So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

19 minutes ago, mathi said:

There was a Contest held by 51K last year right before Valentine on theme: Writing your love letters to So Jisub.

@Mathi , is SJS going to make Valentine Contest again this year ? It would be interesting if the prize is "A Day Together with So Ganzi". 
By the way when SJS will make a documentary movie about him ? He has his own Gallery, his own road, his biography-song, some photobooks...he need to make a movie about him.  

Guys how to embed a video from instagram here ?

• Like 2

Hello everyone

I’m a newbie and finally have some guts to post here after being a silent lurking for sometimes *sweatingbullets*

Thank you very much for this wonderful thread. I have so many pages to read and it’s awesome!

I also love So Ji Sub so much and hope can be friend with you all, since it’s kinda frustrating to keep this feeling alone (sue me, I’m hopelessly romantic haha)

I like him but then he became my crush after OMV. D’oh, I’m so late. I don’t know where have I been all this time. Sigh.

Anyway.. I scream yay to most of his picture I’ve seen here and there’s a nay too to some (well.. you know, the WIG thing. Uhm.. But anyway, it’s him so it’s OK) The same thing goes to his movie or drama or singing projects. Some say nay to his tattoo but I would be yay hahaha... After all it’s the person that I love so dearly. It’s So Ji Sub, with all he is. I adore him :)

Funny things, I was never into rap music or hip hop. I was shocked to death when I saw pick up line MV for the first time, thinking that must be a mistake. A big mistake. And now I just can’t stop listening to that song!! Oh nooo... Let the party rock, rock. No body can stop, stop *that lines stuck in my head* Uh well, I think that’s what love can do :) 

Right now I’m enjoying to discover many things about him while you guys are already masters in it :D

He makes my day brighter. And you guys, your big love for him, makes me feel even better. So Thank you *bow*

• Like 5

One more spoiler pic of this 38 year old boy from Star1 Magazine. Can't wait for the pics and the interview, I hope we get the English translation.

kjd9SZV.jpg

Doesn't he look best in a simple white tee and washed-out jeans?

Was it shared here that Jisub will be promoting Oh My Venus in Japan? His visit is scheduled for mid-February, more info yet to come.

Source   SOJISUB JAPAN OFFICIAL FUNCLUB

And a special hello and WELCOME to all new SJS fans, you do bring a different dynamic to this place and I must say I kind of envy you since you are still discovering every little thing about this amazing person, and from personal experience, I can tell you that you’d become more attached with every step. Not that we ‘old’ fans don’t have more to find out since this is a man whose complex personality with a touch of mystery always keeps  you interested.

FIGHTING!

• Like 13

12 hours ago, sojisubaddicted said:

@Mathi , is SJS going to make Valentine Contest again this year ? It would be interesting if the prize is "A Day Together with So Ganzi". 
By the way when SJS will make a documentary movie about him ? He has his own Gallery, his own road, his biography-song, some photobooks...he need to make a movie about him.  

Guys how to embed a video from instagram here ?

I heard that 51K Contest this year is about Oh My Venus.

You have to fill in the gap with 6 letters

"Oh My Venus is  _  _ _ _ _ _"

The winners will be gifted OMV original soundtrack with SJS's signature on it :)

My friend, if the prize is "A day together with So Ganzi" as you said, I bet his official website will be overloaded with fans who try to join the Contest, including me kkkk:P

*** Welcome @shemina imamah @joelly:) everyone here used to be newbie once, my dears! It's very interested to know your love story with actor SJS! :lol:

*** My dear Innerchild, you had me at “The 38 years old boy” hehe… Thank you honey!!!

*** Who's being cute here? :)

12558620_222729234726485_694165525_n.jpg

Credit as tagged via ira.51k

• Like 10

4 hours ago, innerchild said:

Was it shared here that Jisub will be promoting Oh My Venus in Japan? His visit is scheduled for mid-February, more info yet to come.

Oh how I wished I lived in Japan. I'd love to meet him in person!

Anyone has any idea how big for a fan base he has overseas? Like in North America or in Europe? I know he has a substantial amount of fans in Asia hence him making a tour in 2014 and 2015. But would it be a bad idea to see him outside of Asia? :P

• Like 5

Guest xoxoprincessxoxo1000
2 hours ago, cccsub said:

Oh how I wished I lived in Japan. I'd love to meet him in person!

Anyone has any idea how big for a fan base he has overseas? Like in North America or in Europe? I know he has a substantial amount of fans in Asia hence him making a tour in 2014 and 2015. But would it be a bad idea to see him outside of Asia? :P

i think his fan base is medium-ish outside of asia (not as BIG as asia though) like its a minority of people who like him (mostly kpop-kdrama fans) . I know a lot of north american kpop/kdrama fans who find him SUPER hot though 

Ahhh I want a fan meeting outside of asia too. i live like a pacific ocean away from baeee

Welcome to this lovely thread to all new Jisubbers , let's have fun together and love Sojisub !

At Dec 3rd, 2015, SJS was shooting OMV at Figure Museum, here's some candid pics uploaded by the museum staff 

006aKvz5gw1f053nh16m1j30bo0fkwfw.jpg 

006aKvz5gw1f053ng5lj6j30bo0kqgn4.jpg

006aKvz5gw1f053ngmbeij30bo0kq76h.jpg

006aKvz5gw1f053nfi0goj30bo0fk75s.jpg

006aKvz5gw1f053ni0d50j30bo0kqjty.jpg

006aKvz5gw1f053nit0bvj30bo0kqaca.jpg

ebd61f8fgw1f0570xm2edj20k00zk0z9.jpg

The Birkenstocks slippers and Marmot clothes that Jisub wear for shooting that day

Source : http://blog.naver.com/figurem_w/220557869640 via weibo

• Like 7

2 hours ago, xoxoprincessxoxo1000 said:

i think his fan base is medium-ish outside of asia (not as BIG as asia though) like its a minority of people who like him (mostly kpop-kdrama fans) . I know a lot of north american kpop/kdrama fans who find him SUPER hot though 

Ahhh I want a fan meeting outside of asia too. i live like a pacific ocean away from baeee

Well he is super hot, no argument there lol

We should seriously build something more concrete than what we have here despite it's current 1187 and running pages. Somehow we have let our dearest sjs know there are those of us that's waiting across the Pacific Ocean.

Any ideas ladies?

• Like 4

speaking about meeting so ji sub in real life...

has anyone actually met so ji sub in real life??

I almost had a 0.0000001% CHANCE

he went to Pudong airport (i think its the airport in shanghai??)  the day AFTER I went on the airplane. I was at the airport waiting for my flight to go to Philippines and I had to wait for seven hours in that airport lol.  It was around August 2014 when he was having his Asian Fan Tour. 

Unfortunately when he was at the airport I already went on the plane -cries- 

I wasn't even aware of the fact that he went to the Pudong airport until I became an avid fan of his which was Spring 2015. I was looking through his fan accounts and then I saw the pictures and the date of when he went to Pudong.

Waiting in that airport for my flight was so boring. lol. I tried to go on the computers and everything was in Chinese characters so I couldn't read anything. All I did was sit in the chairs and drink the soy milk I got at the shops. 

anyways if anyone has seen the hottest man in the world can anyone tell me their experience??? I really want to knowwww haha

I went to the old pages of this thread and I was reading the stories of the ladies who met jisub when he was in new york. lucky girls...

1 hour ago, cccsub said:

Well he is super hot, no argument there lol

We should seriously build something more concrete than what we have here despite it's current 1187 and running pages. Somehow we have let our dearest sjs know there are those of us that's waiting across the Pacific Ocean.

Any ideas ladies?

we could send him a big stuffed animal of his dog kiki and then inside the stuffed animal there would be like cards and stuff from us fans :D then he'll acknowledge us and he will know that we exist and that we matter 

they could use the gigantic stuffed dog as a decoration in the 51k office 

My idea sounds super expensive LOL. idk where we can find a gigantic stuffed dog that looks like his poodle. 

I think @mathi or @sojisubaddicted would have some great ideas

and ofcourse everyone else in this thread <3 

2 hours ago, xoxoprincessxoxo1000 said:

we could send him a big stuffed animal of his dog kiki and then inside the stuffed animal there would be like cards and stuff from us fans :D then he'll acknowledge us and he will know that we exist and that we matter 

they could use the gigantic stuffed dog as a decoration in the 51k office 

My idea sounds super expensive LOL. idk where we can find a gigantic stuffed dog that looks like his poodle. 

I think @mathi or @sojisubaddicted would have some great ideas

and ofcourse everyone else in this thread <3 

Stuffed animal sounds good but the cards and stuff from us would mean cutting the poor animal up... That'd be quite a scene.

I've read from the Chinese fan sites that he enjoys hand made gifts. I was thinking we can do a collage book of some sort? Like a post card size would be good and we can scribble your personal thoughts of his acting and career and such.

This better made him be aware of our existence. HA!

• Like 4

14 hours ago, innerchild said:

One more spoiler pic of this 38 year old boy from Star1 Magazine. Can't wait for the pics and the interview, I hope we get the English translation.

1930661_1104288366262332_394847784022084

Doesn't he look best in a simple white tee and washed-out jeans?

And a special hello and WELCOME to all new SJS fans, you do bring a different dynamic to this place and I must say I kind of envy you since you are still discovering every little thing about this amazing person, and from personal experience, I can tell you that you’d become more attached with every step. Not that we ‘old’ fans don’t have more to find out since this is a man whose complex personality with a touch of mystery always keeps  you interested.

FIGHTING!

Oh dear... He's absolutely ageless!! If Idk him and see this pic, I'd think he's in his early twenty hahaha

Love you boy!

FIGHTING!!

• Like 6

43 minutes ago, cccsub said:

Stuffed animal sounds good but the cards and stuff from us would mean cutting the poor animal up... That'd be quite a scene.

I've read from the Chinese fan sites that he enjoys hand made gifts. I was thinking we can do a collage book of some sort? Like a post card size would be good and we can scribble your personal thoughts of his acting and career and such.

Oh yeah!!! Handmade gifts would be a perfect idea!!

A collage would be AWESOME

We could make pictures and then one person can get the pictures and be responsible for arranging them and sending it to the 51k office <3 

I hope by the end of this he knows that we exist and were not just a spec of this earth lol 

i realized i put my time into loving this man so much but he has no idea that i exist LOL

1 hour ago, xoxoprincessxoxo1000 said:

Oh yeah!!! Handmade gifts would be a perfect idea!!

A collage would be AWESOME

We could make pictures and then one person can get the pictures and be responsible for arranging them and sending it to the 51k office <3 

I hope by the end of this he knows that we exist and were not just a spec of this earth lol 

i realized i put my time into loving this man so much but he has no idea that i exist LOL

@xoxoprincessxoxo1000 SAME!! Also I think I've seen you in every youtube video that I've watched of SJS lol. Your comments were great!

@mathi and @sojisubaddicted  and everyone else that post on this thread! You guys are amazing!!! Thank you for always updating this thread with fun posts:D

Hey guys! As you can see from my username I made this account just so that I can follow this thread lol :lol:. I've been reading through the pages since I watched OMV and reading new posts always make my day!! I've known of him before but wasn't obsessed until OMV. It was just in time for winter break and I marathoned most of his shows and movies and all I can say is HIS EYESSSSSSSS ARE GORGGGG and his acting is phenomenal!!!!!!!!! I've tried calming my obsession over him and I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon. I have never liked an actor so much before to actually make an account and post things on forums but SJS is just so freaking amazing and interesting that I can't help but to do this. Thanks for reading my post I just really had to let my obsession out, its been building up for quite a while now.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, cccsub said:

Hi cccsub, oh, thanks for sharing this "tidbits" - I didn't know it! Actually, this is NICE since any handmade are inexpensive yet it's a bit hard handcrafting your own thoughtful gifts. Usually, handmade is always unique and meaningful. Whatever this will be, it's sure to warm SJS's heart. :P

• Like 5

@sjs4lyf

Hey welcome to the thread!! I'm new to this thread too so we'll be new together! <3 

And yup I'm in every so ji sub youtube video comment section lmao. Thanks for liking my comments.

my obsession is spiraling out of control gahhhhhhhhh

once you start obsessing over SJS you'll never stop

his deep gaze and manly voice and broad shoulders will keep you forever trapped in Ji-sub's world....

i regret watching im sorry i love you last year haha if i havent watched it i wouldnt be THIS obsessed with So Ji Sub

jk jk i dont regret anything

I've had several phases of my life; Lee Jong Suk, Sailor Moon, Ariana Grande but those mostly last a few months. My obsession with So Ji Sub is lasting for a VERY long time!! I'm almost at a year...once March begins I'll be celebrating my first year of stanning So Ji Sub. I don't think this is a phase at all...I think its LOVE <3