1.jpg

swimrefresh.jpg

Lovely morning! To celebrate here are two pictures of our Jisub posted by Saturn at the SJS thread here at soompi; re posted byThunderbolt and RmC at Hotelier 2002 on June 27, 2005.

thxxx Thursday he sooooo hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Guest Bioblue

Sonickim..miss ya..! Thanks soo Much for the screen pixs of the Beautiful So Ji Sub! All the lovely ladies in here are so so ...Wonderful to share pixs of So Ji sUB! Misa draws me in more to watch other greatnesss of so JI Sub! he is Totally Special! :D

Guest Dahee Fanel

RmC posted this on June 29:

Moo-hyuk on KBS Journal Cover

rmcwedjune29kbsjournalcover3op.jpg

Thunderbolt posted these on June 29 as well:

thunderboltwedjune294fn.jpg

thunderboltwedjune2920lb.jpg

cafe112qw.th.jpgcafe121cj.th.jpgcafe139rk.th.jpgcafe148af.th.jpg

Credit for Thunder's pics: Youngsosa

RmC posted this on June 29:

Moo-hyuk on KBS Journal Cover

rmcwedjune29kbsjournalcover3op.jpg

Thunderbolt posted these on June 29 as well:

thunderboltwedjune294fn.jpg

thunderboltwedjune2920lb.jpg

cafe112qw.th.jpgcafe121cj.th.jpgcafe139rk.th.jpgcafe148af.th.jpg

Credit for Thunder's pics: Youngsosa

Oh noooo, his gorgeous hair all chopped off! :lol:

Hi ladies :D

luckycarrienew , thursday, pocky , luktal * ~ Waving * :lol:

Dahee Fanel, thanks a lot for the pics. Really nice.

Sorry, if I did the double posted

199103051024161236ud9ve.jpg

1810yl3uf.jpg

428ce5ab.gif