So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Hi everyone, 

im new to both this forum and this wonderful fan site of so ji sub.  I'm ashamed to say that I've not known of him before until the his recent drama Oh My Venus.  When I first saw the drama...I was hooked - he's just so amazing and gorgeous on all fronts and his eyes are so expressive, a woman could drown in those eyes of his!!!  While I'm late to know him, I'm also glad cos it now gives me time to catch up on his past drama and movies :) which will keep me company until his new production - I hope soon but I know we probably won't see him in another drama until next year at the earliest!  I'm also slowly going through the 1184 pages of this delightful and funny fan site! Thanks to all of you for your wonderful and lovely contributions - reading the pages make me fall in love with him even more!!!  Can anyone tell me what really is his sad childhood that I've read rear have made him this way?  There is always a mentioned of him mom but not his dad? And I've noticed that he always like to carry a handkerchief in his hand? Has he shared why? I'm sorry for this long post and questions... I'm sure it's coved before but I'm too impatient and it's taking me a while to read all the pages!! Thanks!

• Like 4

Hi everyone!

I've always been quite ng SJS fan especially when he and SMA collaborated in Giordano but it wasn't until OMV that I really fell in love with him :) I'm currently catching up with his shows and I was wondering if there's any available link to his Infinite Challenge episode/s with english subtitles. I saw one link but the video is no longer available. Would really appreciate it! Thanks!!!

• Like 4

My dear friends,

There are truths affect people like a bomb. On the other hand, there are truths send you to the heaven.

On page 1182, I mentioned two sexy pictures of the front and the back so-called as SJS's for a long time. Today, thanks to a reliable source, aka an awesome SJS's fan, I get to know the original pictures of  whom owns those bodies. OMG, I wanted to hug and kiss this girl a thousand times, not only because she a dearest friend of mine but also because of her bringing my SJS back to the beautiful innocent side...

SO JISUB IS INNOCENT

tumblr_static_bb9anmohs1wkck4gok4ookss0.

Source said: "The opened fly body was from a UK Model."

121603su1.jpg

People imported this body to SJS.

The young model here sure owned great body ("pointed" chest and all as you know. kkk) However the opened fly definitely didn't suit actor SJS. His deep, calm eyes here showed pure soul and an angel spirit to do such a "suggestive" pose.

match1.jpg

The sweet source continued:

*** Then sexy sweaty back is from an actor's back who named "Terry Bunz"?? (Sorry, also I'm not sure..Google said that man's name including that pics,however "Terry Bunz" has never has wiki. he's worked through 1990? not sure too)

Though she said the words "Not sure", finding the original pic and name already earned her my respect

dyn003_original_280_390_pjpeg_2575282_26

Oh yeah, this time thing was less complicated, just cut the man's upper part to make history.

match2.jpg

God blessed men with those sexy veins on the arms. My poor man SJS happened to eat strawberry at the right time...

2617b32db534805524c106051503fd7a.jpg

Then, "BAM"... people believe he was this sweaty ahjussi with these shocking bum.

Hey, it's not like he doesn't own fantastic back view himself. Swimming does wonder to any part of his body.

match3.jpg

If SJS was about to show his body in his works (dramas, movies, CFs or music), he would show it in a way that absolutely makes you love and respect him.

Oh my dear friends, I'm so released at the info. Do you know how much shock I were when I read this comment on the sweaty bum?

** "I bet his a** could crack walnuts". http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/2240341.html#comments

Since I'm so happy now that my trust on SJS is totally right (love you more my decent man!) I think I could let that comment gone with the wind.

Only one thing bothers me though... It might be too late but I want to wish some luck to the comment owner: "Have a great time cracking your walnuts, babe!"

Credit: Source, you made my day absolutely! Thanks you!!!!!!

All pictures credit to owners

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, mathi said:

My dear friends,

There are truths affect people like a bomb. On the other hand, there are truths send you to the heaven.

On page 1182, I mentioned two sexy pictures of the front and the back so-called as SJS's for a long time. Today, thanks to a reliable source, aka an awesome SJS's fan, I get to know the original pictures of  whom owns those bodies. OMG, I wanted to hug and kiss this girl a thousand times, not only because she a dearest friend of mine but also because of her bringing my SJS back to the beautiful innocent side...

SO JISUB IS INNOCENT

tumblr_static_bb9anmohs1wkck4gok4ookss0.

Source said: "The opened fly body was from a UK Models."

People imported this body to SJS.

The young model here sure owned great body ("pointed" chest and all as you know. kkk) However the opened fly definitely didn't suit actor SJS. His deep, calm eyes here showed pure soul and an angel spirit to do such a "suggestion" pose.

The sweet source continued:

*** Then sexy sweaty back is from an actor's back who named "Terry Bunz"?? (Sorry, also I'm not sure..Google said that man's name including that pics,however "Terry Bunz" has never has wiki. he's worked through 1990? not sure too)

Though she said the words "Not sure", finding the original pic and name already earned her my respect

Oh yeah, this time thing was less complicated, just cut the man's upper part to make history.

God blessed men with those sexy veins on the arms. My poor man SJS happened to eat strawberry at the right time...

Then, "BAM"... people believe he was this sweaty ahjussi with these shocking bum.

Hey, it's not like he doesn't own fantastic back view himself. Swimming does wonder to any part of his body.

If SJS was about to show his body in his works (dramas, movies, CFs or music), he would show it in a way that absolutely makes you love and respect him.

Oh my dear friends, I'm so released at the info. Do you know how much shock I were when I read this comment on the sweaty bum?

** "I bet his a** could crack walnuts". http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/2240341.html#comments

Since I'm so happy now that my trust on SJS is totally right (love you more my decent man!) I think I could let that comment gone with the wind.

Only one thing bothers me though... It might be too late but I want to wish some luck to the comment owner: "Have a great time cracking your walnuts, babe!"

Credit: Source, you made my day absolutely! Thanks you!!!!!!

All pictures credit to owners

I knew it! Thank you for this awesome proof of his innocence. Even though I love his sexiness I prefer that he has limitations when it comes to flaunting his delectable body. :P Right, So Ji Subbers? :)

• Like 5

@mathi as usual, you delivered!!!!!!!!!!! not-worthy-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949003not-worthy-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949003 not-worthy-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949003 Utter respect for your investigative work!!! 

As I've said, I really wished it was photo-shopped and good that it was! whew-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015

now MS. SHERLOCK HOLMES, can you find out if he has GF??? I just want to make sure he's not two-timing me!!!! rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

• Like 4

Wonder when this pic was taken? ... oh it's february 2016 issue!!!!!! I would love a copy!!!! how can I get one????  I like his hair here....... like that he's eating a sugar overload cupcake so he can put on more weight!!

Screenshot_2016-01-14-18-45-22-1_zpsfftu

10 hours ago, szne09 said:

Hi everyone!

I've always been quite ng SJS fan especially when he and SMA collaborated in Giordano but it wasn't until OMV that I really fell in love with him :) I'm currently catching up with his shows and I was wondering if there's any available link to his Infinite Challenge episode/s with english subtitles. I saw one link but the video is no longer available. Would really appreciate it! Thanks!!!

I can't say I was a big fan but I did know of him and just like you, I fell head over heels in love with him in OMV!!!

• Like 7

4 hours ago, rain719 said:

@mathi as usual, you delivered!!!!!!!!!!! not-worthy-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949003not-worthy-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949003 not-worthy-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949003 Utter respect for your investigative work!!! 

As I've said, I really wished it was photo-shopped and good that it was! whew-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015

now MS. SHERLOCK HOLMES, can you find out if he has GF??? I just want to make sure he's not two-timing me!!!! rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

Dear @rain719 all credits should go to my source, but I was so happy delivered it babe :lol:

Though you nick me this name as Ms Sherlock Holmes, I'm afraid this time we have to pray for a miracle. Find out SJS's top secrets as hard as trying to shake hand with Mr Vladimir Putin   I wish I'm his girlfriend so it would be quick and easy to answer you, dear :phew::phew:

Regarding this juicy magazine cover, other sources online said it's the upcoming Magazine Star 1 February issue. Same Magazine where he wore the wig last year. Bet you're a bit nervous waiting for it, kkkk:P:P:P

You said you like his hair.

I love his everything...Yummy!!!

CYtKk83WkAEsnsv?format=pjpg&name=large

Credit MK_CT

• Like 6

Guest xoxoprincessxoxo1000

I'm so so so so so so happy!!!!!!!!

our jisub is going to star in a new movie with my other 2 fave actors song joong ki and hwang jung min!!!!

we didn't have to wait long for our king!!

The movie is called hashima island and its expected to be released in 2017 and it's gonna be shot early 2016!!! 

Sadly the movie is released next year but oh well... 

Im just worried that our jisub didn't get enough rest after OMV 

hopefully he will strengthen up in this movie!! 

18 minutes ago, xoxoprincessxoxo1000 said:

I'm so so so so so so happy!!!!!!!!

our jisub is going to star in a new movie with my other 2 fave actors song joong ki and hwang jung min!!!!

we didn't have to wait long for our king!!

The movie is called hashima island and its expected to be released in 2017 and it's gonna be shot early 2016!!! 

Sadly the movie is released next year but oh well... 

Im just worried that our jisub didn't get enough rest after OMV 

hopefully he will strengthen up in this movie!! 

OMG, @xoxoprincessxoxo1000 you're an angel for bringing the good news my friend!!!

From Sojisubar:

Jisub has confirmed appearance in the film "Hashima Island" (director Ryoo Seung-wan) with Hwang Jung-min and Song Joong-gi

12548947_1687277711519736_18096642887321

"Warships Island is the Japanese side of the island, had forced many koreans to mining coal mine on the island, has left the Koreans with tears of blood. While the film the warships island] told is important figures of the subjection of warships to the island, the United States after the oss agents and the Korean Independence Army trying to save his story. Last year the script has been completed, is expected to turn in early in 17, the movie"

• Like 7

Guest xoxoprincessxoxo1000

CYuJT0LWcAEgPzv.jpg

@mathi anything for Ji Sub I will do!! :D

Here's some more information about the movie and what character ji-sub is going to portray!! 

LIFE IS GOOD!!

13 hours ago, szne09 said:

Hi everyone!

@szne09 welcomed to the family, my friend!!!:)

Dear @zeppy10 is also looking for SJS in Infinite Challenge. So far I found these two links available. Hope they work at your side. 

Only the first 10 minutes, English sub

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15t2em_eng-110730-ic-so-ji-sub-intro-cut_fun

Full episode: 1 hour 13 minutes. No English sub

http://kphim.tv/infinity-challenge/ep-264.html

I'll get back to you if I found better version my dears :rolleyes:

• Like 7

Thank u @mathi..  I've watched it without subs..  but I still laugh alot though i don't fully understand... .  would love if there is a subbed version.... 

THe way they disturb sjs and make him do funny things or make him laugh so much.. I've never seen sjs laugh so much in an hour !!! Lol!!!

I just wish for sjs to participate in running man someday... preferably with sma..  hahahah...  I can only dream i guess....

• Like 3

January 14, 2016

Hwang Jung Min, So Ji Sub, and Song Joong Ki to Star in Upcoming Historical Film

Source: Soompi by JiwonYu

Hwang Jung Min, So Ji Sub, and Song Joong Ki to Star in Upcoming Historical Film

Actors Hwang Jung Min, So Ji Sub, and Song Joong Ki are confirmed to star in a new historical film “Battleship (tentative title).”

The production company of the film stated on January 15, “‘Battleship’ is based on the Japanese colonial era where 400 Joseon people try to escape a battleship to which they were forced to board. This film is directed by director Ryu Seung Wan, who also directed “Veteran.”

Hwang Jung Min will play the role of Lee Kang Ok, who was scammed into boarding the battleship thinking that he is going to Japan. So Ji Sub will play the role of Choi Chil Sung, who brought peace to the whole Jongno area with his fighting skills. Song Joong Ki will play the role of Park Moo Young, who boards the battleship to rescue the people participating in the independence movement.

“Battleship” will start filming in the first half of 2016 and come the theaters in 2017.

Source (1)

• Like 10

@mathi @xoxoprincessxoxo1000 what a pleasant surprise, no need to wait long for a SJS's new drama! Hwang Jung Min, a great movie's actor (I never watch his dramas, but many movies ) winning many awards, heavy enough to compete. Soo Joong Ki, I don't know much, only ever seen him in The Innocent Man, mediocre, but may be the type that is popular with teenagers netizens.
Playing as a boxer? Make me remember to Cheol Min, the legend, Korean's Romeo. Gosh, this is likely to be a difficult and heavy drama. Jisub have to do a lot of physical exercises. Perhaps there will be many battle scenes,mining scenes,fights, blood, dust and tears, such as Road Number One :phew: ...always take the serious and heavy role. Oh my...oh my...

Actually I wanted another kind romcom such as The Master's Sun. I miss JJW 's cuteness. I have to laugh again after a lot of crying in OMV. Fortunately in OMV there is Henry, still makes me laugh. Whatever...if it's Sojisub's decision then let's support. 

Here are some unseen cuts from OMV

CYqiT7HUQAAeomY.jpg

CYqiT65UAAAUay0.jpg

CYqiT5VUQAAjcJK.jpg

CYqiEulU0AAMD1s.jpg

CYqiEtuVAAIQLg3.jpg

CYqiEtSVAAA9C9g.jpg

CYqiEt5UoAAEOAB.jpg

About his sexy pics analysis...

Yeah, I know it's photoshop since been analyzed with my friends but we could not find the original photo. So thank you @mathifor your accurate explanation.. About sentences ** "I bet his a** could crack walnuts" I also laughed when first read it. Unbelieveable netizen. It makes me & my friends always laugh a lot everytime watch the scene when JJW cracked walnuts for making pie at TMS. My friend said, "JJW you only need to use your ***" and I will hit her head with pillow :lol: :lol: 

12424592_437345253056929_1846307489_n.jp

...forgive us Jisub nim....

12383275_1640077309575854_1526388819_n.j

don't worry...our prince is a kind person...he knows his fans very much

12357639_1666391276949600_20677577_n.jpg

Different view & persperctive give different impression. 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, rubie said:

January 14, 2016

Source: Soompi by JiwonYu

Actors Hwang Jung Min, So Ji Sub, and Song Joong Ki are confirmed to star in a new historical film “Battleship (tentative title).”

The production company of the film stated on January 15, “‘Battleship’ is based on the Japanese colonial era where 400 Joseon people try to escape a battleship to which they were forced to board. This film is directed by director Ryu Seung Wan, who also directed “Veteran.”

Hwang Jung Min will play the role of Lee Kang Ok, who was scammed into boarding the battleship thinking that he is going to Japan. So Ji Sub will play the role of Choi Chil Sung, who brought peace to the whole Jongno area with his fighting skills. Song Joong Ki will play the role of Park Moo Young, who boards the battleship to rescue the people participating in the independence movement.

“Battleship” will start filming in the first half of 2016 and come the theaters in 2017.

Source (1)

Thanks rubie for sharing this great news. SJS will be next on the big screen! It's been quite a long while since his last movie. I read that SJS will portray a character with dark appeal, who uses crude force to get ahead. I wonder if he has started filming because I heard that they're in the initial stages of shooting.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, xoxoprincessxoxo1000 said:

@mathi anything for Ji Sub I will do!! :D

Here's some more information about the movie and what character ji-sub is going to portray!! 

LIFE IS GOOD!!

Hi xoxoprincessxoxo, thanks for sharing more on this news. It's good that SJS has confirmed to do this movie. As far as I know it will be the first time that he is working with Hwang Jung Min and Song Joong Ki. I also read that his character in this film has a fiery temper and often creates trouble on the island, but he actually has an innocent heart, and also a sad past. I wonder when they are going to start filming. Ahhh.........still a long way to go before we could get to see him again on the screen.  2017 come so fast..... :P

• Like 6

January 14, 2016

Hwang Jung Min, So Ji Sub and Song Joong Ki to star in "Battleship"

Source: TV Daily via Hancinema.net

photo675114.jpg

Actors Hwang Jung-min, So Ji-sub and Song Joong-ki are starring in the movie "Battleship Island".

"Battleship Island" is the story of 400 or so Joseon people who risk their lives to escape Battleship Island which is where they were forcefully taken to during the Japanese Invasion.

"Battleship Island" is directed by Ryoo Seung-wan who thought of the idea of using the hidden history of the Joseon people in this movie.

Actor Hwang Jung-min who holds a record of 35 million audiences with the movies "Ode to My Father" (14,261,582), "Veteran" (12,414,009) and "The Himalayas" (7,243,039) takes on the role of Lee Kang-ok who is tricked into being taken to Battleship Island. He believes he is being taken to Japan to protect his daughter but in the end he becomes the daring father who will do anything to survive and protect his child.

So Ji-sub who made a short appearance in the movie "The Throne" and recently starred in the drama "Oh My Venus", takes on the role of Choi Chil-seong, the best fighter in Kyeongseong. He causes trouble every now and then in Battleship Island because of his hot temper but he is sincere on the inside.

Song Joong-ki's first comeback movie is going to be "Battleship Island" as he takes on the role of Park Moo-yeong, a solider for national independence who sneaks into Battleship Island to save a key person in the independence movement. Song Joong-ki is prepared to show a whole new side of him that's different from the role he played in "A Werewolf Boy".

Hwang Jung-min is working with director Ryoo Seung-wan for the third time now. So Ji-sub and Song Joong-ki are only just beginning. "Battleship Island" will feature the top actors of the Korean movie industry and is set to release in 2017.

• Like 6